The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#111267 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HI JD!
Was wondering about you :)
just sitting back watching Barry destroy the libs, he doesn't need our help!! He make me laff longtime!!!
Napolitano make me laff so hard, she one stupid caucasian!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111269 Mar 4, 2013
knobjobrose wrote:
<quoted text>
Jammin' lol
Truckers have SEEN it all !!!
Plus ...
They KEEP this Country moving ...

Without 'em HOW would we survive!

THEY bring US our GOODS! Food, materials, ETC!
TO keep the Country ROLLING!

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111270 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it Meltdown time walfie? LOL
^
^
^
Another ... pissant PUNK!
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#111272 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
White House’s FALSE sequester claims prompt media pushback
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/04/white-house...
In the past, you and others have claimed that the media is biased towards liberals. Now, with this post, you are implying that the media, by resisting Obama, is not liberal biased, or at least not as biased as you’ve claimed.

Interesting how conservatives and Republicans feel no guilt or compunction about enjoying their cake and eating it too. What would Jesus say?

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111273 Mar 4, 2013
Alan Dershowitz' opinion is duly noted.
knobjobrose wrote:
<quoted text>
The present prosecutor hasn't presented one single bit of evidence yet, nothing, nada, zero, zilch, neither have you:
Harvard University law professor Alan Dershowitz appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball where fill-in host Michel Smerconish asked him his opinions of the arrest warrant issued and carried out for alleged Trayvon Martin murderer, George Zimmerman. Dershowitz called the affidavit justifying Zimmerman’s arrest “not only thin, it’s irresponsible.” He went on to criticize the decision to charge Zimmerman for second degree murder by special prosecutor Angela Corey as being politically motivated.
“You’ve seen the affidavit of probable cause. What do you make of it,” Smerconish asked.“It won’t suffice,” Dershowitz replied without hesitation.
“Most affidavits of probable cause are very thin. This is so thin that it won’t make it past a judge on a second degree murder charge,” Dershowitz said.“There’s simply nothing in there that would justify second degree murder.”
Dershowitz said that the elements that would constitute that crime are non-existent in the affidavit.“It’s not only thin, it’s irresponsible,” said Dershowitz.
Dershowitz went on to strongly criticize Corey’s decision to move forward with the case against Zimmerman.“I think what you have here is an elected public official who made a campaign speech last night for reelection when she gave her presentation and overcharged. This case will not – if the evidence is no stronger than what appears in the probable cause affidavit – this case will result in an acquittal.”
Smerconish identified the total lack of any mention of the supposed fight that occurred between Martin and Zimmerman prior to Martin being shot. He said he was disappointed that he did not see any mention of that conflict that led to Martin’s murder.
“But it’s worse than that,” said Dershowitz.“It’s irresponsible and unethical in not including material that favors the defendant.”
“This affidavit does not even make it to probable cause,” Dershowitz concluded.“everything in the affidavit is completely consistent with a defense of self-defense. Everything.”
huntscoyotes

Bowling Green, KY

#111274 Mar 4, 2013
Interesting how you liberals like to rehash history when presented with current facts. Drag everyone down into the mire with you...

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#111276 Mar 4, 2013
knobjobrose wrote:
<quoted text>
His "daddy" was a magistrate in another state, more evidence you don't know wtf ur talking about.
His daddy is a retired magistrate judge for Orange County, Florida. He lived in Stanford, Florida in Seminole County. Look at a map genius. It's just across town.

http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerma...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#111277 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
^
^
^
Another ... pissant PUNK!
Who, Walfie? If you say so. ;)

Location hidden

#111279 Mar 4, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She blames Bush.
Primarily, yes. I do.

It's a ten year plan to recover IF this President had a cooperative Congress. If not, it's going to take a lot longer and come at MUCH higher risk of failure or grave harm.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111280 Mar 4, 2013
Partial transcript of 911 call from Calif. senior living facility where woman died

Nurse LET her DIE!
Would NOT give CPR ...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/04/partial-...

Death Panels anyone ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111281 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who, Walfie? If you say so. ;)
yeah ... that SHOWS
your comprehension ...

dimWIT!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111283 Mar 4, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
His daddy is a retired magistrate judge for Orange County, Florida. He lived in Stanford, Florida in Seminole County. Look at a map genius. It's just across town.
http://rollingout.com/culture/george-zimmerma...
How 'bout showing THAT
to
nutter ....

;0)

Location hidden

#111288 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah ... that SHOWS
your comprehension ...
dimWIT!
Temper temper.

Get help lady.

