The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391788 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#108983 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it time for you to create a new sock, 119, just to get it banned a few days later? lol
<<< 'lol'(smile)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108984 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
;)
Speaks "volumes" ...
duddn't it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#108985 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it was true, it's no excuse to continue lying.
Quit cherrypicking my posts and answer the whole.
Of course it is no excuse to continue to lie although some do such as your messiah Obama. Maybe it would be wiser to focus on his lies instead instead of what a mere poster may say. Whaddia think? Obama is a pack of lies.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#108986 Feb 28, 2013
GOP lawmakers press Napolitano over decision to release illegal immigrants
By Jordy Yager - 02/28/13 11:03 AM ET

The top Republicans on the Senate and House Judiciary Committees are questioning Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano about the release this week of hundreds of illegal immigrants being held in detention centers.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (Iowa) and Rep. Bob Goodlatte (Va.), in a letter to Napolitano, said the “poorly reasoned” decision to transfer the illegal immigrants to a supervised release program was evidence she hadn’t effectively prepared for the automatic sequester cuts set to take effect Friday. The lawmakers charged that Napolitano was violating her department’s main security mission.

“While the administration is clearly embarking on a campaign to scare the public and Congress about the realities of budget reductions, it is clear that you have not planned adequately for the March 1 sequestration,” said Grassley and Goodlatte in the letter dated Feb. 27 and released Thursday morning.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/285489-gop-l...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108987 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Him, "Q" even IF he is drunk ...
Makes more sense than you do :)
ALL you can do is 'shake your head' and type LOL!
NOT the sign of a smart fella in my book.
& that's the one that counts to me.
With that small of an amount, you STILL look a fool.
Even tho you thought you were disguising it ...
LOL

He makes sense to you because you're both disgusting bigots. ;)
sun

Longview, WA

#108988 Feb 28, 2013
Patrick wrote:
Not to mention a azz hole that looks like a bunch of grapes from so many hemorrhoids. Does that turn you on?
No Patrick it does not turn me on,I'v had hemorrhoids, now let the lady's have at it,they deserve there time with out are sick moron shit.

Location hidden

#108989 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text> <<< 'lol'(smile)
Get help lady

Location hidden

#108990 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaks "volumes" ...
duddn't it!
Get help lady. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108991 Feb 28, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the real question is: how many able-bodied 'men' do u know of living off of working moms. gfs, sisters, grandmas? usually, women with kids getting support from Uncle Sam and NOT other 'able-bodied' men.
welfare was originally designed specifically for women with children but NO husband (note the word 'husband' and not 'man in the house'). why? in the mid-60s, old-fashioned values said IF there were a 'man in the house' 1) he WAS a husband and 2)'husbands' supported their families... NOT Uncle Sam.
what happened to the institution of marriage AFTER that? well, people are not stupid... they quickly figured out that to GET aide, you DON'T get married! you shack-up. you tell MEN they don't matter... aren't needed.
men now use the women that USE the system to USE YOU AND ME. the people you say are the 'least able' to take care of themselves are doing very nicely with little or no effort on their part... except the ol' horizontal two-step! how MUCH ability does THAT take, NTR?
the only innocent victims are the children that are raised in that environment... generation after generation after generation. each generation begets ever increasing percentages of 'trapped' children/adults.
these programs have failed. to the tune of $1Trillion p/year. BORROWED MONIES now. with NO end in sight. because, to talk about the FACTS is to be attacked and called bigot, hater, RACIST.
doesn't address or solve the PROBLEM, does it?
the problem is, NTR, YOU want to put a face, a COLOR on the problem. I am talking about failed FG policies... NOT failed people. you and I and every other poster on here knows, personally or 2nd hand, people that HAVE risen above their circumstances... thru mostly their own efforts... despite people like YOU telling them 'NO you can't!'... despite the pitfalls put in their path by 'helpful' govt programs... despite irresponsible 'parenting' and peer pressure.
in MY America, ALL people are told yes, you can even IF... in YOUR America, some people are told NO, you can't because you are...
what IS Institutional Racism if NOT the Govt telling people they CAN'T make it on their own because of who or where they are? everyday since birth? thru school days? thru their peers and family's behaviours? and acceptance of 'failure'?
if you want to reward and GROW something, just reward IT. we sure have been rewarding the WRONG things for far too long...
stupidity is what I detest MOST.
You said that so well.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#108992 Feb 28, 2013
NRT and Xman run this Topix section and ban whoever makes comments they don't like. They cannot tolerate opinions other than liberal dogma and Obama BS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108993 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your way out acknowledging truth? lol
Coward.
Just 'stomping' my foot "has" gotten rid of punks like you!
They RUN!

