Want to sleep with your cousin? Here's some good news

Jun 3, 2008 | Posted by: Cash | Full story: www.news.com.au

scientists are challenging the myth that inbreeding always leads to unhealthy babies.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
drew keegan

Richmond, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Queen Victoria married her first cousin prince Albert, they had many childern. In the Animal kingdom there are no such barriers, like all situations you can get good or bad results from concentrated ingredience
asdf1234567890

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

This is sick
The people who thought of this are retarded
I love all of my cousins but i would never ever consider marrying or even going on a date with one. You people make me sick!!!!!
Louie the King

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Question for religious fundies -

Who did Cain marry?
Cue

“Rack-em, Sit, Shut-up, Repeat”

Since: Feb 08

Your Gene POOL Needs Chlorine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

asdf1234567890 wrote:
This is sick
I love all of my cousins but i would never ever consider marrying or even going on a date with one. You people make me sick!!!!!
We may make you sick but the article research is from Professor Alan Bittles an adjunct professor at the Centre for Comparative Genomics at Murdoch University in Perth, Australia. It was he that stated “most children born to first-cousins are healthy” one of YOUR countrymen.
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Louie the King wrote:
Question for religious fundies -
Who did Cain marry?
The magical question always with a different spin depending on the religious zealot.
The Wad

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

asdf1234567890 wrote:
This is sick
You don't know what you're missing until you try it. Go ahead and then get back to us.
Cato

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
Rednecks have been doing it for years.
There is a reason they all have names like Billy Jo Bob and Bubba Sue and mothers are also their aunt and first cousin.
No offense Cato – Foxworthy is from Georgia
I'm sure it does happen occasionally in Georgia an Colombia too, but it's not considered normal or traditional here. In some parts of the world, it's practically expected that you marry your FBD (father's brother's daughter). The parents arrange it that way.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
The magical question always with a different spin depending on the religious zealot.
CAin married a member of the Niphillium. It's in Genesis. You have let your hatred of religion blind you to some pretty interesting stuff, most likely.
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
CAin married a member of the Niphillium. It's in Genesis. You have let your hatred of religion blind you to some pretty interesting stuff, most likely.
The bible and koran are the best selling fiction books of all time. Soon to be out sold by Harry Potter. There is no god however if praying to some perceived afterlife gives you peace -- go for it!

I do not have an opinion on religion other than the one I just stated however I do recognize that most wars and death are created by the very HATE of differing views you pontificate about.

I believe in acceptence of other peoples ideology even though they do not agree with mine without using the word HATE at every conceivable moment -- you?
Louie the King

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nowhere in Genesis.

All it says is that Cain and Able were the sons of Adam and Eve, the first people, supposedly. Cain killed Able, then Seth was born.

Your blind following of what preachers tell you blinds you to logic.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible and koran are the best selling fiction books of all time. Soon to be out sold by Harry Potter. There is no god however if praying to some perceived afterlife gives you peace -- go for it!
I do not have an opinion on religion other than the one I just stated however I do recognize that most wars and death are created by the very HATE of differing views you pontificate about.
I believe in acceptence of other peoples ideology even though they do not agree with mine without using the word HATE at every conceivable moment -- you?
actually, I have heard more people who are anti-religious use the word, and spread for that matter, hate, then I have ever heard any religious person of any philosophy. As for wars and bloodshed, well, the greatest conflicts of the at least the last 100 years on planet earth generally had very little if anything to do with religion at all... WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the Chinese Communist revolution, the Russian Communist revolution, etc. etc. etc., very rarely was the name of God invoked in any of these conflicts, or used to perpetuate them. Now, of course the Crusades had a massive amount of Theology infused in them, but the fact of the matter is the total amount of lives lost in the Crusades pales in comparision to even the few bloodiest months of, say, the war on the Eastern front with Russia during WW2. Of course, those that are anti-religious will never admit that. It is much easier to "Hate" as you put it.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Louie the King wrote:
<quoted text>
That is nowhere in Genesis.
All it says is that Cain and Able were the sons of Adam and Eve, the first people, supposedly. Cain killed Able, then Seth was born.
Your blind following of what preachers tell you blinds you to logic.
no, Cain slew Able, was marked by God, and banished to the land of the Niphilum. Niphilum are never explained, but there he bacomes a king. Goliath (of David and Goliath) was a descendant of the house of Cain. A whole sect of Christianity has been built around this, it's called Mormonism. And as for logic, well, here's the logic of the situation... naturally, with Cain, Able, and Seth on the scene, logic dictates that there was inbreeding involved to further propogate the human race, as there was after the biblical flood and Noahs family was the only remants of humanity. I don't think you can be that quick on the uptake if you don't realize that.
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

