ADHD Symptoms and Pesticides

ADHD Symptoms and Pesticides

There are 4 comments on the Life With ADHD story from Jun 3, 2011, titled ADHD Symptoms and Pesticides. In it, Life With ADHD reports that:

Most parents of ADHD children and ADHD adults alike have suspected that eating too little protein and too many simple carbohydrates seems to aggravate problematic ADHD symptoms such inattention, impulsivity, and hyperactivity/restlessness. But now there seems to be another sinister villain residing in our bowls and on our plates that has been ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Life With ADHD.

HumanSpirit

Alachua, FL

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Most ADD/ADHD and the 101 othe symptoms of mental healths are a false product of the Mental Health Industry. (propanda) The further away from the industry you stay the better your chances of good mental health. The industry has no science and is based on hearsay, voodoo, Tarot card readings and crystal ball gazing. Don't become addicted by the mind drugging.
FBOMBER

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jun 5, 2011
Garbage. just a plug for organic food. Pesticides are bad, thanks for the bulleton. Vaccines are bad too, and the connection more likely to ADHD and autism spectrum. Research and report on that.
Jair
#4 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
mytencents

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 29, 2013
FBOMBER wrote:
Garbage. just a plug for organic food. Pesticides are bad, thanks for the bulleton. Vaccines are bad too, and the connection more likely to ADHD and autism spectrum. Research and report on that.
Not trying to promote anything at all, but watching this
will change your mind about some of the so called facts we are fed. I don't think we have enough credible information to judge what is healthy in our foodstuffs. I also think we continue to push the envelope trying to find something better than nature can produce, and I question if we can. Judge for yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feral cats dog residents - Hawaii News (Oct '09) Dec 13 Balls At Work 246
News Plants may be key to new medicines (Sep '16) Dec 9 was auch immer 2
What is this? Nov 25 Eagle_8 3
News Watch these bizarre flies dive underwater using... Nov 21 Faith 5
News Town of Oakville planning spring aerial sprayin... Nov 17 Franken for Presi... 2
News Discovery Institute: A Wikipedia Horror Story a... Oct '17 Science 9
News Can maggots eat away at nation's food waste cri... Sep '17 shadow_hunter 3
More from around the web