Hoots lead to the discovery of new owl species

Aug 20, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 15

Researchers announced the discovery of two new owl species in the Philippines . The birds' songs led to the discovery and were first reported nearly 15 years ago, but according to Pam Rasmuessen, zoologist of Michigan State University: "it wasn't until last year that we obtained enough recordings that we could confirm that they were not just ... (more)

Full Story

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Who gives a hoot?
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Best view wrote:
Who gives a hoot?
they will soon end up being killed and eaten its more fun in the philippines i hear owls taste ok they like eating frogs
Thumper OCD

Binangonan, Philippines

#3 Aug 21, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
they will soon end up being killed and eaten its more fun in the philippines i hear owls taste ok they like eating frogs
Any owls in your garden shed Damien Stipic ????lol
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#4 Aug 21, 2012
my fcuking toilet seat needs a new cover can i use that bitch you are with for a new toilet seat kenny

know that the reall man is standing up for him self will the reall man let that dog he is with cop a good fcuking ear bashing or will the reall man continue being nothing but a chicken shit showing off to the other piglapinos he is prottecting how a tuff guy stands up for the weak cnuts
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#5 Aug 21, 2012
hey best view we have a reall man among us you better bow to him and show him some respect the cesspool dweller kenny needs some attention

that hag he is with is not keeping him happy
Thumper OCD

Binangonan, Philippines

#6 Aug 21, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
hey best view we have a reall man among us you better bow to him and show him some respect the cesspool dweller kenny needs some attention
Seems none of your THREE WIVES keeps you happy lol-or is it that you are not man enough to keep them happy -thats how i hear things Bwhahahahahahahha

Since: Jun 11

Bedford, UK

#7 Aug 21, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
I have a good excuse for not bowing my poor old back is too stiff to do that. Hell I even have to let the wife ride on top LOL!!
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Best view wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a good excuse for not bowing my poor old back is too stiff to do that. Hell I even have to let the wife ride on top LOL!!
lol i understand i dont bow to no one he certainly was on fire last night
Thumper OCD

Makati City, Philippines

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some more text messages PLEASE -now ARE A HOOT bwhahahahahahhaah
joemama

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#10 Aug 22, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks like someone needed attention lastnight... Maybe all of the local shemales in las pinas were busy for the night ha ha
Thumper OCD

Las Piņas, Philippines

#11 Aug 22, 2012
joemama wrote:
<quoted text>
it looks like someone needed attention lastnight... Maybe all of the local shemales in las pinas were busy for the night ha ha
Why is JOEmoma one of them ???
Kiwi Thumper

Sydney, Australia

#12 Aug 22, 2012
joemama wrote:
<quoted text>
thats true and its needing attention again wonder what is going on with the shemales in las pinas lol
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#14 Aug 23, 2012
the fcuking reall man is in need off fcuking attention again to show how fcuking brave the reall man is he fcuking has to put up peoples reall names just to show the fcuking piglapinos he sticks up for how fcuking brave he is

another topic fcuked up by the reall man

kenny lawry when ever one off us flame you we get a fcuking warning or if we leave a pic of either you or one of your fcuked up family members

got to love how this reall man sucks up not just to the moderators but to any one who feeds into his fcuking pathetic ego
Kiwi Thumper

Australia

#15 Aug 23, 2012
go on reall man show the board how a reall man sticks up for him self since the reall man is fcuking feeling all alone and left out

bwahahahahahaha you fcuking weak pathetic gut less cnut
Thumper OCD

Las Piņas, Philippines

#16 Aug 23, 2012
Kiwi Thumper wrote:
go on reall man show the board how a reall man sticks up for him self since the reall man is fcuking feeling all alone and left out
bwahahahahahaha you fcuking weak pathetic gut less cnut
BWhahahahahahahahahhahahahaaah hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
send some more texts lol -they are a real hoot lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Environment Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min positronium 304,240
Joint Effort Targets Green Coastal Shipping Jan 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Pittsfield study group expresses concerns over ... Jan 22 Praxis33 6
EPA Proposal Strengthens Nation's Preparedness ... Jan 20 Mike g Papa 3
Ocean Warming Speeds Up Cycle of Climate Change Jan 20 Earthling-1 29
How can the EU's flagship climate tool be saved? Jan 20 Earthling-1 33
Global warming is so much worse than we thought... Jan 19 Earthling-1 27
More from around the web