People stay indoors as air pollution in notoriously polluted Beijing goes off the index

Jan 13, 2013 Full story: Star Tribune 6

People refused to venture outdoors and buildings disappeared into Beijing's murky skyline on Sunday as the air quality in China's notoriously polluted capital went off the index.

Full Story
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#1 Jan 15, 2013
The Chinese Communist Party regime just doesn't give a damn about how many Chinese die from the filthy cesspool of a country the CCP has created!

They JUST DON'T CARE, because they are an illegitimate and unelected dictatorship!

The Chinese must get a REAL government or continue to live in slavery and filth, like animals!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#2 Jan 15, 2013
All over the world, PEOPLE ARE THANKING THEIR LUCKY STARS THEY ARE NOT A POOR POISONED SLAVE of the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Today's Global Affirmation:

"At least I don't have to live like an animal, in toxic filth, like the poor Chinese do!"

Even impoverished Africans can feel good about their lives!
Uncle Pang

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#4 Jan 15, 2013
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP wrote:
Today's Global Affirmation:
"At least I don't have to live like an animal, in toxic filth, like the poor Chinese do!"
I'd bet your average Canadians would rather have China's toxic air pollution than an embarassing low breed like you. But we don't want the swap, thank you!
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Tomorrow's Global Affirmation:

"At least I don't have to live like an animal, in toxic filth, like the poor Chinese do, and remain isolated and backwards due to the incompetence and crimes of the CCP criminals, and be told how many children I can have or where I can live!"

CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Gross place, this CCP China slave-state.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min positronium 293,443
Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for sm... (Nov '11) 13 hr Daryl 241
NY's bad move on fracking Sat Solarman 1
Tropical forests may not combat climate change Sat Dont believe it 2
Where Has Global Warming Gone? Sat Earthling-1 6
Commentary: Climate catastrophe's getting rarer Dec 19 Earthling-1 17
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Dec 17 Parasite epidemic 3
More from around the web