Want to sleep with your cousin? Here's some good news

Jun 3, 2008 Full story: www.news.com.au 196

scientists are challenging the myth that inbreeding always leads to unhealthy babies.

Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
formally abducted

United States

#2 Jun 4, 2008
well! I didn't know what to think after this article,then i just picked up the phone and started making booty calls to all my cousins,they said,where were you,we've been bootying for years.

Since: Jan 08

Memphis, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2008
wow.That is sick.
Cato

United States

#4 Jun 4, 2008
Is some parts of the world, marrying your father's brother's daughter is SNAFU. When they say it's healthy most of the time, they are just talking about birth defects.
Nanoo

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jun 4, 2008
Yes, it's common in many countries.
Nanoo

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jun 4, 2008
and Kentucky!
Cato

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2008
As Dick Cheney joked the other day, it goes on in West Virgina too, but apparently there's nothing all that wrong with it, so cut the guy some slack.
larry g

Baltimore, MD

#8 Jun 4, 2008
they seem to think it's OK in Texas

Since: Jan 08

AOL

#10 Jun 4, 2008
Civilization crumbles forward ...
jjwilliams

Stamford, CT

#11 Jun 4, 2008
It's a proven fact that when the gene pool becomes too close, there are genetic flaws. This was common among the aristocracy of Europe. The hemophilia problem of the heir to the Russian throne was a direct result. In England, the many quirks and strange ways of people are a direct cause. Homosexuality is thought to have it's origins in a very limited gene pool.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2008
jjwilliams wrote:
It's a proven fact that when the gene pool becomes too close, there are genetic flaws. This was common among the aristocracy of Europe. The hemophilia problem of the heir to the Russian throne was a direct result. In England, the many quirks and strange ways of people are a direct cause. Homosexuality is thought to have it's origins in a very limited gene pool.
Homosexuality has its roots in sex with your cousin ???!!! What planet are you on ?! You have a source for this you can cite ?

There is nothing wrong with sex with your cousin. In fact, the Bible commands that a person marry their cousin. It is customary in many countries and cultures. None of the major religions, such as Roman Catholic, the Orthodox churches, nor any Protestant churches prohibit it. Neither the Jews nor Muslims prohibit it. There is no biological reason to prohibit it. Most states in the U.S. allow it.

The only reason some people are opposed to cousins marrying and/or having sex is sheer prejudice.

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Long Island, NY

#14 Jun 4, 2008
And now that Gay Marriage is legal in California,

Gay Cousin Marriage

is the NEXT Frontier !

:)
T-down

United States

#17 Jun 4, 2008
When i was 14 my cousin and I used to jerk off together and exchange bIowjobs, fun times
The Wad

Annapolis, MD

#18 Jun 4, 2008
My cousin gave great head (and probably still does) when we were teenagers but I wouldn't have wanted to marry her. She was just good to dump into.

“Up and out, or down and out”

Quitman, LA

#19 Jun 4, 2008
The closest I ever came was the first cousin of a first cousin. Not related at all. Oh well, it was fun anyway.
smartblonde

Ashburn, GA

#20 Jun 4, 2008
Oh, great...I never liked my cousins THAT much...but some of them , on the other hand, may become too friendly if they read this article...you know how guys are....

Since: May 08

Long Beach, CA

#21 Jun 4, 2008
Daniel P from Long Island wrote:
And now that Gay Marriage is legal in California,
Gay Cousin Marriage
is the NEXT Frontier !
:)
No sh*t sherm.
Cato

United States

#22 Jun 5, 2008
T-down wrote:
When i was 14 my cousin and I used to jerk off together and exchange bIowjobs, fun times
Was your uncle operating the video camera?
Cue

“Rack-em, Sit, Shut-up, Repeat”

Since: Feb 08

Your Gene POOL Needs Chlorine

#23 Jun 5, 2008
Cato wrote:
Is some parts of the world, marrying your father's brother's daughter is SNAFU. When they say it's healthy most of the time, they are just talking about birth defects.
Rednecks have been doing it for years.

There is a reason they all have names like Billy Jo Bob and Bubba Sue and mothers are also their aunt and first cousin.

No offense Cato Foxworthy is from Georgia

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

#24 Jun 5, 2008
SAVE US from wrote:
Barak prostituted himself Big Time today (hopeless vision directed for ME others)
bushy-like pandering - business as usual - NO CHANGE in service to our masters.
Zionism is to be our model for a world in harmony. Barak serves the cause
of another tyranny that carves up Arab lands as like Swiss cheese. A slave
by any other name in service to an entity that will reap more harm upon
gullible (can't connect the dots) American taxpayers. Been wrong again,
there be but, Tweedle Dees.
Suggestion - move the White House to Jerusalem and grant Hillary
the role of ambassador in charge of the 50 entities + territories.
Such an arrangement will erase any doubt of our mission and ensure
the instant protection of our most treasured asset. A Greater Israel
(as g-d planned) will in time incorporate Iraqi the birthplace of Abraham.
All of these McSames equally in service to the cause. Vote my ..........
Obama - their Saviour has finally arrived.
Move over jesus.
wrong thread, dude...

“Where is Cookeville?”

Since: Dec 07

Cookeville

#25 Jun 5, 2008
I read this full artcile, and the fact o fhte matter is inbreeding usually takes few generations before the deformities begin to appear, that's also common sense, by the way, resessive genes are called recessive genes for a reason. They are LESS likely to show up in a subsequent generation. Just in case, though, when I sleep with my cousins I'm gonna use a condom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Genetics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are we slaves to our gene's? Nov 25 Liquid 1
Origin of Hindu Brahmins (Aug '08) Nov 17 sham 183
Why Nepalese Mongoloid doesn't like Indian people. (Jun '13) Nov 10 Hung Lee 87
1 attached, 1 unattached earlobe (Dec '07) Oct '14 Andeepp 33
Body odor, Asians, and earwax (Oct '10) Sep '14 SHlTWORMEXIMNAUDE... 44
Haplogroup F-M89 Sep '14 neoa121 1
dominant autosomal vs dominant X-linked Sep '14 karmin 1

Genetics People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE