Greek DNA and Arnaiz-Villena's Pseudoscience

Mar 5, 2011 | Posted by: macedonian1 | Full story: www.macedoniahellenicland.eu

In 2001, Arnaiz-Villena and coworkers published a series of scientific articles, where, among other claims, he concluded that the Hellenic (Greek) population stems from sub-Saharan Africa. These authors have used a questionable experimental approach with too few genetic markers from the DRB1 HLA gene, to show that the Hellenic population, rather than belonging to the "older" Mediterranean populations, are genetically closer to sub-Saharan populations, namely Ethiopian and western Africans. These authors interpreted their findings by claiming that some sub-Saharan populations had migrated to Greece during antiquity, but not to Crete. Unfortunately, the study conducted by Arnaiz-Villena and his coworkers from FYROM has a number of serious flaws.

Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jany macedonian

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

hOW YOU DOING AFROboys and girls.Pleace,this isnt reflect on the people from Solun and Creete.The populations which are living there are not Greeks acording the DNK structure.Its other completllty different people from Malakas from Poloponez.Even in every tourist brochure is written that the island of Creete 1400 years b.c was conquered by Atina at a greedy way after strong eartquike and devosted vulcano,which caused naturally destruction of the island.Something very similar happend with Macedonians occupation by Greeks ,with many dishummans and dismillitary and devils mannirs. You are malakas from Somalia and Chad.find out your roots there,and dont uppset the cleanest nation on Macedonians.Spread the word,afro manijaks.

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
hOW YOU DOING AFROboys and girls.Pleace,this isnt reflect on the people from Solun and Creete.The populations which are living there are not Greeks acording the DNK structure.Its other completllty different people from Malakas from Poloponez.Even in every tourist brochure is written that the island of Creete 1400 years b.c was conquered by Atina at a greedy way after strong eartquike and devosted vulcano,which caused naturally destruction of the island.Something very similar happend with Macedonians occupation by Greeks ,with many dishummans and dismillitary and devils mannirs. You are malakas from Somalia and Chad.find out your roots there,and dont uppset the cleanest nation on Macedonians.Spread the word,afro manijaks.
AAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha, don't they have schools in that shithole FYRoM???

There is DUMB,

there is even DUMBER,

then there are the poor deluded AND EXTREMELY DUMB skops!

Hahahahahahahaha LOL!!!
The Lie Detector

Camberwell, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
Do you know what the article states have you read it?

Since: Mar 09

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

Quote:

"Furthermore, not only had Arnaiz-Villena and coworkers misused the genetic approach but also falsified historical perspectives to base their hypothesis. Their conclusions suffer from misquotations of scientific and historical citations as well as inaccurate statements without any historical and ancient documentation. The misquotation of Herodotus by these authors is notable and really unfortunate.

As a result, the Arnaiz-Villena and coworkers study was totally discredited by the scientific community to the extent that is used as a textbook definition of subjective and arbitrary interpretation of study results and it is not surprising that this study has finally retracted from the scientific literature. From an editorial perspective, such offense is even graver than plagiarism, since it attempts to elude and to falsely create a wrong impression to the scientific community.

Overall, this example clearly shows that the scientific community critically stands against such efforts to intentionally falsify history, to abuse scientific methodology and to subjectively interpret experimental results. Such studies should be immediately retracted from the scientific literature not only to protect science from misuse but also to discourage similar attempts in the future".

Read more at: http://www.macedoniahellenicland.eu/content/v...
jany macedonian

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The Alexander Cipher by Will Adams -The world knows the truth!!!
www.Author Tracher.co.uk

“Aposkotison me!”

Since: Jan 11

Athina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
www.Author Tracher.co.uk
Yes everybody knows that Makedonia is Greek.
Hellenic RL

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
www.Author Tracher.co.uk
For every 1 sudo scholar you give me, I will give you 1000 expert scholars that all claim that Macedonia is Hellenic.

You people of fakedonia have nothing, just propaganda and bullshit.
jany macedonian

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

Hellenic RL wrote:
<quoted text>
For every 1 sudo scholar you give me, I will give you 1000 expert scholars that all claim that Macedonia is Hellenic.
You people of fakedonia have nothing, just propaganda and bullshit.
there is no bigger propaganda then greeks made!!! since Alexander time ,were passed 23 centyries,and since then you ve made 23 propagandes to show how the conquirer became a idol!Your dirty mentality is expresed in story for Troja and its to obviouslly.Afro gays,Afro gays show your really face.

Since: Mar 08

I like to screw pichkas!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

Why are you guys even bothering with this illiterate lunatic?
Arrianos

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no bigger propaganda then greeks made!!! since Alexander time ,were passed 23 centyries,and since then you ve made 23 propagandes to show how the conquirer became a idol!Your dirty mentality is expresed in story for Troja and its to obviouslly.Afro gays,Afro gays show your really face.
Alexander is an idol because he said Thesaloniki, like us.He spoke the same language like us.
You say Solun like Bulgarians.
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
www.Author Tracher.co.uk
THE WORLD IS WELL AWARE OF FORMER YUGOSLAVIAS CORRUPTION COMMUNIST LIES!FABRICATIONS&PROPAGAN DA!
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERY TIME YOU GET SHAFTED!YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING QUEER SHAMELESS SLAVOPICHIKA!
CANADEZOS