saviorself wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, I have heard more people who are anti-religious use the word, and spread for that matter, hate, then I have ever heard any religious person of any philosophy. As for wars and bloodshed, well, the greatest conflicts of the at least the last 100 years on planet earth generally had very little if anything to do with religion at all... WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the Chinese Communist revolution, the Russian Communist revolution, etc. etc. etc., very rarely was the name of God invoked in any of these conflicts, or used to perpetuate them. Now, of course the Crusades had a massive amount of Theology infused in them, but the fact of the matter is the total amount of lives lost in the Crusades pales in comparision to even the few bloodiest months of, say, the war on the Eastern front with Russia during WW2. Of course, those that are anti-religious will never admit that. It is much easier to "Hate" as you put it.
You brought up the word HATE not I -- you have the correct avatar so save your self I never asked for it nor do I need it. If I wanted to debate religion I would go to those forums however I avoid them like the plague. It is impossible to debate HATE and blind Faith.

You are wrong about religion and war, Christians against the Muslims and the Catholics against the Protestants and Jews fighting all aforementioned. History supports my assertions and your use of WWII and the Russia Communist Revolution just proves the point that you know little about this topic. Nations apparently void of religion displaying the antithesis of religion, such as the Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia were the cause of the war and was attributable to the devil or atheism. Shouldn't atheism, agnostics behavior or evil be the cause of the thousands of deaths in your view or does that logic escape you? Maybe you just forgot the 8 million jewish people that lost their life at the hands of Hitler?

Here is a military site for you to read if you possibly can – Do not tell me about war – I fought in them. You are dismissed and my last word to you!
Cue

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Dave

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

The south shall rise again
happy chappy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

best I ever had...all my cousins are beautiful fun lovin girls. I plan to systematically work my way through every single one of them. he he he

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
You brought up the word HATE not I -- you have the correct avatar so save your self I never asked for it nor do I need it. If I wanted to debate religion I would go to those forums however I avoid them like the plague. It is impossible to debate HATE and blind Faith.
You are wrong about religion and war, Christians against the Muslims and the Catholics against the Protestants and Jews fighting all aforementioned. History supports my assertions and your use of WWII and the Russia Communist Revolution just proves the point that you know little about this topic. Nations apparently void of religion displaying the antithesis of religion, such as the Hitler's Germany and Stalin's Russia were the cause of the war and was attributable to the devil or atheism. Shouldn't atheism, agnostics behavior or evil be the cause of the thousands of deaths in your view or does that logic escape you? Maybe you just forgot the 8 million jewish people that lost their life at the hands of Hitler?
Here is a military site for you to read if you possibly can – Do not tell me about war – I fought in them. You are dismissed and my last word to you!
let's see... 3 million dead Jews, of course, about 4 million dead gypsies and homosexuals,slavs, 25 million dead Russian, 40 million dead under Stalin's policies, 20 million dead chinese during purges, about 35 million dead due to Japan invading the Indochina sphere... your hystrionics aside, I hate to tell you this but there was NO theological component to this nonsense. In fact, as a general rule during all this bloodletting, God was specifically left OUT of the equation (so you kinda got the Atheism part right.) I have no idea why you would bring the "Devil" into things, other than you desperatly wish to cling to the hope (that would be a sort of faith, really) that religion is one of man's evils. I suppose you are to be pittied, if nothing else than for your willful ignorance of human history.

“Where is Cookeville?”

Cookeville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

ah, correction... 12 million dead Jews, amongst all the others...
T-down

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

Judged:

Cato wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your uncle operating the video camera?
No O_o

Just two innocent teenage boys getting each other off.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2008

T-down wrote:
<quoted text>
No O_o
Just two innocent teenage boys getting each other off.
Oh gee, what's the big deal about this ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Genetics Discussions

Search the Genetics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) 10 hr nepali boy 36
Nepalese Mongoloid! Go back to EAST ASIA. (Nov '13) Jul 15 gudboy 9
Why white men get testicular cancer more than b... (Oct '13) Jul 15 Break Time 7
Whites genetically weaker than blacks (Oct '11) Jul 15 Mslayer 2
Why Nepalese Mongoloid doesn't like Indian people. (Jun '13) Jul 14 Me Myself and I 84
1 attached, 1 unattached earlobe (Dec '07) Jul 14 karen 31
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Jul 6 FACT 177
•••
•••