The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100171 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This Conservative IS:
Urban Dictionary: open minded
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
BUT
will NOT "tolerate" being
BULLIED
By anyone ...!!! ;0)
From YOUR link

Conservatives

2)(In America) A political affliation. Conservatives tend to believe in people taking care of themselves with as little government help as possible. They do not usually believe in social welfare systems. They also tend beleive in a strict interpretation of the Constitution in regard to the powers of the governement. Many but not all conservatives are supportive of the war in Iraq. A large portion of conservatives are Republicans.
Sadly, some conservatives (as with all groups of people) are biased and blindlly accuse liberals and other people they don't like of being "un-american" or not committed to protecting our country from terrorists.
3)a) Careful or cautious about things
b) not given to flamboyancy.
Ex. 1) A group of conservative farmers fought government laws that would regulate the amount of fertilizer they could use per year.
2) The conservative politcal commentator started attacking liberal policies, but his facts were not very good.
3)a) We need to be conservative with our firewood so it doesn't run out.
b) That's a very conservative outfit you're wearing for that job interview.
by andriod5 Jul 31, 2005 share this add a video
2. conservatives 694 up, 482 down
People who, under the pretext of religion and false "moral truths" perpetuate their greed and gain in a free-market system by exploiting the poor and working to extinguish as many civil liberties as possible. They also typically label pacifists and intellectuals as "freedom haters" and other ridiculous bullshit.
Conservatives are just Nazis without armbands. They wear ties instead of Swastikas but they hate Jews and blacks and homosexuals openly.
by KosmikKrazyKat Feb 26, 2005 share this add a video

3. Conservatives 434 up, 261 down
People whose political philosiphy is based on falsities. There are three kinds of conservatives. The first ones are the rich powrful people. They are conservatives because they are out of touch with the problems in society. Then there's religious conseratives, who ironically think that Jesus wants them to fuck the world up. The third group is the "blue-collar" conservatives who have no idea what conservatism really is; they just follow the first two groups blindly.
Examples of the three conservatives' groups:
Group 1: see George W. Bush
Group 2: see Catholic Church
Group 3: see red states, hicks, and rednecks
conservatism conservatives republicans george bush right wing
by Anne Coulter Jun 17, 2008 share this add a video
4. conservatives 406 up, 331 down
People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little bitch fits about not getting there tax cuts.

or

gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer

makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot
genocide america tax cuts consevatives rednecks
by scottieee Jun 29, 2006 share this add a video
5. Conservatives 132 up, 60 down
People who tend to have black and white opinions on nearly every issue in the universe. Don't realize the importance of situational ethics. This is most likely the result of a fundamentalist religious upbringing.
A nine year old girl, tragically, is raped and impregnated by her stepfather. What to do? According to the religious absolutist, abortion is, under all circumstances, 100% wrong. Unless the birth is life-threatening, she can't abort.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#100172 Feb 5, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Don't laugh too hard ...
Ya "ain't" GOT much as it IS!

Last drive thru ...

Location hidden

#100173 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
This Conservative IS:
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php... mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or...
BUT
BULLIED
By anyone ...!!! ;0)
From your link!

1.CONSERVATIVES
1)A term for people who learn towards the right side of the political spectrum. Like all political idealogies, it has both good and bad points.
2)(In America) A political affliation. Conservatives tend to believe in people taking care of themselves with as little government help as possible. They do not usually believe in social welfare systems. They also tend beleive in a strict interpretation of the Constitution in regard to the powers of the governement. Many but not all conservatives are supportive of the war in Iraq. A large portion of conservatives are Republicans.
Sadly, some conservatives (as with all groups of people) are biased and blindlly accuse liberals and other people they don't like of being "un-american" or not committed to protecting our country from terrorists.
3)a) Careful or cautious about things
b) not given to flamboyancy.
Ex. 1) A group of conservative farmers fought government laws that would regulate the amount of fertilizer they could use per year.
2) The conservative politcal commentator started attacking liberal policies, but his facts were not very good.
3)a) We need to be conservative with our firewood so it doesn't run out.
b) That's a very conservative outfit you're wearing for that job interview.
by andriod5 Jul 31, 2005 share this add a video
2. conservatives 694 up, 482 down
People who, under the pretext of religion and false "moral truths" perpetuate their greed and gain in a free-market system by exploiting the poor and working to extinguish as many civil liberties as possible. They also typically label pacifists and intellectuals as "freedom haters" and other ridiculous bullshit.
Conservatives are just Nazis without armbands. They wear ties instead of Swastikas but they hate Jews and blacks and homosexuals openly.
by KosmikKrazyKat Feb 26, 2005 share this add a video
3. Conservatives 434 up, 261 down
People whose political philosiphy is based on falsities. There are three kinds of conservatives. The first ones are the rich powrful people. They are conservatives because they are out of touch with the problems in society. Then there's religious conseratives, who ironically think that Jesus wants them to fuck the world up. The third group is the "blue-collar" conservatives who have no idea what conservatism really is; they just follow the first two groups blindly.
Examples of the three conservatives' groups:
Group 1: see George W. Bush
Group 2: see Catholic Church
Group 3: see red states, hicks, and rednecks
conservatism conservatives republicans george bush right wing
by Anne Coulter Jun 17, 2008 share this add a video
4. conservatives 406 up, 331 down
People who want to destroy america by letting the poor starve in the streets while having little bitch fits about not getting there tax cuts.

