The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409061 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#71212 Dec 11, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
More Proof that your Father was disapointed in you. Due to your inability to disern what you are or who you want to be. MR. Budda Boy!
My My , You were a advocate for the JDL, Then you were a Christain , then you are a Terrorist, and attemting to be a Budda! What a dumbazz MOFO! Hey you could get some real recognition if you contact the Talaban and sell them some of your Bomb Belts you have in your garage?? HMMMMM ?? Maybe the Palistinians too !! Wow Man ! Better yet Join the Muslim Brotherhood DUDE!! Yeah thats the ticket!
You're so full of it Q. I've never seen someone talk so much smack to others as you do. You talk about your brothers eye having a splinter when you have a log on your own shoulder. Perhaps you might want to take care of your own problems before you try to distort others.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71213 Dec 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're mistaken, because frankly, the only thing you're focused on is tax hikes on the rich. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but your non-stop whining is full of your real agenda. You don't care about "the children". I don't buy that for a minute. You're the same b*tch who doesn't support increasing public schools funding, and without these children getting a proper education, they'll be even more deeply burdened than you can imagine. INVESTING in America is required, not incidental or something you eliminate in order to cope with the deficit. We can, in fact, cut our way into complete stagnation where nobody here has any hope. You're the same b*tch who resents WIC payments to feed children whose brains are being developed and which, without adequate nutrition, they will never have good minds. Once that window closes, it slams shut. Do you want a bunch of dimwitted idiots running the streets, or would you prefer we have people capable of holding a job and contributing?
Whine, whine, whine. You somehow believe that anybody who sees the absolute need to invest in America (which does involve spending money) is somehow liberal as opposed to thoughtful about the future. Nobody assumes raising tax rates on the wealthy is going to solve our problems. It simply displaces the immediate burden away from those who can least afford to be taxed more in favor of maintaining some level of support where it is greatly needed to avoid hunger and misery. It leaves consumer money in the hands of consumers to help maintain and/or boast demand for goods and services - mandatory if we are to lift the economy and production and create jobs. Otherwise everybody can continue in decline as will the infrastructure.
If we don't invest in a crumbling infrastructure now, how do you expect us to compete in a global environment? We're heading for failure without those kinds of investments.
The President has made it clear that he is willing to make spending cuts, and he is willing to discuss changes to both Medicare and Social Security - just not on a moment's notice. He's demanded changes be thoughtful and that any restructure is given the kind of consideration it requires not to harm Americans who have spent their working lives paying for this program. It isn't some d*mned "freebie". They've paid for the privilege and without having any option as long as they worked on somebody's payroll.
I'm very harsh with you because I don't believe much of anything you say since you never say anything that isn't negative or fearful or slanderous about the President.
Why don't you say where we should invest, or if you think we can regain a position of strength in a global competitive economy by simply cutting our way to success? How does that work? What economic model is that?
Investment in America is not going to happen until the investment climate in America improves.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#71214 Dec 11, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>

It takes much more then one, two, four or even eight years to destroy the economy.

We were on a down hill swing when President Obama took office.

I do think that things were much worse then anyone thought at that time.

But he has stopped the free fall and we have started back up.

It won't get fixed over night nor even in four years.

But God willing and the creek don't rise we will get back on track soon.
"Stopped the free fall"??

Tell that to Pelosi!

Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed,'No New Deficit Spending'

( CNSNews.com )- When Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave her inaugural address as speaker of the House in 2007, she vowed there would be "no new deficit spending." Since that day, the national debt has increased by $5 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department."After years of historic deficits, this 110th Congress will commit itself to a higher standard: Pay as you go, no new deficit spending," Pelosi said in her speech from the speaker's podium.

"Our new America will provide unlimited opportunity for future generations, not burden them with mountains of debt."

Pelosi has served as speaker in the 110th and 111th Congresses.

LOL!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71215 Dec 11, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't B.O. going to use some of the $863 Billion to pay for updating our infrastructure?
I guess he used most of it to buy votes from the Unions instead!
Some of that money came from me and as a result I was unable to update my own infrastructure. LOL

#71216 Dec 11, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>

I am a Jew but soon I will be seated at the right hand of God and hence for evermore. Plaese don't judas me.
I Am Israel - Documentary Film HD Version

&fe ature=embed_signin

Shalom

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71217 Dec 11, 2012
GOP set to deliver blow to labor in union-heavy Michigan
http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/...

“Peace”

Location hidden

#71218 Dec 11, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She says " But he has stopped the free fall " ......
She doesn't realize he has not stopped "the fall of free" and he has in fact contributed to "the fall of free" in accordance with other than American principles, IMAO.
Cute little play on words there posi. But you lack completion of what you were saying. How has "He" contributed to the fall of free? Free what? Not clear at all. So by all means clarify please.
I may not get back to you now as it's 4:45 here and I've yet to go to bed.

