What we know-and don't know-about the...

What we know-and don't know-about the biology of homosexuality

There are 21 comments on the arstechnica.com story from Dec 17, 2012, titled What we know-and don't know-about the biology of homosexuality. In it, arstechnica.com reports that:

The media was abuzz this week after an international group of researchers proposed that scientists may have been looking for the biological underpinnings of homosexuality in the wrong place.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at arstechnica.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#28 Dec 18, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
"List some of the harms that you think will come. Be specific. Make it a decent list, longer than just two like you gave above, which were basically the same thing."
Actually, queer Eddy, I did just that about 3 or 4 months ago. I presented a very detailed analysis of the mechanism by which gay marriage would harm traditional marriage and society.
There were no replies for a long period of time, as the gays realized they had no valid rebuttal, so they finally resorted to the typical homosexual tactic of bombarding the thread with nonsensical posts, in a successful effort to bury my post.
I see. So, it was a long time ago so no one can find it, it was such a perfect posting that no one could reply, and the reasons were all just SO amazing that you can't list them again. Is that about right?

Sorry, I'm not handing out blue ribbons for the posting that you might have made somewhere else, months ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Nepalese Mongoloid doesn't like Indian people. (Jun '13) Jul 19 rubul ojah 108
1 attached, 1 unattached earlobe (Dec '07) Jun '15 Adamcoo 38
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr '15 MUQ2 188
Abuja state school of nursing 2015 form isoutca... Apr '15 Mr salami 1
Jigawa state school of nursing 2015 form isoutc... Apr '15 Mr salami 1
Osun state school of nursing 2015 form isoutcal... Apr '15 Mr paul 1
News Youth Violence Tied to Genes in Latest DNA Rese... Mar '15 Yolo 1
More from around the web