The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#104914 Feb 19, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Another distraction from how our president has failed. Run all you want but the fact is he failed.
Obviously, the majority of voters don't agree with you at all, and he was re-elected. Mitt Romney and the Republicans failed to come up with a Plan that Americans could sign up for and support. THAT is failure! We had lousy economic stats, high unemployment, struggling middle-class taxpayers, more people falling into poverty, and yet, the Republicans with the chance of a decade or more couldn't figure out how to include 90% of the American voting public. They were and are divisive, indifferent, dismissive of those who struggle and champions of the elite. What are they thinking? Who knows.

One thing is a certainty. Obama's program found a lot more agreement in spite of the slow jog we've been on since Bush left him holding the bag and the fallout.

He didn't fail. Republicans failed and continue to fail. As a result, they're tearing themselves apart at the seams and have no moderate voices left in the party. They're either Rhinos or social conservatives - depending on what a-hole is speaking about whichever faction he/she supports. Most of you are on the losing end of this battle where voices like Rand Paul vie for top spot. LMAO If that's as good as it gets, the party might as well turn off the lights instead of running up bills. This election was about as good an opportunity as you will have for another decade. When Obama departs office, expect his replacement to be a more conservative Democrat with a sense of balance and awareness of just how broad the landscape of America and Americans really is.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#104915 Feb 19, 2013
California govt: So, that budget surplus we mentioned? That may have been a fluke
posted at 6:01 pm on February 19, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

California’s currently super-liberal state government has been eight different kinds of excited about what they projected was going to come in as a budget surplus, exclaiming about how they’ve managed to buck the longtime trend of overspending and proving the haters wrong:

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/19/califor...

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#104923 Feb 19, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you acknowledge the failure, too bad you still blame others for it.
I don't blame anybody for Republican failure except Republicans. Get your facts straight.

Barack Obama is President for a second term. Mitt Romney went home to lick his wounds and come to grips with the fact that money doesn't buy EVERYTHING.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#104924 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Posted February 28, 2012
Obama, Bush, Clinton, and More: Homes of U.S. Presidents
Prior to his current digs at the White House, President Obama lived off Greenwood Avenue in Chicago. The Obamas’ home, pictured above, was built in 1917 and features 6,199 square feet of living space. President Obama and First Lady Michelle purchased the brick home in 2005 for $1,650,000, shortly after Obama was elected to Senate.
http://www.mainstreet.com/article/real-estate...
What about it?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#104927 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look like YOU are the one making a big issue out of something that doesn't even involve you. Both ladies are grown women and can take care of their own disputes.
I've seen NTR share her location, and everyone here knows she's in Kentucky. There are no lies being told, and I don't wallow with any pigs. YOU are the chit stirrer here.
And I suggest if you have a problem with NTR, then instead of whining to me, ask her if it's so important to you. You sound like a whiny little girl.
There are lies being told. You are guilty.
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#104928 Feb 19, 2013
Sheriff Warns Of “Second American Revolution” If Gun Grabbers Get Their Way

Milwaukee County law enforcer urged his citizens to arm themselves

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
Feb 19, 2013

A Milwaukee County Sheriff has warned that a second American Revolution may be sparked if unconstitutional gun laws are enforced by police and sheriff’s department officials.

Sheriff David Clarke recently urged the citizens he serves to consider learning firearm safety because of “a duty to protect yourself and your family.”

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/sheriff-warns-of-seco...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#104930 Feb 19, 2013
Silent Readers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wash that rotten snatch rosie please.take some pride in yourself come on now girl ya just stink!!!!
Smells just like sewage.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#104931 Feb 19, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
You are always off topic. cant get one comment on a topic.
Go back and look. No one forces you to reply to these posts. You do it because you love it.
No one want your attention. Just pointing out the fact you know nothing but hateful stuff.
LOL! That is utter nonsense. I never claimed that anyone forced me to reply, but since this is a public forum, I have a right to reply to anything I choose, and I don't need YOUR permission or approval.

Look around, hypocrite and try being honest. There are DOZENS of posters here who are off topic and often, but you fail to recognize that.

I've been posting on these threads for five years, and I have discussed everything under the sun on topic and off topic, so your judgement of what I post and to whom is meaningless. You seem to have a problem. If you or anyone else doesn't like what I post, then don't post to me, reply to me, gossip and lie about me.

In the meantime, I don't owe you or anyone else here a goddamn thing, and the hatred you mention comes from people like YOU and those you support here.

And I know a great deal more than you can imagine, and it's YOU being hateful.

San Jose, CA

#104933 Feb 19, 2013
Rico the Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
I would rather be semi-literate than known for just smartazz remarks. I never have seen a single response from her on any kinda topic. She just comes on an blasts people. Thats what she enjoys doing.
And what is it YOU are doing, hypocrite?

I don't "blast" people out of the blue without provocation. You sure have no problem with people like Quirky and all his unprovoked attacks, or the filthy troll telling me to "clean that thing," or anyone else who's off topic here.

You're just another trouble maker. So, was there something ON TOPIC you wanted to discuss, or are you just here to find fault and attack me?

I enjoy showing up fools like you. It amuses me.

Now how about that topic?

San Jose, CA

#104934 Feb 19, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
With that big huge toung up Rose and NTR`s Skirt! What a whimp X-Woman is. That thang needs to grow up!
Off topic.

San Jose, CA

#104935 Feb 19, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
C-Mon Man !! You always post this smug Bullsh!t But you never have anything of substance. Suck , suck, Suckity suck is all you got !
Off Topic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#104936 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
Only cowards and extremely stupid and crude, lowlife scum would post such a thing to a woman and using an anonymous proxy no less.
That's the extreme conservatives here though.
Are you enjoying your equal rights. One of which is the right to be belittled.... as equally as a man does. HaHAhAHAHA

San Jose, CA

#104937 Feb 19, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
The Flippflopping Sin City Cat Strikes again! You Know not where the Fk you stand do you Dipchit?
Off topic.

San Jose, CA

#104938 Feb 19, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
The Barbie Thing is your deal. By the way .. Obama sucks , You Suck, Rose sucks, And NTR sucks. Just face the truth!
Off topic.

San Jose, CA

#104940 Feb 19, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn!!! run along lady you have been tried and found wanting....back to your street corner and begging for crack.
Off topic.

San Jose, CA

#104941 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Are you enjoying your equal rights. One of which is the right to be belittled.... as equally as a man does. HaHAhAHAHA
Off topic and unprovoked attack.

San Jose, CA

#104942 Feb 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!! You are definitely an evil, mean-spirited, malicious person! Rather pathetic actually!
Off topic.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#104943 Feb 19, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole post is nothing more than a distraction from how our president has failed.
Agree... She can't stay on topic, that's for sure.
She does this purposely to further her agenda.
An agenda of impossible.

San Jose, CA

#104944 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
what a major dumbass.
Off topic.

San Jose, CA

#104945 Feb 19, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Well depending on who you ask, I have more credibility than you my dear! You have continuously proven yourself to be mean and vindictive.
I do not deny anything you indicated above and find nothing wrong with these posts. Wow! Is that the best you can do? Really proves me as an evil person. LMAO!!!! Sorry you spent so much time digging up legitimate comments I have made.
It is YOU who seems to have a problem with my location. I made it clear my husband and I were going to Ohio to visit his father and my location changed to Akron, Ohio. So what??????? I have wireless internet sweetie! I do not understand why you care!
Although you do not seem to "get it", I have made it very clear I was "Are You Kidding" and after registering to the site, I changed to "Republican Honey". I made it clear the day I did it. So your troll theory is a sham! Now you can reach all you want sweetheart, but it won't get you anywhere!
As far as asking about Sam, I certainly didn't know your daughter's name or nickname was Sam. I had been told by a previous poster that your husband's name was Sam. I asked the question facetiously after receiving many of your spiteful posts. It probably was not appropriate, but was not malicious either.
Bottom line is you don't like me and I don't like you. I'm not here to make friends so that is not a problem for me. Quit worrying your little head about who I am, what I have done, and where I am located. It isn't any of your concern! Just don't post false accusations about me as I WILL respond.
Off topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fukushima linked to California Drought, indepen... Feb 27 Dan 11
EDITORIAL: Rajendra Pachauri resigns U.N. globa... Feb 26 SpaceBlues 1
UN climate panel head steps down amid sex claims Feb 25 Earthling-1 4
Arctic dumps await federal decision on successf... Feb 24 Freds Towing 1
Malloy Proposes New Solar Energy Legislation Feb 22 Solarman 1
Would you allow yourself to be groped to fight ... Feb 22 SpaceBlues 3
What's your carbon number? Feb 22 Earthling-1 10
More from around the web