The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,741)

Showing posts 114,801 - 114,820 of218,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Harbingers Of Sleep ~ La La Lush
http://youtu.be/Eas-JmhHrN0

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thing missy..
You do know me and you simply do not like the truth I speak...
We have black history and it is American Black History that many are proud of that heritage..
Their roots may have began in another country, but their own Heritage began here in the USA where they
Had/have the same opportunity to persevere by aspiring to become someone, or at least financially stable by their own doing.. It wasn't handed to them.. Too bad you didn't follow their lead.. But I guess you were too busy crying inequality which is a bunch of b.s. you and your ilk are just too lazy to achieve it.. You want it handed to you... Not even Obama is handing it to you.. He just lets you believe he's gonna.. He's actually to busy giving it to illegal aliens and foreigners on expired visas.
All others who deem it necessary to put "African", "Mexican, "Latino" etc in front of American really do not aspire to their fullest potential. And those who do, still want to keep others as under-achievers so they can be superior amongst their own community of "color".
Kinda like you.. Someone who hasn't really achieved further advancement in life.. Thus the reason you are a Topix shut-in.... Now, go pump some iron... Hahahahahahahaha.. Doesn't really take any brains to do that.. Male or female...
Like everyone else here, I know you from your posts. That was enough to get a fairly good idea on what you're about.

Gr, it's rather obvious that you're one of those fellers that like to talk, and pretend and I'll admit you're pretty good at it. You've probably been doing it for a long time and often. I imagine the internet is your only outlet and primary form of contact with the outside world.

You talk a big game every time you come here but when you're confronted on your b.s the facade cracks. This has happened numerous times and the real you is revealed. There are others here that really do live the "good life" and don't have to post it in every other post, like you do.

So, don't worry so much about mine or anyone else's successes, or that minorities want to lay claim to their ethnicity as Americans. It's not in your control or really any of your business. You and how you think in feel is just not that important in the grand scheme of things. ;)
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Right, and I totally believe you.**eye roll** ;)
<quoted text>
Really? Sounds to me this is something you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better.
<quoted text>
"I have no need to prove myself"
LOL, this immediately followed by an announcement that you're "living the good life". lol
Gr, you're too funny.
<quoted text>
LOL, you really will and do say anything don't you?
<quoted text>
Now now Gr, let's not get cranky. If by "doing your part" means insulting Ntr and pretending you're not obsessed with her than I agree with you, otherwise, I think you're just talking mierda as usual. lol
Why do you bring NTR into the mix? I haven't mentioned NTR..

Are you wanting me to bash her? Why?

Hopefully she is getting a life away from Topix and is actually seeking to be happy.
Then again, she may have found a job.
Either way, both things would be considered a good thing....
Ghost Rider

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like everyone else here, I know you from your posts. That was enough to get a fairly good idea on what you're about.
Gr, it's rather obvious that you're one of those fellers that like to talk, and pretend and I'll admit you're pretty good at it. You've probably been doing it for a long time and often. I imagine the internet is your only outlet and primary form of contact with the outside world.
You talk a big game every time you come here but when you're confronted on your b.s the facade cracks. This has happened numerous times and the real you is revealed. There are others here that really do live the "good life" and don't have to post it in every other post, like you do.
So, don't worry so much about mine or anyone else's successes, or that minorities want to lay claim to their ethnicity as Americans. It's not in your control or really any of your business. You and how you think in feel is just not that important in the grand scheme of things. ;)
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha... Breath... Hahahahaha hahahahaha.. Breath... Hahahahahahahaha.

Hell, you losers can't ever make up your minds if I am living the good life in the real world or the "virtual world" where you accuse me of stalking ya.. So which is it, missy?

Like I said, you "want" others to have the same pathetic miserable life that you have.. Dead end street with no direction whatsoever..

Try getting off the www for once.. There's a big world out there to be had... You just gotta want it...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bring NTR into the mix? I haven't mentioned NTR..
Are you wanting me to bash her? Why?
Hopefully she is getting a life away from Topix and is actually seeking to be happy.
Then again, she may have found a job.
Either way, both things would be considered a good thing....
LOL

You mentioned "harassing women" so it immediately made me think of how you harass her.

Why would me mentioning Ntr cause you to "bash" her?

There are some serious problems with your mentality, not that you will recognize this but, still.

Ntr has always had a life away from Topix and nothing you have ever said about her has been true.

That I know for a fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha... Breath... Hahahahaha hahahahaha.. Breath... Hahahahahahahaha.
Hell, you losers can't ever make up your minds if I am living the good life in the real world or the "virtual world" where you accuse me of stalking ya.. So which is it, missy?
Like I said, you "want" others to have the same pathetic miserable life that you have.. Dead end street with no direction whatsoever..
Try getting off the www for once.. There's a big world out there to be had... You just gotta want it...
Oh, I've made up my mind, long ago. lol

Calling me a loser and throwing out your baseless conjectures hoping they'll stick isn't going to win you any believers Gr.

You've played that hand so many times and lost, I would think you'd give up on the tactic entirely, but, some people just don't learn.

;)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha.... Obviously Bonnie stepped on a nerve... Go wrap it...
Hey You!!!... I believe that was his head I stepped on..I just detest pretend Indians..Almost as much as I detest pretend super heroes.LOL.

Since: Oct 07

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is because there are many that don't support lies about me. After all the title of the thread is a big lie about me and topix is aware of that. All I have to do is say the word and that thread would disappear and those that support the lie (and topix knows it is a lie) would be banned "en masse" LMAO!
For now I will let it go on just to expose "the bund".
I think the reason you've had five times more posts here is that you folks are here all day posting the same old thing. Then there's that small detail of having a life off Topix that you know little about.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have and Obama pretty much agreed with her...
They have no pride.. The only thing going for them is their color.. Which that of course is very prideful for them.
As they can call those who disagree with them, racists, which allows them to escape accountability and personal responsibility for their actions or lack of...
They sure do know how to be bop their color....
B. Obama is a Grey.
Un Engine

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> If you're an Injun I'm Bo Diddly.
Bonnie "Bo Diddly" Youngmen.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

~~~~~~~~~~B~I~G~~~~~~~~~~N~E~W ~S~~~~~~~~~~

A new Barbie called Social Security Kelly will be coming out on June 1st ...

She will come with a certificate that you can mail in and every month she will receive a little check in the mail. She will also come with her very own EBT card and 4 small children.

Also sold separately will be her Settlement Pickup which will be complete with its own handicap parking placard. Her Dream Double wide will also be available as well. It will come with several dogs and cats to live in it, with the family.

Also ...
On June 3rd Disability Ken will be released he will come with his own mail in certificate as well and will receive his little check every 3rd day of the month as well. Now he is Social Security Kelly's baby daddy and live in significant other. He will come with several little narcotic prescription bottles and a side by side UTV.

Be advised though ... before you can purchase him you will be required to sign a waiver that while he and Social Security Kelly will live together in the Dream Doublewide they may never be married or they will no longer receive their little checks.

Also available for purchase will be his Backpay Camaro which will also come with a handicap placard. Available soon will be Magical Fairy Super Walmart where they will go and be able to load up carts and carts of free groceries and buy large amounts of worthless stuff with their little checks.

Get your new dolls and accessories soon ... as they will sell out quick ...

and have fun kids!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Good Afternoon ALL you *Good* Guys :)

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you think that unrelated history, that as you point out I had nothing to do with has to do with my post nor do I care.
Dont and Jack specifically set out to kill this thread and failed. They failed partly because their traitor "friends" like you and x-woman stayed here to bottom feed attention when they left.
That has nothing to do with your failed "troll rehab" and the obvious lack of success it had with it's visitors.
I never saw anyone post that they were trying to kill this thread. I do recall some people saying that they were sick of the lies and negativity here and that they were no longer going to post on this one. That's a lot different than trying to kill it.
IMO no one, aside from posi, takes this forum as seriously as you. The simple truth is, your constant game-playing and dishonesty drove some posters away. You seem skeptical that a lot of us have never even received a warning on our accounts. That's because you are banned so often, you think it's the norm.
Since that new thread started, I've noticed that most of the posts here have been about slamming other posters, and of course, gossip about the new thread, lol.
I enjoy studying what makes people tick, and I'll admit I find your obsession with this thread quite fascinating.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Un Engine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonnie "Bo Diddly" Youngmen.
Hang on to your hair pretend chief.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Pentagon Changes Mind, Says Soldiers Can Share Faith

http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-a...

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Report this post for solicitation.
Report this post for stupidity.

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I looked for it at the store but the clerk said it didn't sell.
He said everyone was using the "Freespirit8" T.P. instead. I bought 10 cases while he had it in stock.
"Oh yeah? Well, the jerk store called. They are running out of you!"
George Costanza

Pathetic. Just pathetic.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Good Afternoon ALL you *Good* Guys :)
I just know you ment me.. Hey anyways.LOL.

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Too bad you don't have enough money to pay someone to be with you.
Now why would I need to do that? I've already responded that I have never been rejected, so why would I need to pay someone to pretend to like me?
You need to brush up on your comebacks, Rallf, your zingers have no zing.

illumination

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, we make the stuff in Charlotte in an all white factory and 10% of the sales go to Billy Graham Ministries.
You moron liberals will buy anything.
<quoted text>
You moron. This is a pathetic attempt to recover. If you had a brain you would have STFU and let it drop.
No, It's what I said the first time when that idiot made up some goofy story about working in a toilet paper factory as a pathetic comeback. Say, that wasn't you, was it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 114,801 - 114,820 of218,304
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••