Two new species of orchid found in Cuba

Two new species of orchid found in Cuba

There are 5 comments on the Science Daily story from Dec 27, 2012, titled Two new species of orchid found in Cuba. In it, Science Daily reports that:

The Caribbean islands have been natural laboratories and a source of inspiration for biologists for over two centuries now.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Science Daily.

SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#1 Dec 27, 2012
..YES....And,...beauoooooooooo ooooooootiful Cuban Girls are selling ...$$$...flowers....sigh...
SHYKORA paul ARTs

Calgary, Canada

#3 Dec 27, 2012
SHYKORA paul ARTs wrote:
SHYKORA paul ARTs | 18 min ago
..YES....And,...beauoooooooooo ooooooootiful Cuban black boys morrongas...$$$...morrongas R nOt cheap...$$$$...sigh...shalom.. ...
...DID NOT WRITE /Post this,here..!!..(-).
Sandy

Miami, FL

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Luiggi wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a pervert...he idolizes black morrongas(big black cocks)
OMG how interesting because my two good facebook Cuban amigos known as We Just Dont Care and rtk1 , also LOVE black morrongas.
Sandy

Miami, FL

#7 Dec 27, 2012
SHYKORA paul ARTs wrote:
..YES....And,...beauoooooooooo ooooooootiful Cuban Girls are selling ...$$$...flowers....sigh...
I love orchids and have some very pretty one's in my yard.
Cuba has alot of uncategorized fauna which will open up to the world when the self serving, corruot Castros are replaced by self serving , corrupt Miami Cuban politicians.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG how interesting because my two good facebook Cuban amigos known as shykora , also LOVE black morrongas.
pervert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get rid of flies Wed pest 1
News Probable case of Lyme disease reported in Blind... Jul 24 3 yrs of cuts 1
News Flying ants invade Albuquerque Jul 16 Ron Mexico 2
News Study: Public opinion not swayed by atheist arg... Jul 10 Thinking 6
News Neem oil may offer protection against mosquito ... Jul 4 Buzz 1
News The School Lunches Michelle Obama's Kids Eat Vs... Jun 30 Miss Id 1
News Details of city's upcoming battle against blood... Jun '15 Sun Media Employe... 7
More from around the web