Town Cemetery 'Broke My Heart'

Aug 17, 2012 Full story: Bury Free Press

A WOMAN whose parents are buried at Stowmarket Old Cemetery says it 'broke her heart' to see the site had become overgrown.

Full Story
sarah

Spalding, UK

#1 Aug 18, 2012
I totaly agree with this lady the cemetry is a disgrace and i complained several times last year but even though they said they would look into it nothing has changed.My complaint was because myself and 3 children went to put flowers on my mums and grannys grave,on entering my son got ankle cut from overgrown bramble bush,then to top it off my little girl slipped on the path in the cemetry which was totaly covered in moss,i then had to cut visit to my mums grave short to take my daughter who had cut her knee,elbow,home to clean her up and calm her down as she very emotional,my feelings about the cemetry is it a total disgrace it overgrown,bits of tree,twigs lay everywhere,the bins always are full,and as for the pot holes it dreadful,i totaly agree with the woman who has complained,and somthin should be done a.s.a.p,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unidentified Insect cocoon on surface of Banana... (Jan '10) Sep 11 Tlee0312 16
Applications up, approvals slow for med weed Sep 2 today 1
What's this bug Sep 1 Pilldoc007 1
Ruidoso forestry director says home remedy may ... Aug 28 Really 5
unusual finding Aug 24 flynn 1
Swelling Australian cities harbour ever bigger ... Aug 23 KARAM BALOCH 3
Ex-Chicago gang boss spends days feeding spiders (Oct '09) Aug '14 Maurice 36
•••

Entomology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE