Letter from Shouf Nature Reserve: Leb...

Letter from Shouf Nature Reserve: Lebanon's cedars threatened b...

There are 5 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 21, 2009, titled Letter from Shouf Nature Reserve: Lebanon's cedars threatened b.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

There's no escaping the cedar tree in Lebanon. A cedar is emblazoned on the country's flag, and another on the planes of the national airline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Nonsense

Old Lyme, CT

#1 Mar 21, 2009
The theory of Man Made Climate Change was disproven in 2008...
But, Al Gore still wants to get Paid Billions from the private equity deals he has with General Electric when Congress sends them our tax dollars.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columnists...
EJ from Palatine

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 21, 2009
Decades of war, no big deal...global warming is the enemy in Lebanon. We need to forget about peace in the Middle East, just stop global warming and everything else will be taken care of as a result....
doityourselfweat her com

Morris, CT

#3 Mar 21, 2009
These are a hardy, ancient breed of cedar trees that have withstood the ravages of time including being harvested by "man". They survive modern warfare: the bullets and bombs!
BUT these poor, fragile, sentient creatures are falling prey to "man-made" global warming (which was name changed to "man-made climate change" but back to "global warming" for this story).
We are all doomed unless we give all our money and obedience to Al Gore (and his ilk) and return to the caves.
HURRY, While There's Still Time!"
cindy lou

Skokie, IL

#4 Mar 22, 2009
Tell Hezbollah to fix it.
serena

Beirut, Lebanon

#5 Nov 23, 2012
i donot like this lettar because that is very sely one and the baby knowing them i dream to write important one and good byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Expanding farms harm nature on 58 pct of world'... Jul 19 So Sad 6
News Fish Flies Taking Over Cottage Country Jul 15 Cam 1
News Pollinators Gone Wild Jul 15 Bea 1
News Boone County man tests positive for Zika virus Jun '16 seh 1
News Beekeeping helps Ohio teen overcome learning hu... Jun '16 They cannot kill ... 1
News Vacationing in Michigan? Leave your firewood at... Jun '16 chance 1
News Take part in the big garden bee count Jun '16 Apiculture 1
More from around the web