or

gun toteing rednecks
conservatives: george bush is a gun toteing redneck who is letting the poor starve and making the rich richer

makes sense why some1 would do that
i mean
its brilliant
ha
george bush is an idiot
genocide america tax cuts consevatives rednecks
by scottieee Jun 29, 2006 share this add a video

Location hidden

#100174 Feb 5, 2013
CONSERVATIVES continued

Conservatives 132 up, 60 down
People who tend to have black and white opinions on nearly every issue in the universe. Don't realize the importance of situational ethics. This is most likely the result of a fundamentalist religious upbringing.
A nine year old girl, tragically, is raped and impregnated by her stepfather. What to do? According to the religious absolutist, abortion is, under all circumstances, 100% wrong. Unless the birth is life-threatening, she can't abort.

Moderates: I don't normally support abortion, but here it's necessary.

Liberals: I think abortion is a right that belongs to the mother. I would support her right to choose if this girl was nine or twenty nine, raped or non-raped.(although i would personally disapprove of it in the latter).

Conservatives: Fucking baby killers! It's an innocent fucking BABY we're talking about!
(as opposed to a non-sentient cluster of cells, lacking a nervous system and the ability to feel pain)
conservatard religion absolutism black and white religious
by Submitter of Words Jun 13, 2011 share this add a video
6. conservatives 204 up, 138 down
biblethumpers who hate freedom and love money
Conservatives: Away with abortion, free speech, and give guns to everyone! hail god yippe ke yay texas bacon
conservatives conservative idiots biblethumpers blind followers
by ELITELIBERAL Jan 10, 2010 share this add a video
7. Conservatives 126 up, 76 down
If you're a racial, ethnic, or religious minority living in the United States, these are the people most likely to take away your right or shoot you, due to their xenophobia of anyone who isn't a white conservative christian.
Those conservatives are about to hang the muslim because he said praise Allah.
republicans gun religion conservatism xenophobia
by 198d Jan 19, 201

Location hidden

#100175 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't laugh too hard ...
Ya "ain't" GOT much as it IS!
Last drive thru ...
Get help lady.

Location hidden

#100176 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you admit to wealth distribution. As to the tolerance, I suggest we ask conservative minorities and Christians about that.
Twisting things are just dull but typical of you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100177 Feb 6, 2013
Liberal (American)
Also called Progressives, Liberals are college students and young adults who express their new-found freedom through rebellious ideology. Liberals oppose war for fear that they may have to defend their country and its freedom, peace, and prosperity. In the 1970's, they believed that the world was going into another Ice Age, but now support the idea that humanity has covered the entire planet with enough greenhouse gases to cause global warming. George W. Bush, who was freedom-oriented and loved and strove to preserve America, is considered a tyrant to Liberals for his courage to make the correct but unpopular choice. Homosexuality is considered acceptable as long as it is called "celebrating diversity" and is accompanied by a rainbow to ensure that there is no dignity.
No one likes Hillary Clinton; she is a liberal.
Liberal (American)

progressive 399 up,
A word left-wingers now use to describe themselves, because the word liberal has gained a negative connotation.

Once the term progressive has been dragged through the mud by right-wing pundits, a new term will again be chosen.

;0)
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#100178 Feb 6, 2013
Just a few examples of the much lauded liberal tolerance. HAHAHAHA

Charles Darwin—the left’s favorite argument against Christianity—and his intolerance toward African-Americans:“The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian [aborigine] and the gorilla.”

Charley Rangel’s intolerance toward President Bush (or maybe white people in general):“Well, I really think that President George Bush shatters the myth of white supremacy once and for all; it shows that, in this great country, anybody can become president.”

Charley Rangel’s intolerance toward our military men and women:“If a young fellow has an option of having a decent career or joining the Army to fight in Iraq, you can bet your life that he would not be in Iraq ...[T]hose who have the least opportunities ... find themselves in the military.”

Chris Matthews’s intolerance toward presidents (and Southern people) who own property:“I’m so sick of Southern guys with ranches running this country. I want a guy to run for President who doesn’t have a f***ing ranch.”

Cybill Shepherd’s intolerance toward John Ashcroft:“Too bad John Ashcroft’s mother didn’t believe in abortion.”ť

Dan Rather’s tolerance toward dishonesty:“I think I can be an honest person and lie about any number of things.”

Sen. Dick Durbin’s intolerance toward our soldier’s decisions at Guantanamo Bay (he later apologized):“If I read this to you and did not tell you that it was an FBI agent describing what Americans had done to prisoners in their control, you would most certainly believe this must have been done by Nazis, Soviets in their gulags, or some mad regime — Pol Pot or others — that had no concern for human beings.”

Elton John’s intolerance toward religion:“From my point of view, I would ban religion completely. Organized religion doesn’t seem to work. It turns people into really hateful lemmings and it’s not really compassionate.”

George Soros’s intolerance toward the United States:“The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.”

George Soros’s intolerance toward capitalism:“The main enemy of the open society, I believe, is no longer the communist but the capitalist threat.”
Harry Belafonte at a rally showing his tolerance toward Hugo Chaves and intolerance toward America:“No matter what the greatest tyrant in the world, the greatest terrorist in the world, George W. Bush says, we’re here to tell you: Not hundreds, not thousands, but millions of the American people, millions support your revolution, support your ideas, and we are expressing our solidarity with you.”

Sen. Harry Reid’s intolerance toward the English language:“This amendment [to make English America's official language] is racist. I think it’s directed basically to people who speak Spanish.”

Hillary Clinton’s intolerance toward Arkansas men:“When I look at what’s available in the man department [in Arkansas], I’m surprised more women aren’t gay.”

Howard Dean’s intolerance toward Republicans:“Well, Republicans, I guess, can do that [get to the polls on time to wait and vote] because a lot of them have never made an honest living in their lives…I don’t know that she’s [Laura Bush has] ever had a real job I mean, since she’s been grown up.”

Howard Dean taking it a few steps further in his intolerance for Republicans:“I hate the Republicans and everything they stand for.”

Read more: http://patriotupdate.com/articles/tolerance-i...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#100179 Feb 6, 2013
Ronald Reagan once said:

“The frustrating thing is that those who are attacking religion claim they are doing it in the name of tolerance, freedom and open-mindedness. Question: Isn’t the real truth that they are intolerant of religion? They refuse to tolerate its importance in our lives.”
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#100180 Feb 6, 2013
There is one major reason that the practice of intolerance in the name of tolerance is so effective. It is a practice based on the Contrast Effect, a psychological phenomenon used as a counseling technique. The Contrast Effect is the tendency of humans to both play up the good and downplay the bad in our lives, or vice versa. Using the Contrast Effect during a counseling session, a counselor can reframe the way a client sees his or her circumstances. One way to do this is to greatly magnify the good experiences in a client’s life, while at the same time greatly diminishing the bad. This contrast between good and bad experiences allows the client to feel better about his or her experiences and thus move toward recovery.

What the political left does is much the same as the Contrast Effect when they engage in the practice of liberal intolerance in the name of tolerance. They magnify the minor mistakes made by conservatives as if they were major blunders, while at the same time downplaying the major blunders of liberals as if they were minor mistakes. This kind of contrast, done repeatedly, over time, creates intolerance for anything conservatives do or say, while allowing almost carte blanche tolerance for anything liberals do or say. Liberals become the heroes for calling out a perceived intolerance and trying to end it. Conservatives become the enemy for practicing some so-called intolerance. It is an easy sell as no one wants to be on the side of an intolerant cause or candidate.

The real underlying issue at hand, however, is the fact that the political left and their partners in the media actually promote intolerance for a cause in which they disagree, which contradicts their supposed belief in tolerance. They are actually engaged in intolerance disguised as tolerance. One does not have to look that hard to see how the political left advances intolerance toward conservatives by simply disguising it as tolerance.

http://townhall.com/columnists/christophermer...

Location hidden

#100181 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Liberal (American)
Also called Progressives, Liberals are college students and young adults who express their new-found freedom through rebellious ideology. Liberals oppose war for fear that they may have to defend their country and its freedom, peace, and prosperity. In the 1970's, they believed that the world was going into another Ice Age, but now support the idea that humanity has covered the entire planet with enough greenhouse gases to cause global warming. George W. Bush, who was freedom-oriented and loved and strove to preserve America, is considered a tyrant to Liberals for his courage to make the correct but unpopular choice. Homosexuality is considered acceptable as long as it is called "celebrating diversity" and is accompanied by a rainbow to ensure that there is no dignity.
No one likes Hillary Clinton; she is a liberal.
Liberal (American)
progressive 399 up,
A word left-wingers now use to describe themselves, because the word liberal has gained a negative connotation.
Once the term progressive has been dragged through the mud by right-wing pundits, a new term will again be chosen.
;0)
LMAO, the whole point is that you made it look like the definition for "Conservative" was "open minded".

No where in the definition for "Conservative" does it say "open minded" so you had to add it at the top to make it look like it was part of the definition. That is so dishonest, but not surprising.

What a joke.
American Lady wrote:
This Conservative IS:

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ... mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...

BUT

BULLIED

By anyone ...!!! ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100182 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, the whole point is that you made it look like the definition for "Conservative" was "open minded".
No where in the definition for "Conservative" does it say "open minded" so you had to add it at the top to make it look like it was part of the definition. That is so dishonest, but not surprising.
What a joke.
<quoted text>
I "did" NO such THING!

Look up "open minded" you dipstick!:)

I did NOT have ANYTHING on here about "Conservatives" ...
I said:
This Conservative IS: "open minded" ... ya LIAR & truth twister ...
``````````

1. Open minded 272 up, 44 down
Open mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or contradictory view.

2.Open minded 180 up, 33 down
An ability to not dismiss an idea with **sneering contempt, simply because it does not fit within your preconceived notions.

7. Open Minded 34 up, 25 down
Being open minded is being willing to give many different practices and opinions consideration.

However, this does NOT equate to tolerance. Tolerance implies being okay with people doing whatever they want. Open mindedness is only giving it consideration.

Unfortunately, many left-leaning people seem to think they're the same, and, as an insult, accuse more conservative people of being close-minded, which makes little sense.

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#1001662 hrs ago

Judged:332
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
lib·er·al
[ líbb?r?l ]
1.broad-minded: tolerant of different views and standards of behavior in others
2.progressive politically or socially: favoring gradual reform, especially political reforms that extend democracy, distribute wealth more evenly, and protect the personal freedom of the individual
3.generous: freely giving money, time, or some other asset
Conservative-Definition
1.reluctant to accept change: in favor of preserving the status quo and traditional values and customs, and against abrupt change
2.of conservatism: relating to, characteristic of, or displaying conservatism
3.cautious and on low side: cautiously moderate and therefore often less than the final outcome

AL said:
This Conservative IS:

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ... mindedness is when even if you think you are right, you know that you can be wrong and are always willing to listen to and hear an opposing or...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php ...

BUT

BULLIED

By anyone ...!!! ;0)
==========

**Sneering CONTEMPT is what I'm using on "you" right NOW ...!!! ;0)

"you" ARE the 'joke'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100183 Feb 6, 2013
Thanks for the right before 'bedtime' LAUGH ...
I'm going to sign off now :)

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#100184 Feb 6, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya gotta spread the wealth.. Besides its all government money to begin with anyways..
Eagle
Chicago has a high sales taxes, then there's the gas tax, amusement tax, lease tax, hotel tax, liquor tax, restaurant tax, soft drink tax, wheel tax and parking tax. The people are taxed to death...surely, they can do without the sneaker tax if they stopped wasting the money that is already flowing in. But wait, with all the taxes collected, Chicago is still broke...I wonder why. Bad stewardhsnip.

http://www.civicfed.org/sites/default/files/F...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#100185 Feb 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Thanks for the right before 'bedtime' LAUGH ...
I'm going to sign off now :)
As long as you didn't mind the laugh being at your expenxe I guess we're cool.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#100186 Feb 6, 2013
Top 10 Reasons Why Liberals Are Hypocrites:

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they support free speech, except for those who they disagree with

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they claim to be for the helpless, unless he/she is in the womb

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they claim to be against racism, except when it is displayed in the democratic party

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they’re against big business, unless it’s the federal government

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they’re against religion, unless it’s humanism

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they’re for women’s rights, except for Muslims

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they accuse their opponents of the evils they commit

Liberals Are Hypocrites because they don’t want to impose values on anyone, unless it’s their values

Liberals Are Hypocrites because their lack of compassion is evident by the way they treat those who disagree with them

Liberals Are Hypocrites because their policies harm those they claim to be helping

Since: Dec 11

#100187 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had a problem with people... preferably whites being proud of being white.
I totally support a White Pride Celebration Month.
It can all start out with the fact that for 500 years Whites have committed, land theft & genocide to Native Americans and that today NA's all live on desolate desert land and have lost their culture & way of life forever. White Americans can look back and feel a sense of accomplishment.
Then you can move on to how wonderful the White man held the entire Black race down for 100's of years by treating them unequal and forcing them to build the entire foundation of the USA on the backs of Black slaves while Whites debated on how to steal more slaves from Africa. White Americans can then celebrate the death of Martin Luther King Jr because had he lived, Blacks would have advanced much more that what they did during civil rights movement of the 1960's.
We can add some more discriminatory diversity by addressing the exploitation of Chinese immigrant laborers who built our nations railroads & other infrastructure while making wonderful laws such as the Chinese Exclusion Act because Whites didn't like Mongoloids.
The night time fireworks can begin with the celebration of the Civil War and ponder the many reasons why Southern Whites insisted on keeping slavery.
After that, you can bring up the issue of those pesky Mexicans who White Americans on two historical accounts have forced Mexicans & Mexican Americans out of America under programs titled "The Mexican Repatriation" and "Operation VVetback" after no longer needing their slave labor. White Americans can all eat tacos, call Mexicans vvetbacks, and play pin the tail on the donkey!
At the end of the monthly celebration Whites can all celebrate the end of White pride celebration month by showing the world that their legacy of discrimination to minorities shall continue well into the 21th century by insisting on dealing with todays non-white illegal immigrants in every other way than how they once treated their own White kind when they all entered the pearly gates of Ellis Island.
What an interesting "White Pride Celebration Month" it shall be!
Ok... before you reply... just remember, I'm here for shits & giggles.
Your condescending tone reeks of pseudointellectual bovine fecal matter; poke me with a sharp stick, I'll return your stick and break it off in your delivery dock.
Testosterone contest aside; let me be perfectly clear, racism from any point of origin is still WRONG.
Cultural pride is a good thing, I am like many Americans, so mixed my pedigree would most likely be just that..."Mixed".
I identify with my great grandfather (Irish Immigrant) and great grandmother a full blood descendent of Chief Big Spring.
Do I protest my own lineage? What sense would that make?
What good is racism? Raise your children to see farther than skin color; teach your children to be original thinkers, teach your children that intellect cannot be restrained like sheep.
Teach them to see the world through the eyes of a watchful shepherd...not a wolf or the prey.
youtube

AOL

#100188 Feb 6, 2013

*** 2015 "SIGN" ID's WW3 & Final 7 Years

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#100189 Feb 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a troll b*tch you are.
From what I've read, you do the same thing. So do I. So does everyone. The thing is, that's MOST of your postings. The Lady NTR posts things that are interesting and informative as does Jaxxon, Eagle, Xman,and (not lately) USMail. Where are yours?

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#100190 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that 10 billion is about 5-8% of California's annual budget? Though I'd like to see that number drop.... this is what poor border enforcement is costing the State.
Yes, I knew that- but I also know that Ca is so cash-strapped that it periodically pays it's tax refunds with IOUs, and their Drug Eradication Force has injunctions against it because of the noise their helicopters make while searching for marijuana in the rural areas- perpetuating the drug trade. Idiots run things in that state. Were it not for their industrial infrasrtucture, they'd not have so much money. It has little to do with their state government or middle class (sadly), but with the power wielders in private industry. PS- saw on the news- a lot of them are leaving due to the tax laws being enacted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday's Climate Protest Could Be a Turning Poi... 16 min Jim the Hoax Denier 3
Meet The Woman Who Just Won A 'Genius' Award Fo... 7 hr litesong 2
Hearing set on removal of Love Canal waste Thu GUMP locator 2
John Kerry: We have a Biblical a responsibility... Sep 18 Joe Balls 40
Global Warming Is Benefiting Trees, Forests Sep 18 Earthling-1 1
Alpha says it plans 1,100 layoffs at coal mines... Sep 16 I Agree 4
Can China solve its pollution problem? Sep 16 RayH 8
•••

Environment People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE