Coal, oil and gas are killing climate

Jun 17, 2013 Full story: Earth Times 162

Here is the Australian Climate Commission's complex figure showing global warming resulting largely from the burning of fossil fuel; image ; Credit: Australian Climate Commission The Australians have suffered more than most from climate change problems, with fire and flood dominating their headline news annually.

Full Story

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#66 Jun 22, 2013
hemp is the answer.
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2012/04/0...

our government is keeping this illegal so enslave us all to high cost, imported goods that we could be doing without.
Sceptic

Australia

#67 Jun 22, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Rant and rave away while you get lost, pathetic denier that money can buy. All your lies are stale, worn out.
Check them out one by one here:
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/05/07/1...
Ha ha ha, what a dumb website.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#69 Jun 22, 2013
Spaceballs, just looking at all the other posts on this thread, and you are the only one still stupid enough to be insisting that global warming is real, does that tell you anything? It tells me that the global warmers have run their race and that you are on a losing team.

I'll ask you AGAIN why does NASA say there is no global warming, maybe it's because they are not as smart as you, LOL.

One last thing go have a look at the carbon markets scam, another failed aspect of GW
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#70 Jun 23, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
Spaceballs, just looking at all the other posts on this thread, and you are the only one still stupid enough to be insisting that global warming is real, does that tell you anything?
No , not the only one....(lol).......the coal and oil giants have spent billions to fool people like you all over the world , so they can just carry on fucking up the environment any way they want to make obscene profits , regardless of the consequences.......are you that stupid ?....really ?....do you honestly think this is just about "climate change" or "global warming"......those terms are just a smokescreen to divert attention from destructive environmental practices in every part of the world.......wake up to yerself you bloody idiot !....(lol)
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#71 Jun 23, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>No , not the only one....(lol).......the coal and oil giants have spent billions to fool people like you all over the world , so they can just carry on fucking up the environment any way they want to make obscene profits , regardless of the consequences.......are you that stupid ?....really ?....do you honestly think this is just about "climate change" or "global warming"......those terms are just a smokescreen to divert attention from destructive environmental practices in every part of the world.......wake up to yerself you bloody idiot !....(lol)
I'll ask you the same question, why does NASA insist there has been NO global warming for the past fifteen years, what are you saying, oil companies have bought NASA and others who are now saying the same as NASA???
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#72 Jun 23, 2013
By creating the concept of "climate change" the global energy parasites have pigeon-holed a target , so they can concentrate on discrediting it...if people were to look at the full environmental destruction taking place by all multinational conglomerates involving everything from mining ,forestry , fishing and anything else that involves the massive exploitation of dwindling non renewable natural resources , a very scarey picture emerges.........so they created "climate change" , to fool the masses and keep them from seeing what they're really doing...they are scumbags of the worste order.....and they are very good at fooling people.......scumbags and grubs.
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#73 Jun 23, 2013
Sceptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, what a dumb website.
Didn't check the website , but you seem like a generally , and rather intensely dumb person . One website cannot tell the whole story...the fact is , unless you have a rigig rightwing belief , you have a responsibility to inform yourself of the facts , rather than just parrotting some agenda that's media promoted or politically advantageous to people who couldn't give a stuff about you anyway , beyond conning you into supporting them.......(lol)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#74 Jun 23, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ask you the same question, why does NASA insist there has been NO global warming for the past fifteen years, what are you saying, oil companies have bought NASA and others who are now saying the same as NASA???
NASA is not that big an organisation...compared to global oil and energy , NASA is a minow......NASA is also a government organisation.....yes , the same government that George Bush was once in charge of.....(lol)....if you seriously think its impossible for NASA to produce requested data , to support a specific global agenda , then its about time you woke up.....try researching environmental damage by multinational mining and energy companies in Australia alone , that'll keep you busy enough......and probably scare the shit out of you with worrying about "what NASA says".......(lol)
Sceptic

