The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403737 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#132669 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, insight into your delusion of bringing up this "barbie" crap all of the time (for years now) for the sole purpose of causing ridicule to another poster when you are losing a discussion.
A typical lib tactic. Don't you think this crap is getting old by now? LOL
Losing a discussion? LOLOL!!

Now, you're really being delusional.

No one has ever lost a discussion to Quirky, or you for that matter.

I thought Quirky's "crap" got old the first time he tried it with me and many others. You didn't and don't seem to have a problem with that eh?

Can you say hypocrite?

Yes you. lol

Location hidden

#132670 Apr 25, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Quirky.
X-man posts like a woman because she is NTR in disguise. Last nights postings' by"X-Man" is all NTR. As we all know, she burned her bridges big time. As I have said, NTR is nothing more than a very bitter woman. Wrongfully so, as she brought it all on her own. Three failed marriages, a Christmas tree air fresher, lost friends, lost respect because she simply could not manipulate others to think like she does.
She thinks if by portraying herself to be a "man" people will listen to her. Too bad she made the grave error to post like a sissy man. People don't take sissy men seriously anymore than they do with hysterical, out of control women like NTR.
Breakfast is here, gotta go. If you see Bonnie, tell her I said hey and hope all is well (which I'm sure it is), let her know, I do think of her from time to time. Let gzeena know I said Hey as well.
You guys keep on keeping on. You're an awesome lot.
Hahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahah!! !!!

Awwwee..that was funny. Your obsession for Ntr has reached epic proportions. Soooo desperate. lol

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#132671 Apr 25, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO OMG Just keep making it worse.
LOL! "We're all counting on you." :-)

Martinez, CA

#132672 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! Man, you are getting desperate.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean that I am catching up to you, dingus breath?
<quoted text>Why thank you, Jaxxon.
I really didn't think I was getting desperate at all and certainly not nearly like I think Rose is.:)
LOL! Yup, you're getting desperate alright.

Running out of backing from the "firm" are you? LOL!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132673 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
simply put: your premise assigns 'division' to the wrong side of the 'discussion'.
and, their remedies are UN-Constitutional and, therefore, illegal and UN-American (America IS a Constitutional Republic... or WAS).
much like YOUR personal religious beliefs as opposed to to 2000 years of Christian teachings. you disagree with such teachings but rather than leave your religion, you opt to DIVIDE it into those Christians that adhere to Traditional teachings and Progressive,'enlightened' christians that seek to 'change' the very same teachings.
Martin Luther, you and your group, are NOT.
remember, as with our Constitution, you opted to 'leave' your chosen Faith... it did not leave you.
as for me, I chose to STAY with the Constitution and follow the Amendment path IT proscribes.
simple, really.
I guess time will tell who is following Jesus teachings. Not up to you to judge now is it.

Because one doesn't turn away from anything that is new or inventive doesn't make them progressive. What you fail to mention is the things that I and others adhere to that are traditional.
I have never suggested we change the Constitution which many of your buddies an you have done in the past. You know make it clear that illegal aliens aren't subject to our jurisdiction so they wouldn't be citizens if born here. No your adherence to the Constitution has always been conditional on if it agrees with you.

What does this mean.
"Martin Luther, you and your group, are NOT."
Not what?

There is yet to be anything you have said that shows where I have tried to divide anyone on anything. I have asked all along for some discussion of issues instead of personal insulting and trashing. I didn't think we were taught in the Bible to do that type of thing. Oh I forgot that's just my personal belief in what the Bible says. But it's also just not socially acceptable.

Martinez, CA

#132674 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
As I expected, here is Quirky's daily stab, pathetic as it is, it is consistent with what I am telling you Posit.
Quirky should go barbecue a Barbie, he'll feel better. ;)
LMAO! This is so funny.

I can't believe POS is actually defending poor wittle Quirky over the Barbie thing.

Location hidden

#132675 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
You continue to perpetuate the whole shebang just to antagonize him. You are who is at fault and you refuse to recognize this..... IMO<quoted text> We are talking about what you have been doing for years now, non stop, to the same poster based on what you assume about him.
Not a very honorable thing, IMO
LOL

Honor? LOL

Talking about Quirky and honor is like talking about you and honesty. It's just laughable.

"HONOR" for Quirky, went out the door when he began attacking me and others long ago. Calling women "ho-res", and others "cok sking Beanrs" just to name a few. The real ugliness to Quirky's being are his attempts to use personal information to maliciously harass others. Funny how you've seen him do that to Rose for YEARS but say nothing.

You're a hypocrite Posit. Plain and simple.

Martinez, CA

#132676 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
irregardless what NTR thought, I KNEW you couldn't resist the opportunity to put your foot in your mouth!
now, let's see (by going back and looking) how much foot...lol
And please show where you believe I put my foot in my mouth?

Just what is your game, higgans? Are you getting desperate too, so you're just reaching for anything you can to insult someone?

My personal life is none of your business, but your nasty accusation about "being on the dole" was a lie, and don't try wiggling out of it with that "IF" crap.

You're displaying the characteristics of a troll you know.

Martinez, CA

#132677 Apr 25, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think NTR is Xman?
Instigating punk.

Location hidden

#132678 Apr 25, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So she can "admonish" who she wants and YOU can "admonish" me, but I am not to "admonish" anyone. Hence YOUR double standard. LOL Whatever!
"I've really made this as clear as possible for you to understand."
LOL

Not much of a quick study are you?

