Ben

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I too have this and I am very proud of it! I just now learned about it. I am 22. Anyone want to make a LinkedIn group???
Naomie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I'm in the same boat man I've got attatched and detatched earlobe.I've recently started to realize what a rare thing this seems to be.
Cat

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

I don't remember when I first learned I had both, but I thought it was cool. Sure enough, in 9th grade science we were filling out dominant/recessive charts and I asked about marking both; of course my teacher and classmates didn't believe me at first until I showed them. My teacher didn't know what caused it to happen, but guessed it might have been a unique mutation. Most days I totally forget I even have both - I don't really notice it at all. My ears aren't pierced either, and I don't want them pierced :)
Terri

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I have this too ��&# 55357;� I like it. Its def different. I prefer my free lobe over the attached, however. ��
Elaine Ireland

Lancaster, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

I have right attached, left unattached. Really confused the Biology teacher in genetics class - in fact she decided to ignore me completely :( Maybe we should have an 'ear ear' meeting preferably somewhere exotic.
Taylor

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

I have one too!! Left attached - right unattached! No one notices unless I tell them.
Amanda

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Wow there is an army of us I sort of felt left out until I found out that my cousin has the same ear lobe.. Whatever and I felt sort of normal.
Christian

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

I have this too!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud, because who wants to b normal like every one else. This was a problem for me when I got my ears pierced though. But I'm still happy though!!!!!!!!!!
Guy

Williamsburg, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Im the same! right unattached and left attached.
Andeepp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 2

i also have it. My right earlobe is unattached and left one is attached. But at the same time my head is not in a normal structure. It seems like my head is combined into two heads. That is my right side of head is having different kind of ears, eyes, brows, mouths, chin etc as from the left side of my face. Its complitely different. You wont feel assymmetrical at the first time, but when you compare both sides you can find it. It seems like editing of two man's face into one. Not only my face, the whole side of my head is also very much assymmetrical. Because of this im feeling a lot of problems.
karen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

My mum has this, so do I and now my son. He's is quite noticeable just hope it blends in more as he gets older
Laura

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 23

I have this too. I'd never noticed until we were filling out forms in biology, and I couldn't answer the yes or no question. I asked my teacher, and she first said I was lying because it wasn't possible, and then told me I was a freak! Not a great teacher, but i've always thought it was kind of fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Genetics Discussions

Search the Genetics Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Sun husayn 178
Do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) Jul 21 nepali boy 36
Nepalese Mongoloid! Go back to EAST ASIA. (Nov '13) Jul 15 gudboy 9
Why white men get testicular cancer more than b... (Oct '13) Jul 15 Break Time 7
Whites genetically weaker than blacks (Oct '11) Jul 15 Mslayer 2
Why Nepalese Mongoloid doesn't like Indian people. (Jun '13) Jul 14 Me Myself and I 84
Disability genes to be probed by Welsh scientists Jun '14 view 2
•••
•••