Australia

#75 Jun 23, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't check the website , but you seem like a generally , and rather intensely dumb person . One website cannot tell the whole story...the fact is , unless you have a rigig rightwing belief , you have a responsibility to inform yourself of the facts , rather than just parrotting some agenda that's media promoted or politically advantageous to people who couldn't give a stuff about you anyway , beyond conning you into supporting them.......(lol)
Ha ha ha, what a dumb post.
lowprofile

Adelaide, Australia

#76 Jun 23, 2013
I never said a word about mining, forestry, fishing or anything else, what I was trying to tell the'spaceballs' moron is that GW is bullshit. It's not only NASA that has made this statement about no GW the british met office has admitted it as well as others.

Having said all that I'll be the first to admit that virtually nothing is as it appears and everything is being misrepresented by our overlords.

My point was trying to get 'spaceballs' into the real world as far as GW goes.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

Since: Jun 12

And the shadows they burn dark

#77 Jun 23, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't check the website , but you seem like a generally , and rather intensely dumb person . One website cannot tell the whole story...the fact is , unless you have a rigig rightwing belief , you have a responsibility to inform yourself of the facts , rather than just parrotting some agenda that's media promoted or politically advantageous to people who couldn't give a stuff about you anyway , beyond conning you into supporting them.......(lol)
Why is it that every poster you don't agree with is automatically someone who's "parroting some agenda that's media promoted or politically advantageous"?

You "didn't check the website" and from that responsibility to inform yourself of the facts you then go on to call that poster "an intensly dumb person"?

Take your foot out of your mouth & try again Foo :)
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#78 Jun 23, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that every poster you don't agree with is automatically someone who's "parroting some agenda that's media promoted or politically advantageous"?
Basically because that's exactly what's been happening in Australia since the conservative parties lost government. If they had the balls to accept electoral defeat like adults , it wouldn't be happening at all....add to that equation a dominant media , controlled by a rightwing Wall St worshiping meglamaniac , and you have intense brainwashing of the population for a specific rightwing big business agenda , that has scant regard for the public well-being and no regard for the the country at all , beyond squeezing every % of bottomline profit possible , to appease lard arse share traders who worship profits above everything else on planet Earth........you have been fooled Orion , blabbering around argueing in support of people who don't even care about you or the future of your family and friends....well done.....I am not entirely happy with everything this government has done in the last 5 years , but I am totally disgusted and appalled at the behaviour of the alternative government and their public admitions of what they intend to do.....what is scarey is the things they're not prepared to tell us until after theyve conned enough people to vote them in....the current government is so far above the opposition on every issue , that it's disturbing to see so many people fooled into ignoring the true facts
Foo

Brisbane, Australia

#79 Jun 23, 2013
Abbott will never be a true prime minister , he will only be a proxy puppet for those who put him there for their own purpose.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#80 Jun 23, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Basically because that's exactly what's been happening in Australia since the conservative parties lost government. If they had the balls to accept electoral defeat like adults , it wouldn't be happening at all....add to that equation a dominant media , controlled by a rightwing Wall St worshiping meglamaniac , and you have intense brainwashing of the population for a specific rightwing big business agenda , that has scant regard for the public well-being and no regard for the the country at all , beyond squeezing every % of bottomline profit possible , to appease lard arse share traders who worship profits above everything else on planet Earth........you have been fooled Orion , blabbering around argueing in support of people who don't even care about you or the future of your family and friends....well done.....I am not entirely happy with everything this government has done in the last 5 years , but I am totally disgusted and appalled at the behaviour of the alternative government and their public admitions of what they intend to do.....what is scarey is the things they're not prepared to tell us until after theyve conned enough people to vote them in....the current government is so far above the opposition on every issue , that it's disturbing to see so many people fooled into ignoring the true facts
You are correct.

Those two, who are constantly attacking, have no evidence. None of what they posted is true. NASA never reported any such stuff.