My point is, you become a hypocrite the minute you admonish someone else for admonishing, someone else. I'm merely pointing out your hypocrisy and double standard.

Maybe if you read it a few times you might get it...

Martinez, CA

#132679 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is more than 'merely' listing MLK as a Patriot.
please note, too: this rant was a response to mud's post PRAISING MLK's ORIGINAL message!
MY response WAS to Rose's lumping all conservative posters here and 'everywhere' else on Topix as anti-MLK 'far-right nitwits'.
AND USING A PRO-MLK POST TO DO IT!!!
besides, didn't another Progressive poster on here say that ALL people/groups that use ANY rel to promote their ideology/POV were ALL EXTREME RIGHT-WINGERS?
well, didn't REV Dr. MLK use HIS faith to bolster his Civil Rights movement? that makes MLK a 'far-right nitwit', then... doesn't it?
WWJD, indeed. Rose?
Yaaaaaawwwwwwnnn..........big stretch.

Is it OCD, higgans? You're extremely tedious, boring and make no sense. You twist and distort things so much, they become unrecognizable from the original discussion.

I can't reason with irrational people like you. It never ends.

Location hidden

#132680 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Instigating punk.
Posit is desperate. He knows, he and his are losing "the argument" and have been for a long time.

He knows that those he is affiliated with are not the upstanding individuals they need to be to support the arguments they try to make.

In other words, the entire group of far right conservatives on these threads are a fraud who's behavior has damaged their credibility to a point so low, that Posit is now trying to portray these hateful bigots as "victims".

It's really quite pathetic.

Since: Oct 07

Serving sarcasm since 2007

#132681 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! Hi Free.
That guy has some serious issues. I think a strong woman has put him in his place more than a few times. Maybe Napoleon Complex?
I swear some of these people are getting more and more bizarre all the time. It's becoming like a carnival sideshow in here.
Hi Rose

Yeah, you've got him pegged. He admitted to having "hundreds, maybe thousands" of confrontations during his lifetime. That's a red flag for some self-image issues.

Martinez, CA

#132682 Apr 25, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
now THAT is funny!
there have only been a coupla hundred posts in this forum to and from YOU about your 'personal business'!
don't go all bashful on us NOW, Rose.LOL
So typical and predictable from you hypocrites and mean-spirited dolts.

It doesn't matter ONE bit what I have shared or what your friends have lied about and distorted regarding my personal life in the PAST on these threads. It's irrelevant to the HERE and NOW. Are you following this?

You don't get to claim some privilege to interrogate me about my personal business just because of the things that were previously posted.

You demanded to know something that is none of your f*cking business. You're off topic and harassing.

Is there some part of that you don't comprehend? Buzz off.

Martinez, CA

#132683 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Posit is desperate. He knows, he and his are losing "the argument" and have been for a long time.
He knows that those he is affiliated with are not the upstanding individuals they need to be to support the arguments they try to make.
In other words, the entire group of far right conservatives on these threads are a fraud who's behavior has damaged their credibility to a point so low, that Posit is now trying to portray these hateful bigots as "victims".
It's really quite pathetic.
Spot on, X.

They're such sore losers. LOL!

Martinez, CA

#132684 Apr 25, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose
Yeah, you've got him pegged. He admitted to having "hundreds, maybe thousands" of confrontations during his lifetime. That's a red flag for some self-image issues.
Seriously. And when you need to brag about such things, it does make one wonder.

It's the pretentious language that I find amusing though. Like someone pretending to be more educated and sophisticated than he really is. What a psychodrama huh? LOL!
Reality

Louisville, KY

#132685 Apr 25, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how you call her a fraud, yet you are the one hiding behind the grey box proxy, "Reality". lol
The devil really IS in the details. ;)
What am I hiding?

I know this liberalism is getting to me now, I am asking a moron a question and expect an honest answer.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#132686 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! "We're all counting on you." :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aB2yqeD0NusXX
Wow ... I'm sweating now. lol
Reality

Louisville, KY

#132687 Apr 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!!!!!!!!!!
``````````
HOW TO BATTLE THE FEDZILLACRATS
Exclusive: Ted Nugent's not willing to accept turning U.S. into 'a turd world country'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/how-to-battle-the-...
ME EITHER ...!!!!!!!
We need more Americans like both of you.

Liberalism can kill you in more ways than one.
Reality

Louisville, KY

#132688 Apr 25, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Lest we not forget that even if a Congressmen serves only one term. They still receive that salary and Medical benefits for the rest of their life.
Yes sir.

Just think that tax payers are working to pay benefits to that pervert Weiner. He is just one of the many in both parties that should have been ran out of the country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Clean Energy Can Create Jobs Nov 30 openmind693 1
North Dakota to block supplies from pipeline pr... Nov 29 openmind693 1
Pinnacle Mountain fire grows to 9,500 acres, co... Nov 28 openmind693 1
102 Million Trees Have Died in California's Dro... Nov 27 openmind693 1
Climate Change Has Doubled Western U.S. Forest ... Nov 25 openmind693 1
News Trump is taking advice on the future of the env... Nov 24 Into The Night 10
Concrete jungle functions as carbon sink Nov 24 openmind693 1
More from around the web