Ex-Chicago gang boss spends days feeding spiders

Oct 4, 2009 Full story: Belleville News 36

Once reputed to be a leader of one of the most violent Chicago gangs, The Two-Sixers, David Ayala now gathers insects to feed the spiders that spin their webs at the edges of his concrete exercise yard at the Tamms supermax prison.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scarface

Ankara, Turkey

#21 Apr 24, 2012
Word at statesville was that David was giving information to the administration on other leaders so he could run his drug business with out having to give them there cut, now we see that it was true, and now he crys becouse nobody wants to help him, David is safer at tamms then he would be any ware els, the young bucks today will searously hurt him if he were placed someware els, tamms is what it is thay dont send people who are doing there time in a positive way there it is the most complicatad and most dangerous sent there, so the rest can do there time and not get cought up in doing criminal activity while incarsirated
Out of the Loop

United States

#22 Apr 28, 2012
I must have missed something on the news. Who is this person ya'll are talking about? I have never heard of him. Is he an inmate at the Super Max???
Ray

Tupelo, MS

#23 May 7, 2012
oh that is so sad for him to spend time feeding spiders. I say give the no a count to spend time trying to put square pegs into round holes.
boss man

United States

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Roberto wrote:
Well well....David Ayala renounced his old Chicago mob....26ers....funny bunnys. Now he is co-operating with the administration. Told on his own folks.He was chumped by the Warden crying to get out of Tamms. A first class Idiot.
. Dude first off Wat h Wat u say about family okay second u was a bitch cause gator is the one who tricked and he hangs with members of Latin kings also u really wanna open ur mouth and speak all this bullshit stop before. U say sum that rubs the family real bad and reach out for u homie believe in god and mind ur own
boss man

United States

#25 Sep 17, 2012
scarface wrote:
Word at statesville was that David was giving information to the administration on other leaders so he could run his drug business with out having to give them there cut, now we see that it was true, and now he crys becouse nobody wants to help him, David is safer at tamms then he would be any ware els, the young bucks today will searously hurt him if he were placed someware els, tamms is what it is thay dont send people who are doing there time in a positive way there it is the most complicatad and most dangerous sent there, so the rest can do there time and not get cought up in doing criminal activity while incarsirated
. Hey buddy my tio never trekked on nobody and if u don't know history on him don't comment cause he never trekked his in tanks cause he was a bad man also thanks to him a lot of gangs got recognized and know the spit fire on his name that's wrong
Arachnaphobia

Wheaton, IL

#26 Oct 17, 2012
I wonder what else he does with his time at Tamms. You can't feed spiders all day.
Applicable Magzine

Iraq

#27 Oct 20, 2012
humanities Magzine

Iraq

#28 Oct 20, 2012
Law Magzine

Iraq

#29 Oct 20, 2012
physical_science Magzine

Iraq

#30 Oct 20, 2012
Iraqi National Journal

Iraq

#31 Oct 20, 2012
Nabo Journal

Iraq

#32 Oct 20, 2012
Medical Journal

Iraq

#33 Oct 20, 2012
Robert V

Spring, TX

#34 Nov 26, 2012
You guys saying he told on his own and full of it. I'm sure your just some flakes talking S@#t as always.
Robert V

Houston, TX

#35 Dec 14, 2012
Roberto and Sammy your just a couple flakes talking mess. Your want to talk that mess just bring it to the hood not the net.
Maurice

Mesa, AZ

#36 Aug 17, 2014
33 years ago yesterday was the day my brother was killed. My brother, a Marine on leave and not a gang member, was the one that he was convicted of killing. He and those convicted deserve there punishment and more. I have no pitty for him or his family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Algae destroying life in parts of Wabash River 23 hr rex 1
Unidentified Insect cocoon on surface of Banana... (Jan '10) Sep 11 Tlee0312 16
Applications up, approvals slow for med weed Sep 2 today 1
What's this bug Sep 1 Pilldoc007 1
Ruidoso forestry director says home remedy may ... Aug 28 Really 5
unusual finding Aug 24 flynn 1
Swelling Australian cities harbour ever bigger ... Aug 23 KARAM BALOCH 3
•••

Entomology People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE