Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

There are 1 comment on the National Review Online story from Apr 2, 2013, titled Attack of the Killer Tomatoes. In it, National Review Online reports that:

Thomas, in the vowel-starved city of Brno in what is now the Czech Republic. Mendel selects and crossbreeds strains of garden peas in every combination, trying to precisely control and predict the expression of various characteristics .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Review Online.

Peter

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 15, 2013
... Al-Qaeda," "RESEARCH: Free Energy Suppression Tesla," "RESEARCH:

Sodium Fluoride Side Effects," "RESEARCH: Bilderberg Group Trilateral Commission

Logan Act," "RESEARCH: Monsanto GMO." If you don't like my answers, Fletcher seems to be saying, I ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/fema/T63AD39GOT...

Related Topix: Czech Republic, Brno, Czech Republic, Jihomoravsky, Czech Republic, Home Gardening, Home, Genetics, Medicine, Genetics, Biology, Science, Prison, Missouri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Nepalese Mongoloid doesn't like Indian people. (Jun '13) Jul 19 rubul ojah 108
1 attached, 1 unattached earlobe (Dec '07) Jun '15 Adamcoo 38
News Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Apr '15 MUQ2 188
Abuja state school of nursing 2015 form isoutca... Apr '15 Mr salami 1
Jigawa state school of nursing 2015 form isoutc... Apr '15 Mr salami 1
Osun state school of nursing 2015 form isoutcal... Apr '15 Mr paul 1
News Youth Violence Tied to Genes in Latest DNA Rese... Mar '15 Yolo 1
More from around the web