The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403225 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#131058 Apr 21, 2013
Reality wrote:
Copied from another post:
There's some really asleep people in this stream...and some...highly ignorant ones as well. Good Lord...the powers that be have to be sitting back laughing their butts off at how easy their job of our total destruction will be.
Coo coo! Yes you!

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#131059 Apr 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Many liberals are opposed to the death penalty, but a majority of registered democrats support it.
...most conservatives and moderates support it, as do majorities of all party groups, including 51% of Democrats.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159770/death-penal...
I personally oppose the death penalty, but that's a personal belief.
Yeah, I agree. The bible says an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, but the bible has only one story where god sat in judgement over a murder case. He found Cain guilty of first degree murder and sentenced him to life on planet earth without the possibility of parole.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#131060 Apr 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just one example of your glee over the possibility that the violence in Watertown was the beginning of your "revolution".
We already knew that a police officer had been murdered and we knew that explosives were being set off in a residential area and here you are, exclamation marks and all, beside yourself at the possibility that war was breaking out on the streets of America...
Post #129914
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
----------
You can call me whatever you want, I've been called worse by better people, but the fact remains that while police officers were risking their lives to catch the men who had murdered innocent American citizens and an entire community was in danger, you were on topix cheering the violence.
You advocate for the overthrow of the duly elected government of the United States of America and the death of her citizens.
You are a traitor and a certifiable lunatic. You are no better than the bombers themselves.
Suck on that little slice of reality you psychotic cow.
LOL! Some of these people would be the first to run and hide in the event of a REAL revolution.

I have a feeling they think they're going to re-live history and fancy themselves the patriots and militiamen of the Revolutionary War era.

A bunch of radical extremist schizophrenics with delusions of grandeur waving high-powered assault weapons all over the place--just we need right now.

I can hardly believe the lunacy of some of these people and wonder if they're just playing games or they really think the things they do. It's disturbing either way.

Location hidden

#131061 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
John 14
1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever ...
<3
My HEART is not troubled ...
I have FAITH in Him ...
This is not church and you are not a woman of God. JMHO

Martinez, CA

#131062 Apr 21, 2013
Tranquillity wrote:
Boston bombing suspects did not have valid handgun licenses
http://news.yahoo.com/boston-bombing-suspects...
So much for laws keeping guns out of the hands of criminals.....
If the laws were stricter maybe they wouldn't be able to get them in the first place.

You people don't even care about criminals obtaining guns as long as YOU can. To hell with everyone else.
Heavens To Murgatroid

Anaheim, CA

#131063 Apr 21, 2013
Growing threat of extreme right-wing violence

The word "terrorism" is not often used in the charges leveled against these right-wing militants, simply because laws in the United States primarily define terrorism as the work of a designated foreign terrorist group.
But the New America data shows that domestic terrorists motivated by non-jihadist ideologies now pose a similar or even greater threat than those who admire al Qaeda. We define non-jihadist terrorists to be those who carry out or aspire to carry out acts of politically motivated violence, and who fall into the following categories: right-wing extremists who oppose the government, subscribe to a neo-Nazi ideology, or oppose homosexuality or abortion; left-wing extremists; violent animal rights activists; and violent environmental activists.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/04/opinion/bergen-...

Martinez, CA

#131064 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you swallow your tongue or something??
LOL! I think she was getting embarrassed over her own goofy posts.

Location hidden

#131065 Apr 21, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Kudos to you if you can be the first Topix lib to rationally defend Oblamers actions.
You can start with the lack of jobs he promised.
"You can start with the lack of jobs he promised"

Sounds like that hit you personally particularly hard eh??

You're not going to get another job by posting all day, here on Topix.

;)

Location hidden

#131066 Apr 21, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
zero stars
That's what you get for shoddy work. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131068 Apr 21, 2013
Heavens To Murgatroid wrote:
Growing threat of extreme right-wing violence
The word "terrorism" is not often used in the charges leveled against these right-wing militants, simply because laws in the United States primarily define terrorism as the work of a designated foreign terrorist group.
But the New America data shows that domestic terrorists motivated by non-jihadist ideologies now pose a similar or even greater threat than those who admire al Qaeda. We define non-jihadist terrorists to be those who carry out or aspire to carry out acts of politically motivated violence, and who fall into the following categories: right-wing extremists who oppose the government, subscribe to a neo-Nazi ideology, or oppose homosexuality or abortion; left-wing extremists; violent animal rights activists; and violent environmental activists.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/04/opinion/bergen-...
pUnk ...

Location hidden

#131069 Apr 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftist ARE fools and idiots, we conservatives know.
CNN new president already said that they are NOT going to report facts but will shape public opinion!!!
He is talking about Liberals because Conservatives can not be fooled easily.
LMAO!!

What a sucker.

Location hidden

#131070 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
queer boi ...
GET off my case!
Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi, Bombing ‘Person Of Interest’ Has 6 Saudi ‘Terrorists’ In Family, 5 More Are In Gitmo
Moreover, the Saudi papers are detailing the visit by the Obamas, especially Michelle to the hospital and this man. The “rumors” of the President meeting with Saudi officials in the hospital just prior to his “approved deportation” is a bragging right in their press.
More notable is the assertions that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi is free an clear of terrorist ties, when in fact over 10 names from his clan are already linked to Al-Qaeda.
Many from Al-Harbi’s clan are entrenched in terrorism and are members of Al-Qaeda as identified by the Islamic governements.
http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/abdul-rahman...
Reported.

“Natural selection created apes”

Religion made them human

#131071 Apr 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
John 14
1 - Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever ...
<3
My HEART is not troubled ...
I have FAITH in Him ...
What makes you think it's a "Him"?
"Him" is a third person pronoun reserved for male animals - including humans. The forces that put the universe together are neither male nor human.

HIM - Killing Loneliness [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Location hidden

#131072 Apr 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
What are those "unrelated" reasons?
See? You Liberals are brain dead low information scums!!!
Says the brain dead Conservative scum.

Martinez, CA

#131073 Apr 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gay Jaxxon, why are you here?
Are you trying to get pregnant so you can have the fun on aborting the baby after birth, to perform partial-birth abortion, and see the poor fetus swimming on the toilet trying to survive? You guys are sick!!!
I have bad news for you: Faggots can not get pregnant no matter how hard they try. Ask mother nature!!!!
Freakin' disgusting pig!

And this kind of post is EXACTLY why the rational people here call you all idiots, extremists, haters, bigots, racists, and imbeciles.

You're all that and worse! You're evil.

Location hidden

#131074 Apr 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gay Jaxxon, why are you here?
Are you trying to get pregnant so you can have the fun on aborting the baby after birth, to perform partial-birth abortion, and see the poor fetus swimming on the toilet trying to survive? You guys are sick!!!
I have bad news for you: Faggots can not get pregnant no matter how hard they try. Ask mother nature!!!!
Bigot.

Location hidden

#131075 Apr 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like arguing with Jar Jar Binks
LMAO!!

Martinez, CA

#131076 Apr 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you defending illegal terrorist do much?
Ah! You are a Liberal that's why!
Liberals are the Hate America First crow!
Lying scumbag!

Martinez, CA

#131077 Apr 21, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the brain dead Conservative scum.
Can you imagine a gun in the hands of that psycho?

Thankfully, they're all cowards.

And it never fails around here. The worst, most abusive, vulgar and hateful posts come from the far-right loonies.

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#131078 Apr 21, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>Many liberals are opposed to the death penalty, but a majority of registered democrats support it.

...most conservatives and moderates support it, as do majorities of all party groups, including 51% of Democrats.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/159770/death-penal...

I personally oppose the death penalty, but that's a personal belief.
Hay fgt, are you here to try to get pregnant?

Stop wasting your time proving me wrong, I own these forum and no one had ever proven me wrong!

Liberals are the scum of the Earth, and that is a proven fact.

You made a scandal when Sarah Palin wrote noted on her hand. That was so low and pathetic of you all Liberals!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Clean Energy Can Create Jobs Wed openmind693 1
North Dakota to block supplies from pipeline pr... Nov 29 openmind693 1
Pinnacle Mountain fire grows to 9,500 acres, co... Nov 28 openmind693 1
102 Million Trees Have Died in California's Dro... Nov 27 openmind693 1
Climate Change Has Doubled Western U.S. Forest ... Nov 25 openmind693 1
News Trump is taking advice on the future of the env... Nov 24 Into The Night 10
Concrete jungle functions as carbon sink Nov 24 openmind693 1
More from around the web