The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 383878 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#111409 Mar 4, 2013
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D.C.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111410 Mar 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
And Zimmerman is facing a charge of murder as a result.
Because of "racial squalling" ...al, jessie, PUNK lawyers!
" of BAD news reporting ...
" of IDIOTS that do NOT know the LAW of the land ...

etc ...

All in ALL because of Corruption ...!!!

The original DA called it RIGHT!
No call for ARREST ...
Self Defense!

NO LAW BROKEN!

Because he was:
THAT in "itself" tells of the CORRUPTION of THIS Nation's unJustice System AND it's CORRUPT people that RUN iT!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#111411 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Good call, Jaxx!
LOL...well, what does he expect at this point.

;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#111412 Mar 4, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Eugene 'Ceasefire Oregon' anti assault weapons rally fails to draw crowd
Gun Control activism
March 2, 2013
By: Parks McCants
The Saturday afternoon anti-assault weapons rally held at the Eugene Wayne Morris Free Speech Plaza failed to draw major community support.
As presented through educational foundation Ceasefire Oregon, the theme of the rally was the safety of our children in public schools and pending Oregon state and federal gun legislation. In attendance was Mayor Kitty Piercy, and no more than 20 caring souls, including members of the press.
Read more: http://www.examiner.com/article/eugene-ceasef...
Maybe they were all worried some nut with an AR-15 and more ammo than prozac would crash the party.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111413 Mar 4, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised Quirky here you are quoting a liberal. So you see they are right about things after all.
"A political liberal,[4][5][6][7] he is the author of a number of books about politics "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Dershowitz
That poster is not me WA But the stupid MFKR won`t fess up that he/she is not.

While I agree with much that poster says.. It Ain`t me!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#111414 Mar 4, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Op-ed: 17 pardons...hypocrisy in action
Barack HUSSEIN Obama issued Presidential Pardons for 17 people last week for what he said were 'minor offenses'...offenses that included falsely altering a money order, unauthorized acquisition of food stamps, drug violations, and possession of an unregistered firearm.
http://www.rightspeak.net/2013/03/op-ed-17-pa...
Obama grants pardons to 17 people for nonviolent offenses
[WoWee what a guy]
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-...
strategiesinter
3/3/2013
The most disturbing part of the article was not the presidential pardon concept per se, rather it was reading about the case of the State Department foreign service officer who filed false travel claims, was convicted and then still retained employment at the State Department. <<<--<<
This case demonstrates the lack of accountability for actions that taxpayers see everyday in the Federal government. The Federal Employees Unions have made it impossible to dismiss personnel - no matter how guilty or how inefficient they are. So they keep living off the federal dole.
Contrast that incredible situation with that of our military forces, where accountability for actions is paramount. Can you imagine a person convicted at a court-martial of having robbed the federal government and then being allowed to remain in the military at their current rank like nothing happened.
It is this type of waste and abuse that causes such indifference about the sequester. There is so much fat and waste in this bloated government that cuts could only improve its efficiency.
WOW! never mind all the criminal illegals released and those who will be through this month!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#111415 Mar 4, 2013
Oh, I forgot we have plenty openings for Brown Shirt Secret Police and about three-hundred million openings for (peon workers)!
Get those applications in!!!

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Paradise, Calif

#111416 Mar 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Get your paperwork in ASAP to insure you have a proper place in the up and coming Banana Republic!
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE!!!
Here's Mine Judge!

MELLOW YELLOW

http://youtu.be/dLf2pebvIz8
Donovan
zigzagmzn
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#111417 Mar 4, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's formally Sage Won, Madmaxxx7, Lip Service etc. He always continues his sunny "conservative" disposition everywhere he goes.
Well at least you accknolage it is not me. Either that poster has a proxy and is using a Denver ISP or He/She maybe just happens to live in Colorado. My only beef with that poster is that the azz won`t fess up to the fact that He/She is not me!

WA has claimed it to be me, Jack thinks it`s me. But they are wrong.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#111418 Mar 4, 2013
Let them eat cake, foolish Americans, while Michelle Antoinette enjoys her latest celebrity gig. Michelle Antoinette and her illegitimate husband are sipping on $300 per bottle wine at a state dinner, while Struggling Americans are forced to pay up to $5 per gallon for gasoline because of the Obama Family's hatred of the American Petroleum Industry, along with all other American Businesses, despite being forced to pay the highest corporate income tax in the world for the pleasure of financing the expensive tastes of the self-proclaimed "First Family."

"The wine earned a rare 100-point rating from wine critic Robert Parker. By the time of the White House dinner, Ware said, it sold for $300-$350."
Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/obam...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111419 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you accknolage it is not me. Either that poster has a proxy and is using a Denver ISP or He/She maybe just happens to live in Colorado. My only beef with that poster is that the azz won`t fess up to the fact that He/She is not me!
I agree Q!
A lot on here are AFRAID to put their money where their mouth IS.
They do it to cause TROUBLE!

THAT is the only REASON! imo

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#111420 Mar 4, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! Good call, Jaxx!
I agree. A good call on himself. He called out his own ignorance and lack of knowledge about myself. I know far more about him than he does me because he posted it. LMAO. I wonder if he has been to ****** topix or ****** topix lately?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#111421 Mar 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they were all worried some nut with an AR-15 and more ammo than prozac would crash the party.
The Banana Republic has already taken care of this problem, all persons with a mental disorder will be neutralized and as we see it, Liberals are mentally deficient and will be dealt with accordingly.
VIVA EL PRESIDENTE!!!

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#111422 Mar 4, 2013
Philliproy wrote:
Let them eat cake, foolish Americans, while Michelle Antoinette enjoys her latest celebrity gig. Michelle Antoinette and her illegitimate husband are sipping on $300 per bottle wine at a state dinner, while Struggling Americans are forced to pay up to $5 per gallon for gasoline because of the Obama Family's hatred of the American Petroleum Industry, along with all other American Businesses, despite being forced to pay the highest corporate income tax in the world for the pleasure of financing the expensive tastes of the self-proclaimed "First Family."
"The wine earned a rare 100-point rating from wine critic Robert Parker. By the time of the White House dinner, Ware said, it sold for $300-$350."
Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-13/obam...
YOu're still confused. It's the Republicans who don't want to talk about changes to the tax code. Obama has been ready and with a plan since 2011. We should get on with the program so that we can get busy fixing Social Security and Medicare. The sooner the better.

BTW - Mitch McConnell told Kentuckians that the Sequester is "no big deal" (a tribute to the Tea Party), but guess what? Kentuckians don't seem to be very thrilled with the impact it will have on THEM while Mr. McConnell is completely and utterly unaffected by the fallout. Stay tuned for further developments in his sure to be VERY VERY costly campaign to retain his seat. Worse, the Tea Party still isn't happy with him. Divide and conquer! I like it;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111423 Mar 4, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Mine Judge!
MELLOW YELLOW
Donovan
zigzagmzn
Hurdy Gurdy

There are those who don't understand my connection with the Hurdy Gurdy man and Jesus. It's ok. My intention, when making this video, was simply to show images that correspond with my thoughts as I listen to the song. The beauty of music is that it can be made with one composition, one set of lyrics and yet, it can be interpreted, dreamed about, thought of in as many variations as the listeners are themselves. I have enough respect for artists to believe that they would agree that music is for all because it can be taken and applied to one's life in whatever means they choose. For me, the man who "sings songs of love" and makes me feel like I want to save the world, is Jesus. I don't disrespect anyone's own views, thoughts, ideas or facts about this piece of music. All I ask is that, if you are going to comment, please be respectful of one another.

``````````
^
^
WORDS to live by ... <3

``````````

This one STUCK with me, when my cousin got killed in a car wreck, because he was out 'celebrating' his CALL to SERVE in the US Army in '69 ...

He was 18 ...
"I" wasn't that old.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111424 Mar 4, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> WOW! never mind all the criminal illegals released and those who will be through this month!
Agree.
Is it not pathetic.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#111425 Mar 4, 2013
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Mine Judge!
MELLOW YELLOW
Donovan
zigzagmzn
What makes the world go around!!!
&fe ature=related
N Cognito

Canyon Country, CA

#111426 Mar 4, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if that imitater agrees with you, why is it imitating you?
It seems to have some hidden sinister reasons.

Colorado lawmakers advance gun control bills.
http://news.yahoo.com/colorado-lawmakers-adva...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#111427 Mar 4, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not guessing posit. I have no interest in who or what you are.
I don't care if you're a cross-dressing german software designer (just as an example).
I was simply pointing out the ridiculous nature of the various things you've told us you were at one time or another.
Yes you are guessing. Yes you do have an interest..... and, You only pointed out your ignorance and your ridiculous and conniving nature that you have all the time that propels you to ever increasing heights of stupidity.
Our president is failing us and all you want to do is talk about me.
Get over it. What the he*ll ails you, buster? Not happy in your skin?
Your drama sucks.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#111428 Mar 4, 2013
Airports contradict Janet Napolitano's sequester claim

By Raf Sanchez, Washington

6:21PM GMT 04 Mar 2013

Airports have denied a claim by Janet Napolitano, the secretary of homeland security, that the sequester is already causing long delays for travelers at security screening checkpoints.

Read more: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pricey Molekule Air Purifier Cleans Indoor Poll... 4 hr Jayne Marie 1
Fracking: Progress or Poison? (Apr '15) 7 hr Into The Night 1,011
News UN: Growing environmental threat from animal-to... 9 hr Thinning the Culp... 1
News Pro-nuclear GOP senator urges Tennessee to reje... May 19 Solarman 1
News Lifestyle to blame for rise in asthma cases May 12 NIBarnett 2
News Indonesia takes aim at palm oil after forest fires May 3 xtremes 1
More environmentally friendly bikes Apr 29 Billy Smith 2
More from around the web