#71219 Dec 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>

I suppose that might be the 2 Trillion dollars that Mitt Romney planned to provide the Defense Department that they hadn't even requested?

Surely, this won't upset you, will it?

Seriously, if you want to attribute increasing state and local taxes to Obama, you would have been hysterical under Romney, because his plan absolutely COUNTED ON foisting responsibility back to the states in the same way he balanced the budget in Massachusetts via increasing fees and local taxes on property.

I just have great difficulty taking anything about your protests seriously in light of your previous support for Mitt Romney.

It's entirely hypocritical.

I have consistently said that I believed we would ALL have to experience pain to get our deficit paid down and our economy back on track.

Nothing changed with Obama's election aside from the degree and extent of the austerity program and how quickly or slowly it will be phased in.

We'll just be including the wealthiest in the formula under Obama than providing them more money under Romney.
Did you whine that loud when Pelosi was spending money like a drunken sailor??

Debt Has Increased $5 Trillion Since Speaker Pelosi Vowed,'No New Deficit Spending'

( CNSNews.com )- When Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) gave her inaugural address as speaker of the House in 2007, she vowed there would be "no new deficit spending." Since that day, the national debt has increased by $5 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury Department."After years of historic deficits, this 110th Congress will commit itself to a higher standard: Pay as you go, no new deficit spending," Pelosi said in her speech from the speaker's podium.

******"Our new America will provide unlimited opportunity for future generations, not burden them with mountains of debt."******

Pelosi has served as speaker in the 110th and 111th Congresses.

Surely, this didn't upset you, did it?

Hypocrite!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71220 Dec 11, 2012
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Am Israel - Documentary Film HD Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZprVPKi-W6sXX&feature=emb ed_signin
Shalom
Shalom. I have seen it and understand. It is important that others do too though.

#71221 Dec 11, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>

Some of that money came from me and as a result I was unable to update my own infrastructure.

LOL
"The President Has Failed Us"

“Peace”

Location hidden

#71222 Dec 11, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Investment in America is not going to happen until the investment climate in America improves.
Perhaps if you read what the President is doing about jobs you might see things a little differently.

THE AMERICAN JOBS ACT

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files...

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#71223 Dec 11, 2012
Obama doesn't want to cut spending.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71224 Dec 11, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Cute little play on words there posi. But you lack completion of what you were saying. How has "He" contributed to the fall of free? Free what? Not clear at all. So by all means clarify please.
Of being less free, of existing in a less than free state of and as an individual as a result of increased regulation of choice, speech and ultimately religion and press.

#71225 Dec 11, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Cute little play on words there posi.

But you lack completion of what you were saying. How has "He" contributed to the fall of free? Free what? Not clear at all.

So by all means clarify please.

How about the American tax payers gave B.O.$863 Billion for a "Stimulus package that was suppose to keep unemployment "Below" 8%

How did that work out??

Then he and Pelosi (Pelosi served as speaker in the 110th and 111th Congresses), manage to spend another $6 Trillion on what??

#71226 Dec 11, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps if you read what the President is doing about jobs you might see things a little differently.

THE AMERICAN JOBS ACT

Will that cost the American tax payers another $863 Billion??

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71227 Dec 11, 2012
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps if you read what the President is doing about jobs you might see things a little differently.
THE AMERICAN JOBS ACT
What has he done so far with it? Link?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#71228 Dec 11, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Obama doesn't want to cut spending.
One always hears this word "cut" but you never at all hear the word
"reduce". These words do not mean the same thing.

#71229 Dec 11, 2012
Pope John Paul III wrote:
Going twice!
Sounds like you're auctioning off the Vatican to pay for the misdeeds of your Priests.

#71230 Dec 11, 2012
Pope John Paul III wrote:
Gone!
Where will you live now??

#71231 Dec 11, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, you are - tap dancing and shuffling again.

Wah, wah, wah..........
Rumor has it that you do Lap Dances,is that true?

Wah, wah, wah..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) 9 hr Calvin 146
News Why it's 'climate change' instead of 'global wa... Jan 15 Republacrat 3
News Noam Chomsky: With Trump Election, We Are Now F... Jan 14 Brian_G 1
News Pass the ACHE Act and stop destroying Appalachia (Oct '14) Jan 13 Halloween chainsaw 2
News Columbus climate activists kick off new year ov... Jan 13 They cannot kill ... 1
Environmentalism in Lord the Rings? Jan 12 LiveSoft 1
News Town hires consultant to study Danby bridge issue (Mar '12) Jan 12 rain in winter crazy 5
More from around the web