Location hidden

#111289 Mar 4, 2013
More Equal wrote:
<quoted text>He's got you pegged.
LOL

Yawn.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#111290 Mar 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
We have you libs where we want you, you will breath bad air, drink bad water, grandma will starve, it will snow in July and your children will grow up dumb! LMAO!!!
Hey, Obama! Thanks for the help!!!
You old fool, you've got us right where you want us liberals all right, locked in the same cell with us. Thanks to you, we all will be breathing bad air, drinking bad water and all of our grandmas will starve.

And since you’ve got us where you want us and you’ll be running the show, you’ll be indoctrinating our liberals kids with conservative/Republican nonsense and you’ll have our liberal kids grow up just like yours: dumb as dirt.

Proof? Why, just review this post of yours where you tried to come across as clever and smart and bright and instead ended up making a fool of yourself.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#111292 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Partial transcript of 911 call from Calif. senior living facility where woman died
Nurse LET her DIE!
Would NOT give CPR ...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/04/partial-...
Death Panels anyone ...???
Corporate policy anyone?

Location hidden

#111293 Mar 4, 2013
knobjobrose wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, you are an intellectual coward, incapable of posting anything other than the liberal ideology and preposterous demagoguery ur spoon fed that makes up 100% of your "arguments".
You run like a chicken from anything that doesn't fit your worldview.
Grow a spine, lady.
That's the sum total of your ability to rebut. Calling me a coward, a chicken, something about my butt, or any other juvenile insult it occurs to you to fling. Nevertheless, I know exactly what I'm posting about when I post, and when I don't have any answers because I don't know, I avoid posting - unlike you who continues to demonstrate that no matter how far any issue is over your head, you'll try to bully your way through.

That dog don't hunt with anybody here with a brain. You seldom do anything but regurgitate the party line as told to you from FRINGER websites - even when I provided you with a link to a conservative and THOUGHTFUL Republican publication - one that has today lost its' ability to keep making sense of conservative issues to a failed audience of the NEW Republicans, those who have no intellectual ability to follow or keep up with the times, the changes which, with or without your acceptance and acknowledgement, are transforming this society in rapid fashion. You can't keep up. You're losing your brain pool and acquiring bigots, idiots and light weight promoters of failing philosophies. Nobody who could assist the Republican party in finding a new balance posts on this thread. You only discredit those moderate voices who have been drowned out by extremism and diminish the likelihood the party can be reborn anytime soon. It's a pity. The following is what led you to this election loss:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118528/gop-losses-...

May 18, 2009

GOP Losses Span Nearly All Demographic Groups
Only frequent churchgoers show no decline in support since 2001
by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- The decline in Republican Party affiliation among Americans in recent years is well documented, but a Gallup analysis now shows that this movement away from the GOP has occurred among nearly every major demographic subgroup. Since the first year of George W. Bush's presidency in 2001, the Republican Party has maintained its support only among frequent churchgoers, with conservatives and senior citizens showing minimal decline.(cont.)

Keep it up. 2014 will be even worse.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111295 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper temper.
Get help lady.
"you" have NOT seen
temper
bub ...

Frustration ...

"you" WOULD see it "if" in my presence!
I'd KNOCK you clear back into the ICE AGES!

One fell Swooop ...

Ka POW ... ;0)
NOT to be mistaken
with

BOOM!

)8~D>

Wouldn't need THAT!
[gun]
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111297 Mar 4, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Corporate policy anyone?
What America HAS "shrunk to"

with libTARDS in charge!

Let 'em DIE ...

Their NEW motto ...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#111299 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
White House’s FALSE sequester claims prompt media pushback
http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/04/white-house...
In the past, you and others have claimed that the media is biased towards liberals. Now, with this post, you are implying that the media, by resisting Obama, is not liberal biased, or at least not as biased as you’ve claimed.

Interesting how conservatives and Republicans feel no guilt or compunction about enjoying their cake and eating it to. What would Jesus say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain left 'exposed' to more floods and heatw... 6 hr SpaceBlues 1
Global Warming Deniers and 7 Key Arguments They... 12 hr IBdaMann 5
Signs of optimism on fuel (Dec '12) Nov 20 WILFRED 5
Climate Denier Sen. James Inhofe In Line For Th... Nov 19 Jim the Hoax Denier 4
Definition of Global Warming, According to the ... Nov 17 SpaceBlues 3
As US reduces coal use, developer in rural Geor... Nov 15 SpaceBlues 1
World losing battle against global warming Nov 14 litesong 8

Environment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE