The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,780)

Showing posts 115,581 - 115,600 of243,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I have a wide variety of interests and likes and Jim Carey is just one of them.
So, let me get this straight, you're claiming that because I like Jim Carey movies, you think you have a superior intellect to mine?
lol
You're always able to make me laugh Gr. I think you're funny too, and imo, you're a bigger idiot than he is in his movies. lol
Hahahahahahahahaha..

I don't think it, fool, I know it...
A New Study

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

It's so pitifully sad to see you losers acting out your deep seated anger.

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true.. But the Reublicans went after Clinton with a vengeance for having sex with Monica and lying about it..
An adulterous act that belonged between him and Hillary imo.. At least his actions of being a wh*re did no harm to Our Country like what obama is doing to Our Country..
Why aren't the Republicans going after obama like they did with Clinton..
I think something stinks in Denmark...
Unfortunately, I no longer trust either party, our Judicial System and that bothers me as it should...
Don't expect the Republicans to go after the Obama. It might expose the truth about him and the fact the Republicans knew all about it. There would be many on both sides of the aisle who should be facing various charges,INCLUDING TREASON!
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix gives Rico/BOC a stiffy when he posts his tripe. It also shows his real personality.
Rico hasn't been posting under his avatar... interesting...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
How does a "female" post Gr? If ranting and ragging are indications than you post like a woman. lol
Funny you mentioning Ntr, about time for you to start "ragging" on her now isn't it?
Like You and those I mentioned.. And, NTR proved my point by her post to whatthehey and to me..

She is acting/behaving like a drunk with a nasty hang-over.. Something she has become well known for... No sober person or decent woman for that matter in their right mind would post as nasty and vulgar as NTR just did a few posts back from the page this post of yours is on...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
OH BS! No one involved YOU. You imposed yourself into the bickering, then you have the gall to accuse me and X-Man of causing discord?
When are YOU ever going to take responsibility for YOUR part, GR? You are always blaming someone else. None of you are innocent.
You bait people, you gossip about them, you lie about them all in an attempt to get a response and to keep the chit stirred up. Your friend GP did NOTHING but cause discord. He hasn't posted ONE thing on topic since he arrived. But you're okay with that as long as he attacks me and X-Man.
You're a bully, GR and nothing else. Just a common, ordinary grade-school bully who never matured emotionally.
And you're the biggest hypocrite that's ever posted on these threads.
Stop gossiping about people, you old biddy.
I have been posting on topic most of the day with others, Rose.. I have scrolled past majority of yours and x-man's posts.. As well as with Rico and the socks of your friends... I have responded to all of the other posters who have addressed me and some who haven't and it was on topic....

So take your lies and put them where the sun don't shine...
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly are a Vietnam Vet... you must be pushing... what... 65? 70?
Go change your diaper, old man... and be thankful that people are paying taxes to pay your VA hospital bills.
Sad excuse...
Yes, you young punk. I'm over 65, and can take your punkazz anytime I want. Snapping your neck like a twig is easy and for me would be fun. Making history of commies got to be a habit and fun. So be very careful, you never know when I(or one of my brothers in arms)is watching you from behind, ready to take you down. Too bad they won't let us collect ears anymore. I don't like commies.
Rope A Dope

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
When the revolution comes, it will be a pleasure putting a rope around the necks of the traitor liberals. The constitution is law, and it must be obeyed. I took my oath to obey it VERY seriously, and will defend it to my death. You liberal progressives think it is a joke. DON'T!!!!!! I will save a rope for you.
Go ahead dumazz, bring your rope to the gunfight.
A New Study

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

It's amazing how pathetically ignorant and closed minded some old men remain even after a lifetime of education.
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
Sorry, wrong forum. Post was for a friend.
Are you an obama fan? Just wondering as he too is an apologist....

