global warming

Apr 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Kos

A big part of controlling climate change, rising sea levels, worsening storms, is controlling the emissions that cause the greenhouse effect and warm our planet.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
PHD

Smithville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

I propose that to make it clear
"that the time to take action has run out"

to as many of our friends, family and colleagues as possible we commit to mentioning climate change and making those points in everything we write or blog including business communications and personal emails from here on out.

So time has run out. Any point to the article? Yes indeed its more scientific science fiction useless babble scare tactics.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

fetid feces face flip flopper fiend wrote:
more scientific science fiction useless babble scare tactics.
Dirtling's gathering of 2 day's posts by,'fetid feces face flip flopper fiend' fluffs........ less now:

PHDumbo wrote:
Well you can't pass on any top secrets babble not allowed."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"There you have it "budd"" the commander dirtling running its hate babble again."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"WOW the Less than a Box of Rocks continues the babble of a one child from the left behind program. Why don't you go away your scarring[sic] the children of the world. Hay your the reason we may have global warming from all that hot air you spew."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"And your status would be? Yes its a less than zero. You must do better remember your the commander of babble."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"What would be a compliment is tossing out your useless babble and show all your own work. No one can compete with you on fiction your the commander of babble i.e. fiction."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"More oe[sic] incorrect babble from the dirtling."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"More than any hate babble that you spew daily.Now take your meds."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"I bit like a virus sure. Unlike you that is a virus of stupid useless babble.Hay dirling forget to take your meds today?"
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Is this another case of useless babble?"
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"More hate and useless bae from the dirtling."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"The real problem is your useless babble. The other would be your hot air causing climate change."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Hay dirtling if you had any best principles you wouldn't babble. YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION. Show us your work the cut and paste is getting old. Hay PHDumdo knows how to spell continuous. Your confusing your!! self!! with the useless hot air babble."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"I respectively[sic] correct you. You forgot the dirtling."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"And don' forget the dirtling is the commander of useless babble."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Now you’re talking in your normal less than zero education. You do better with you useless babble. Hay the world is cooling spew more hot air."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"More useless babble from the commander of babble."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"You ran out of useless babble so you resort to the usual copy and paste thing.Well dirtling any more useless babble you wish to offer or will you continue the copy and paste thing?"
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Well do tell all you’re the one that posts in spanglish do explain. Hay dirtling try your best to refrain from the useless babble."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Again you don't have any best principles unless you count the USELESS BABBLE you spew daily."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"True but we have the durtling out there to spew more useless babble."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Wow I bet you can cut and paste www.useless babble and would find a description of you the dirtling."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Well there you have it again folks. The dirtling can't answer the question and rants on with more cut and paste and useless babble. So boring that you come back for more. Hay dirtling look at the bright side you managed to make an ASSumption of your self again."
<<<<<<< <<<<<
"Well there’s intelligent dialogue and there’s dirtling with the stupid useless babble. Hay dirtling you never answered the question. Is the useless babble confusing you again? Inserting your head in a commode would increase your mental capacity."
<<<<<<< <<<<<<
So you recognize the truth you spew more hate and useless babble in every post."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••