Coward :)

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#108994 Feb 28, 2013
Roy jr wrote:
<quoted text>
On topic as usual.
You actually seen to have some intelligence when you debate the issues, but choose to continuously flight instead out of insecurity.
LOL! In case you haven't noticed, I'm REPLYING to posts that are also off topic, and that is my prerogative. See, I don't criticize YOU for what or how you post. In fact, I don't even care.

Maybe you have control issues, I don't know. But my posts have nothing to do with "insecurity," so your silly judgment is baseless and uncalled for.

You want to discuss an on topic issue, then do it.

Martinez, CA

#108995 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
Right on!!
;)
LOL! Hi X. Some of the peanut gallery doesn't like it that we're "off topic."

What's the topic when you're replying to someone who's "off topic?" LOL!
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#108996 Feb 28, 2013
Sequester railroads Biden’s pricey plane travel

By Jana Winter

Published February 28, 2013

FoxNews.com

As the federal budget goes off the rails, Joe Biden's getting back on -- with Amtrak.

The looming sequester is forcing the veep to once again take the train -- as opposed to military aircraft -- to his weekend trips home to Delaware.

Biden said Wednesday he initiated the change, calling it the one thing about the sequester that's working to his "benefit."

Speaking at the National Association of Attorneys General, Biden said that while he took nearly 8,000 train trips as senator, the Secret Service made him travel by air because the Amtrak "gives too many opportunities for people to interact with me in a way they wouldn't like to see."

But because of the looming budget cuts, Biden said: "I was able to say,'Look guys, I've got to take the train now -- it's cheaper than flying.' So I get to take the train again."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/se...
sun

Longview, WA

#108997 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Get help lady. ;)
og kcus on ymmom,yrc ybab

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#108998 Feb 28, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Vermin describes them well. Looks like the evening shift has come on board. And now they're playing with the judge its like the babies they are. LOL!
It's like watching a freak show.
I just left reading where I had left off pages back. Then I skipped to this page and what the hey. These low lifes don't have the vocabulary or intelligence to discuss issues so here they are being the drugged out ignoramuses that they are. Only that type of person would be talking the crap they are doing.
Oh and hello.
:)

Location hidden

#108999 Feb 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
NRT and Xman run this Topix section and ban whoever makes comments they don't like. They cannot tolerate opinions other than liberal dogma and Obama BS.
LOL

Just like a coward, blaming others for his poor behavior. The truth is that you've been banned because you can't post your opinions without attacking people. You won't get any sympathy from me pal.

Location hidden

#109000 Feb 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 'stomping' my foot "has" gotten rid of punks like you!
They RUN!
Coward :)
Get help bigoted lady. ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109001 Feb 28, 2013
Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
(eye roll) You Debbie Harry lightweights...
This one's a message for you, Quirky aka Hal the drunken dwarf
Just Go Away - Blondie feat. Miss Debbie Harry
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =o1LsBdvnqyQXX
Laughed Until We Cried
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Martinez, CA

#109002 Feb 28, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
LMAO! No wonder the right-wing nuts love her. She's the standard bearer for stupidity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 36 min Into The Night 58
News John Kerry says Air Conditioners, Refrigerators... 1 hr tina anne 5
News 31 scientific societies just told Congress to t... 13 hr IB DaMann 310
News Pricey Molekule Air Purifier Cleans Indoor Poll... 21 hr Raphan disbarred 2
News LNG opponents hope for repeat performance as in... Jul 26 We Hate coos bay ... 1
News Cleanup from mammoth Webster fire expected to s... Jul 25 Me2b 1
News Solar projects can't save the forest for the tr... Jul 23 Solarman 1
More from around the web