Next time, you can just simply say hi.. We have had visitors like you in the past. They make one comment and never come back...
STOLEN VALOR

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly are a Vietnam Vet... you must be pushing... what... 65? 70?
Go change your diaper, old man... and be thankful that people are paying taxes to pay your VA hospital bills.
Sad excuse...
He's a phony. His azz would have been fragged long ago with that pretentious ridiculous jingoistic attitude.
For real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Legalizing abortion.
Welfare and extended unemployment instead of working.
If same-sex marriage is legalized.
Taking GOD and prayer out of America.
Allowing muslim cells throughout America to train and kill Americans.
Taking weapons away from law biding citizens.
Political correctness.
Fairness Act.
Affirmative Action.
A muslim dictator as the leader of a free world.
Corruption in the gov. as never before.
Obamacare or socialized medicine.
Taxation without representation.
War and rumors of war.
Once America falls, so do the other countries. So does the world.
We have to be in our last days.
If you don't see this, then you must be a fool.
We need desperately a leader as was Ronald Reagan now! Obama is useless tool on this subject. Sorry liberals, but truth is truth.
Judas Goat Rider

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been posting on topic most of the day with others, Rose.. I have scrolled past majority of yours and x-man's posts.. As well as with Rico and the socks of your friends... I have responded to all of the other posters who have addressed me and some who haven't and it was on topic....
So take your lies and put them where the sun don't shine...
Spam Heaven
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should do this and seize their possession's to sell and help pay for their extradition. I mean a Cadillac Escalade with 28" rims that was bought with drug money should be enough to pay for the air fare alone. They can keep their dirty baby diapers to ship along with them that they throw every where , especially in the Wal-Mart parking lots.
The cost to deport them is something we could afford.. They are using cost as a means to get Americans to compromise...

Again, once the illegals see deportations, no jobs and so on, they will self deport.. Out govt (both dens/repubs) want them here for the votes.. They know, Americans are sick and tired of their incompetent b.s. So they need to get a different voting base to give them better odds at winning and be a part of changing This Country's Culture and Heritage...

Let an illegal alien kill and rape their daughters.. I think they would be singing a different tune....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Huckabee: Obama will be ousted over Benghazi
I believe that before its all over, this president will not fill out his full term, Huckabee said.I know that puts me on a limb, but this is not minor.
When a president lies to the American people and is part of a cover-up, he cannot continue to govern, he added.
And as the facts come out, I think were going to see something startling. And before its over, I dont think this president will finish his term unless somehow they can delay it in Congress past the next three and a half years.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
libsrdopes
"WHAT DIIIFFFFERRREENNCEEEE DOOES IT MAAAAKKE?"
oops - apparently a pretty big one.#cankle
retireme @ libsrdopes
How Hilary could have even said that over the lives of four Americans is beyond the pale. It makes a hell of a lot of difference to most Americans. Candy Crowley covered for Obama in the debate and what was sad, was most people knew it
except for
those who would vote for this POTUS no mater what kind of crime he commits.
==========
I'm out for the night ...
Can't STAND the "ignorant spew" any longer ...
my stomach has grown weak ...
with all the sewer rats around.
I believe there is ONLY a couple with "socks" ...
Have other stuff to catch up on ...
More 'info' coming in daily!
;~)
It should never have been delayed in the first place.. It should be a top priority to get resolved so everyone can move on and deal with the other issues that are wrecking havoc on This Country...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Eagles Nest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha!
How 'bout YOUR term "pedophile"
Did he get a pass on that too?
Please elaborate, with some more bullchit,
I'm dying to read it! LOL!
Go back a week and you will be able to read it all...

Outside of that? Piss off...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to be sincerely asking an honest question here... I will offer, sincerely, my honest answer.
I am pro-choice... have been all my life. Gosnell should get the death penalty.
To suggest that someone who is pro-choice would support this... well, by that logic, shall I suggest that gun enthusiasts favor mass shootings in shopping malls? Of course not.
Most gun enthusiasts, hunters, collectors etc. are law-abiding, honest people; similarly, I think most pro-choice folks--the ones I know, at least--have the same expectations about abortion: legal, safe, and rare.
The issue you refer to is that of fetal viability... the point at which (as I understand it) there is a better than 50% chance the fetus will survive outside the womb. Technology, research, medical advancements etc. just keep lowering that number. What was once 30 weeks has now become 24 weeks... maybe 22 weeks... maybe even less, someday. But some of the images that have come out of the Gosnell investigation... clearly some of those could have survived. Incubators, maybe, but they might've made it.
Don't forget that the women were treated shabbily, as well. Contaminated, unsanitary conditions... probably dirty instruments... poor recordkeeping. I don't have a list or article in front of me to reference.
Don't be too surprised about Bush dropping the ball on this--he was pretty far removed from it, people closer to the clinic should have picked up on it sooner, and by some of the articles I've read, there were a lot of complaints that fell on deaf ears. But I don't blame Bush for this--he had enough on his plate.
Yes, a woman (and her partner, when applicable) should have the right to choose. But nobody deserved this.
Maybe... just maybe... this is an incident that both sides can learn something from. Maybe both sides can back away from their extremist positions, and find more common ground in the middle. Especially when it comes to reducing unwanted pregnancies, the #1 cause of abortions.
I can't speak for everyone, GR... but that's my take on it.
I am neither pro-choice or pro-life...

Abortions is something that is legal.. I do not support abortion as a means to birth control..

Outside of rape, incest, known deformities based upon amniocentesis, its none of my business till groups of people begin to promote irresponsibility, stupidity and take the rights of parents away by providing the morning after pill to teenagers under the age of 18 and promoting abortion as a means to birth control..

Uh, it was very much a fair statement for me to make that pro-choice people may have no problems with it.. It is them who scream, its a womens' choice to make.. Women went into that clinic to abort well after the fetus is considered a human being...

"Don't forget that the women were treated shabbily, as well. Contaminated, unsanitary conditions... probably dirty instruments... poor recordkeeping."

I do not care how those women were treated.. My compassion goes to those babies who were murdered by allowing them to die a gruesome death, as that was the intent and purpose of the procedure that both the doctor and the "woman" made.. And as far as the women go, I think that more than adequately meets the criteria for karma.. They should be thankful it was not as much of a b!tch for them as it was for those babies in their last gasps of breath...

This has been going on for the past 31 years according to the article, Reality brought forward.. I think it was him.. Nonetheless, it is all the Presidents that held office, the mayor and council members, the representative of that district, the State Senators, the Governor along with the medical board...

We are becoming an Irresponsible Country with no morals or values whatsoever.. Just a finger pointing, its my right fck'd up Country...

Enough is enough for God's sake...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to be sincerely asking an honest question here... I will offer, sincerely, my honest answer.
I am pro-choice... have been all my life. Gosnell should get the death penalty.
To suggest that someone who is pro-choice would support this... well, by that logic, shall I suggest that gun enthusiasts favor mass shootings in shopping malls? Of course not.
Most gun enthusiasts, hunters, collectors etc. are law-abiding, honest people; similarly, I think most pro-choice folks--the ones I know, at least--have the same expectations about abortion: legal, safe, and rare.
The issue you refer to is that of fetal viability... the point at which (as I understand it) there is a better than 50% chance the fetus will survive outside the womb. Technology, research, medical advancements etc. just keep lowering that number. What was once 30 weeks has now become 24 weeks... maybe 22 weeks... maybe even less, someday. But some of the images that have come out of the Gosnell investigation... clearly some of those could have survived. Incubators, maybe, but they might've made it.
Don't forget that the women were treated shabbily, as well. Contaminated, unsanitary conditions... probably dirty instruments... poor recordkeeping. I don't have a list or article in front of me to reference.
Don't be too surprised about Bush dropping the ball on this--he was pretty far removed from it, people closer to the clinic should have picked up on it sooner, and by some of the articles I've read, there were a lot of complaints that fell on deaf ears. But I don't blame Bush for this--he had enough on his plate.
Yes, a woman (and her partner, when applicable) should have the right to choose. But nobody deserved this.
Maybe... just maybe... this is an incident that both sides can learn something from. Maybe both sides can back away from their extremist positions, and find more common ground in the middle. Especially when it comes to reducing unwanted pregnancies, the #1 cause of abortions.
I can't speak for everyone, GR... but that's my take on it.
I am neither pro-choice or pro-life...

Abortions is something that is legal.. I do not support abortion as a means to birth control..

