Florida man dies after winning roach-eating contest

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Mr_Bill | Full story: www.cnn.com

A Florida man died shortly after eating dozens of roaches and worms during a contest to win a python from a reptile store.

Edward Archbold was among 20 to 30 contestants participating in Friday night's "Midnight Madness" event at Ben Siegel Reptiles in Deerfield Beach, authorities said. The participants' goal: consume as many insects and worms as they could to take home a $850 python.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

God bless Florida.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

The Bone Yard!...littered with old loons with Alzheimers...battling skin cancer..home to all; freaks,sexual deviants,child molesters...A Tropical Hell...only California exceeds them in loony insanity!...Most in Air condition boxes,under water .The Old ladies here ,after retiring,and bumping off the old guys,now filthy rich,patrol the shopping centers..still Horny old bitchs...when meeting a man,they all ask the big question."CAN YOU STILL DRIVE??..The West Coast is all mid west..they think "Jackie Mason" is a shoe store,and a Bagle is a fried donut....The East coast is like Brooklyn,Bronx,Mass,all rolled up into one!... LOONY old ladies with BLUE HAIR led by Debbi Wasserman..Fish Monger Slut Delux..To them A Nice Jewish Girl! Red Buttons brought them here!...No fountain of youth here...just acres of rotting old loons stinking up the place awash in OIL OF OLD LADIES!

I know I am here now! Tho Part Time!!....WARNING STAY AWAY!!HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH,SANITY,!!

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

CHECK SIX wrote:
The Bone Yard!...littered with old loons with Alzheimers...battling skin cancer..home to all; freaks,sexual deviants,child molesters...A Tropical Hell...only California exceeds them in loony insanity!...Most in Air condition boxes,under water .The Old ladies here ,after retiring,and bumping off the old guys,now filthy rich,patrol the shopping centers..still Horny old bitchs...when meeting a man,they all ask the big question."CAN YOU STILL DRIVE??..The West Coast is all mid west..they think "Jackie Mason" is a shoe store,and a Bagle is a fried donut....The East coast is like Brooklyn,Bronx,Mass,all rolled up into one!... LOONY old ladies with BLUE HAIR led by Debbi Wasserman..Fish Monger Slut Delux..To them A Nice Jewish Girl! Red Buttons brought them here!...No fountain of youth here...just acres of rotting old loons stinking up the place awash in OIL OF OLD LADIES!
I know I am here now! Tho Part Time!!....WARNING STAY AWAY!!HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH,SANITY,!!
Yes, we can tell.

Just so you know, with global warming, Monticello is the new Fayetteville; and Liberty is the new Raleigh.

And White Lake is the new Kissimmee.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

What an idiot, both for wanting the python and eating the roaches. Boneheads like this are responsible for the invasive species epidemic in Florida.

They eat roaches and let their pythons get away.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Robert wrote:
What an idiot, both for wanting the python and eating the roaches. Boneheads like this are responsible for the invasive species epidemic in Florida.
They eat roaches and let their pythons get away.
Same up north too, Robert; but here it is pit-bulls. Ths dog pounds are full of them.

But nobody's eating bugs.
You can get a live bug out of your eat by pouring in Hydrogen Peroxide.
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Same up north too, Robert; but here it is pit-bulls. Ths dog pounds are full of them.
But nobody's eating bugs.
You can get a live bug out of your eat by pouring in Hydrogen Peroxide.
Disgusting! I'd eat a pit bull's liver before I'd eat a bowl full of roaches and worms.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

GREEN SLIME FREAKS still beating on GLOBAL WARMING!....best they blame the ROMAN EMPIRE ..of which they are.....Some Things never change..LIKE GREEN SLIME FREAKS!!
http://news.yahoo.com/human-greenhouse-gas-em...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Calling Al Gore\Calling Al Gore
Man Bear Pig sighting on Mr. Bill's Forum
This is a national ManBearPig Alert
Calling Al Gore.
As you've noticed, Mr. Bill will stoop to any level to push Obama propaganda. Gubmint news is for mindless miscreants.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

CHECK SIX wrote:
And obviously you're so perfect you can pass judgment on every other human being that exists.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

PayThat CEO wrote:
<quoted text>
And obviously you're so perfect you can pass judgment on every other human being that exists.
No not every other human being,only on sub LOONY human beings like you.In that? I'am perfect!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
No not every other human being,only on sub LOONY human beings like you.In that? I'am perfect!!
He says from his 1963 travel trailer parked in his mother's side yard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••