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

jany macedonian wrote:
<quoted text>
www.Author Tracher.co.uk
THE WORLD HAS ALREADY DECLARED THE OVERWHELMING HISTORICAL TRUTH!

http://macedonia-evidence.org/
FYRoM creates idiots

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen his spelling?!? There is no way this idiot can read...
ARI

Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

No matter how many "scientists" Skoplians pay to promote their propaganda, they will always fall flat on their face. Truth always rises bright no matter what!
Read this also:
Afrocentrism and the distortion of Greek history
http://www.macedoniahellenicland.eu/content/v...
Gamisou Skopiane

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

I feel sorry for the poor Gypsies that dont have any history and trying to be a part of Greek Macedonia. Now go back to work on my family's land and pick our tomatoes for your payment of Bread and Water you poor, uneducated, inbreed.
jany macedonian

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

Gamisou Skopiane wrote:
I feel sorry for the poor Gypsies that dont have any history and trying to be a part of Greek Macedonia. Now go back to work on my family's land and pick our tomatoes for your payment of Bread and Water you poor, uneducated, inbreed.
Western Africa?Who is caming from there? What ? My south neighbour is caming from there!Who said that? The most relevnt world institutions for the origion analises!W here exactlly they are caming from?West Africa!!! Excuses me? Is it Gabon,Siera Leone,Liberia or Mauritania! Aaaaaaaaa. yes. How they came here?How their wives look like? Monkeys!!!!!!!!!! o,now I realized who is my neighbour!!! and why under the every picture evidence in script of the Alexander the Great of Macedinian is written: You dont know who are you,and dont know how strong are you. Oooooooooooo Alexandre,you are the son of the natural Macedonian,the king of Macedonians but your mother is a woman which belongs to pusies which glued everything on ist abdomen eternality!IFyou put a send there you ll get a rock.Blody greeks woman,its not strange at all what kind of idiots and gay are the present south neighbours of Macedonia.
Jeff

Natick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

The Lie Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he doesn't know. It is obvious the dumbdumb can't read. lol!
PIG SLAYER AND CRUCIATOR

Athens, Greece

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2011

Judged:

WHAT...CO-WORKERS??????? EXCEPT OF THST VASKO PIG, ARNEIZ-VILLENA, WHICH NOW IS IN THE PRISON, ALL THE OTHER "SCIENTISTS" WERE FUCKING SKOPJAN FASCIST SHITTY-BULGARIAN!!!!!!! THE "RESEARCH" WAS A PROPAGANDA TOOL, PRE-COOKED BEFORE ANY KIND OF "RESEARCE".....
AND I AM ASKING THE WHOLE WORLD:
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THEY WHO EXPECT OF DNA TESTS TO FIND OUT THEIR ETHNICITY? ARE THEY ONLY MORONS, CLOWNS AND NAZIS, OR NOT?
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THEY WHO BELIEVE IN SUCH NAZI LIES AND SO STUPID ONES TO BELIEVE THAT GREEKS HAVE BLACK DNA AND MAROQUIS HAVE THE SAME DNA AS THE JAPANESE?????? ONLY COMPLETELEY MORONS AND HOMOID ABORTIONS OF SCROFFAS, OR NOT?
WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THEY WHO, 75 YEARSA FTER THE DEATH OF MENGELE AND THE NAZISM, USE THESE KIND OF GENETIC PROPAGANDA AGAINST THEIR NEIGHBOURS?
ANSWER: ONLY DEAEMONISED, CLOWNISH, ZOMBIFICATED, MORONISH, COMPLETELY RETARD CRNOBULGARIAN SLAVOSKOPJAN FASCIST FARTING FYROMONGOLIAN HPMOID PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!
jany macedonian

Skopje, Macedonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Judged:

Arrianos wrote:
<quoted text>
Alexander is an idol because he said Thesaloniki, like us.He spoke the same language like us.
You say Solun like Bulgarians.
The biggest town of Macedonia before the Bucurest Treaty 1913 was SOLUN.Nobody,nowhere,by no ones before 1913 the town of Solun was named with Thesoluniki!!! It was renamed by Elefterotipos Venizelos and already completly reorganisated under strong pressure and dishumans measures for the period of his ruling the country 1910-1918.You can found in your primary historicaly books where on proudly way you are represent your selves how you spread Greece on the North.There you can found your admiting for the occupations on the Macedonia and for the MASAKARS AND EXODUS ON THE macedonian nation we will tell you and to the whole of the world.The noun Thesoluniki is caming from Solun,whic is base on the eladas influences of the construction on the word The" infront Solun and very comfortable combined with the historically moments for the relations of Alexanders sister(thesolunika) which has no nothing with Greece!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) Aug 20 hindustani 42
Intelligent Design: Coming To A State Legislatu... (May '08) Aug 19 pusherman_ 52,891
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 27 husayn 178
1 attached, 1 unattached earlobe (Dec '07) Jul 23 Laura 32
Nepalese Mongoloid! Go back to EAST ASIA. (Nov '13) Jul '14 gudboy 9
Why white men get testicular cancer more than b... (Oct '13) Jul '14 Break Time 7
Whites genetically weaker than blacks (Oct '11) Jul '14 Mslayer 2

Search the Genetics Forum:
•••