Outside of rape, incest, known deformities based upon amniocentesis, its none of my business till groups of people begin to promote irresponsibility, stupidity and take the rights of parents away by providing the morning after pill to teenagers under the age of 18 and promoting abortion as a means to birth control..

Uh, it was very much a fair statement for me to make that pro-choice people may have no problems with it.. It is them who scream, its a womens' choice to make.. Women went into that clinic to abort well after the fetus is considered a human being...

"Don't forget that the women were treated shabbily, as well. Contaminated, unsanitary conditions... probably dirty instruments... poor recordkeeping."

I do not care how those women were treated.. My compassion goes to those babies who were murdered by allowing them to die a gruesome death, as that was the intent and purpose of the procedure that both the doctor and the "woman" made.. And as far as the women go, I think that more than adequately meets the criteria for karma.. They should be thankful it was not as much of a b!tch for them as it was for those babies in their last gasps of breath...

This has been going on for the past 31 years according to the article, Reality brought forward.. I think it was him.. Nonetheless, it is all the Presidents that held office, the mayor and council members, the representative of that district, the State Senators, the Governor along with the medical board...

We are becoming an Irresponsible Country with no morals or values whatsoever.. Just a finger pointing, its my right fk'd up Country...

Enough is enough for God's sake...
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Agnostick wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? And we're back with the "libs" again... because you have nothing else?
At least the "libs" are up front and honest about it. Or are you saying it's better to be a hypocrite like Newt Gingrich... say one thing, do the exact opposite?
Is hypocrisy truly the better example... the better moral... the better value... for a "moral society?"
Yeah, it is a liberal thing and its not back to the libs like you are wanting to imply..

Sorry, but you just ain't got the right to promote minors to go behind their parents backs and advise them, it is okay if you get knocked up.. Your parents don't need to know.. You have options.. You can have an abortion.. They are scheduled such and such date and what have you.. And then the morning after pill...

Sorry, but that is not "Planned Parenthood" that are in all reality, your abortion clinics that taxpayers flip the bill for..

No, libs are not up front.. They fail to elaborate their mission like, the hell with morals and values.. We are gonna use your minor daughter to push "our woman's rights" b.s.

A teenager is not a woman...

You tow the party line.. I belong to no party.. I hold both parties equally responsible for their own hypocrisies...

It is rather odd, how liberals want the "conservatives" to care about dead beat lazy kids, but they do not want to extend the same care by allowing them to raise their kid that will instill morals and values...

Albeit, many conservative kids do get into trouble.. The only difference, their kid don't have their parents blessings as the liberal kids do...

See the difference? If you have morals and values, you should...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.. Yesterday I made a couple of posts as well.. Eagle pointed out to me, one did not post and suggested that I clean it up.. There was nothing in the post to clean up.. Just the truth supported by facts....
I think what the libs are doing, is possibly complaining to topix, claiming to be offended and are crying racism and bigotry when in fact we are discussing failure, personal responsibility and accountability of obama, congress and other areas that affect our society and communities..
Topix is a very liberal web blog and they have been known to remove posts and ban posters who were not in violation of the TOS but because they got tired of the reporting and whining, it is much easier for them to ban the person to shut up a bunch of whiners...
I have replied to a couple of your posts and all that have been addressed to me...
Do you have java enabled? Also, if you have a couple of anti-virus programs on your pc, it can cause a conflict and not allow your post to go thru...
Quirky or Eagle should be able to walk you thru that, if that could be a potential trouble-shooting.. I am not pc savvy, but I do okay with what I do know...
You are correct. Having a good virus software is a good thing. One factor to consider is if you go back about 3 or 4 months in Roses pub and also here. Rico stated that he had become a Mod. That point in time was when a lot if this ch!t started going down.

But one also should remember how when Ralff made a joking statement that he may get some here banned. Ralff had not violated any TOS. But a Mod came here to point out to Ralff and others that Ralff had not gotten anyone banned. Shortly after, Ralff`s acct. got banned along with several other of his acct`s.

There are deffinatly some Biased Mod`s here. And Much of this Ch!t has occurred due to the whiners going to the Mod threads crying cause they lost their ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 115,581 - 115,600 of243,450
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••