The websites I post are written by concerned environmentalists or are the journal articles themselves. Nothing but the truth.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#81 Jun 23, 2013
lowprofile wrote:
I never said a word about mining, forestry, fishing or anything else, what I was trying to tell the'spaceballs' moron is that GW is bullshit. It's not only NASA that has made this statement about no GW the british met office has admitted it as well as others.
Having said all that I'll be the first to admit that virtually nothing is as it appears and everything is being misrepresented by our overlords.
My point was trying to get 'spaceballs' into the real world as far as GW goes.
LIAR.

I replied to your lies in this thread. You came back with more name calling. Here are replies to your denier lies.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/05/07/1...

You don't check out because you are a paid shill, aren't you?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#82 Jun 23, 2013
_0rion_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You "didn't check the website" and from that responsibility to inform yourself of the facts you then go on to call that poster "an intensly dumb person"?
Take your foot out of your mouth & try again Foo :)
Are you not paid to post lies here?

ANSWER ME!

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

#83 Jun 23, 2013
Foo wrote:
<quoted text>Basically because that's exactly what's been happening in Australia since the conservative parties lost government. If they had the balls to accept electoral defeat like adults , it wouldn't be happening at all....add to that equation a dominant media , controlled by a rightwing Wall St worshiping meglamaniac , and you have intense brainwashing of the population for a specific rightwing big business agenda , that has scant regard for the public well-being and no regard for the the country at all , beyond squeezing every % of bottomline profit possible , to appease lard arse share traders who worship profits above everything else on planet Earth........you have been fooled Orion , blabbering around argueing in support of people who don't even care about you or the future of your family and friends....well done.....I am not entirely happy with everything this government has done in the last 5 years , but I am totally disgusted and appalled at the behaviour of the alternative government and their public admitions of what they intend to do.....what is scarey is the things they're not prepared to tell us until after theyve conned enough people to vote them in....the current government is so far above the opposition on every issue , that it's disturbing to see so many people fooled into ignoring the true facts
I've been fooled?
Interesting assumption Foo.
My posts are my own opinions, opinions I form from looking into something for myself, not just "blabbering around argueing in support of people who don't even care about you or the future of your family and friends" as you put it.
Same could be said for you I guess, Labor is no better than the alternative government when it comes to not telling us things until it's too late & when it all comes down to it Labor & big business couldn't give a flying f*ck about you either, all they want from you is your taxes & your vote.

The truth is they're all liars, regardless of what side they're on.
They'll all push an agenda if it suits them, regardless of whether it's in the best interests of the people or not & they don't give a sh*t how they go about it, so long as it gets the results they desire.
They prove time and time again they can't be trusted, they refuse to listen to the people and they just do whatever the hell they want.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

#84 Jun 23, 2013
Foo wrote:
Abbott will never be a true prime minister , he will only be a proxy puppet for those who put him there for their own purpose.
Just like Gillard.

“Tilt my hat at the sun”

#85 Jun 23, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Are you not paid to post lies here?
ANSWER ME!
As I've told you before - I am not paid to post here.
I am not paid to post lies here.
I am not paid to post truths here.
I am not paid to post anything here.

I post my opinions here, if you can't deal with that, tuff titties.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#86 Jun 23, 2013
lowproof wrote:
...... multiple agencies NOW saying there hasn't been any global warming for the past 15 years.
Correction:
"...... multiple agencies NOW saying there hasn't been any global warming for the past 15 years" should be,
"...... multiple biased, oil, energy, business, conservative, re-pubic-lick-un, unscientific agencies NOW saying there hasn't been any global warming for the past 15 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min red and right 293,101
NY's bad move on fracking 6 hr Solarman 1
Tropical forests may not combat climate change 10 hr Dont believe it 2
Where Has Global Warming Gone? 19 hr Earthling-1 6
Commentary: Climate catastrophe's getting rarer Fri Earthling-1 17
Preeclampsia During Mother's Pregnancy Associat... Dec 17 Parasite epidemic 3
The Last Hours of Humanity: Warming the World t... Dec 17 Earthling-1 6
More from around the web