Ex-Chicago gang boss spends days feeding spiders

Oct 4, 2009 Full story: Belleville News 36

Once reputed to be a leader of one of the most violent Chicago gangs, The Two-Sixers, David Ayala now gathers insects to feed the spiders that spin their webs at the edges of his concrete exercise yard at the Tamms supermax prison.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
freeman

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2009
he put himself there.
robert v Chicaog Illinois

Houston, TX

#2 Nov 11, 2009
No he did not put himself there the cops did. I was aressted with him. I was in the hospital when this crime happened so they had to let me go. He wasn't there either just the CPD framing some like they always do. They tried to do it to me again and of course their case fell apart. God only knows how he even got convicted.
robert v Chicaog Illinois

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2009
spelling corrections arrested and Chicago and Freeman learn the facts before you open you mouth.
Lola Wanker

Málaga, Spain

#4 Nov 11, 2009
The club of spider feeders is not very crowded... www.fullrar.com
da blows

Palos Hills, IL

#5 Dec 11, 2009
funny bunny
doc1209

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Aug 28, 2010
He got framed.. ha. It's funny I work in IDOC and every inmate i have ever talked to has been framed. "They fit the profile" . My ass. Perfect reason why young PUNKS from chicago need to be locked up. They cant even admit their guilt after the have been locked up for it. Stupid fake ass wannabe gang-bangers
unknown tamms resident

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2010
robert v Chicaog Illinois wrote:
No he did not put himself there the cops did. I was aressted with him. I was in the hospital when this crime happened so they had to let me go. He wasn't there either just the CPD framing some like they always do. They tried to do it to me again and of course their case fell apart. God only knows how he even got convicted.
why can't you people just admit it when your guilty learn your lesson and try to do good in life. I did.
robert v

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Yeah we all know how honest CPD is. You can believe what you want. I know the facts of the incident. I was charged with along with him but why did they drop the case so fast? Police informant Wally Cruz lied on the stand. By the way who are you people?
tamms resident

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2010
Well to answer your question I live right next the the prison.
robert v

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 31, 2010
So that makes you an expert on the facts of everyone in Tamms.
Stelbell

Willow Springs, IL

#11 Jun 30, 2011
doc1209 wrote:
He got framed.. ha. It's funny I work in IDOC and every inmate i have ever talked to has been framed. "They fit the profile" . My ass. Perfect reason why young PUNKS from chicago need to be locked up. They cant even admit their guilt after the have been locked up for it. Stupid fake ass wannabe gang-bangers
Because you work there you are judge and jury all you know is what someone tells you, if people would do their job we wouldn't have these problems stop playing "God you get a paycheck do your job and mind your business without that job you wouldn't say a word to one of the inmates in the streets you are only human as well as they. They are paying for their crimes have you paid for yours we as humans commit many crimes.
Stelbell

Willow Springs, IL

#12 Jun 30, 2011
freeman wrote:
he put himself there.
How do you know were you there?
Stelbell

Willow Springs, IL

#13 Jun 30, 2011
doc1209 wrote:
Why stipulate Chicago their are criminals everyone stop hating- do your job, but you can't do your job because you are steretyping and angry and probably have committed a crime or two yourself at least they are paying for their crimes.
Kraig

Tamms, IL

#14 Jul 2, 2011
You're right..I have broke a few laws. But, mine consist of speeding sometimes or many rolling through a stopsign. I don't recall ever murdering or raping anyone. If they are in prison, it's for a reason. I really don't feel that they deserve to get anything except the essentials: food, water, and shelter.
just sayin

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 24, 2012
Stelbell wrote:
<quoted text>Because you work there you are judge and jury all you know is what someone tells you, if people would do their job we wouldn't have these problems stop playing "God you get a paycheck do your job and mind your business without that job you wouldn't say a word to one of the inmates in the streets you are only human as well as they. They are paying for their crimes have you paid for yours we as humans commit many crimes.
He is just innocently doing his time feeding poor little spiders. Let's not discuss the hit that he ordered on a young man who was subsequently stabbed just doing his job @ Stateville Correctional Center in the mid 90's. Come on people. Wake up. Everything is not a "poor victim of society" story.
been there done that

Ankara, Turkey

#16 Apr 19, 2012
Alot of back and forth cat talk the real story is that David Ayala is not the person yous have come to READ about &#304; did time at statesville when &#304; was a gang member and David is as guilty as thay come! he ran a drug business had people murderd all from behind bars and for your bad expearince with the corrupt chicago police yes thy are bad and yes thy will put a false case on someone, that you r 100% correct but the inmates at tamms are there becouse of there behavier while in prison so stop talking about he is innocent becouse he is not he is paying for the pain he has put on familys through his crimes and think of it like this Davids family have visits with him his victimes familys have a grave to visit, David choose to be a gang member and tamms is the 5 star hotel for them, cry if you like but good people desearve crime free neighborhoods to be with there familys, go back to school and stop being a wannabe gang member.
Big Jake

Zenda, WI

#17 Apr 19, 2012
been there done that wrote:
Alot of back and forth cat talk the real story is that David Ayala is not the person yous have come to READ about &#304; did time at statesville when &#304; was a gang member and David is as guilty as thay come! he ran a drug business had people murderd all from behind bars and for your bad expearince with the corrupt chicago police yes thy are bad and yes thy will put a false case on someone, that you r 100% correct but the inmates at tamms are there becouse of there behavier while in prison so stop talking about he is innocent becouse he is not he is paying for the pain he has put on familys through his crimes and think of it like this Davids family have visits with him his victimes familys have a grave to visit, David choose to be a gang member and tamms is the 5 star hotel for them, cry if you like but good people desearve crime free neighborhoods to be with there familys, go back to school and stop being a wannabe gang member.
Let the spiders and cockroaches feed on him
Roberto

Chicago, IL

#18 Apr 20, 2012
Well well....David Ayala renounced his old Chicago mob....26ers....funny bunnys. Now he is co-operating with the administration. Told on his own folks.He was chumped by the Warden crying to get out of Tamms. A first class Idiot.
sammy

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 20, 2012
Everyone in Tamms is aware that Ayala has become a #1 informer.Now after the fact he cry`s for mercy.He was duped by former warden to co-operate. Snitched on his gang regarding unsolved murders. they still did not transfer him. Pity the FOOL.
jake

Ava, IL

#20 Apr 20, 2012
He's probably in the safest place that he could be in Tamms, whether it be DOC or the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hoop houses: Grow garden-fresh vegetables despi... Mar 27 Elise Gingerich 1
Unidentified Insect cocoon on surface of Banana... (Jan '10) Mar 18 cgonzalez 20
News 5 Animals We Need to Survive Mar 10 marley-ann edwards 2
News Tips for Treating Fire Ant Bites (May '07) Mar 1 guest 2
News Community Calendar Mar '15 Crawford Lake 2
News Osborn Inmates Sue Over Prison Conditions (Jan '08) Feb '15 ELLE86 154
News Egan: 92-year-old Shepherds volunteer stands on... Feb '15 freethinkradio do... 1
More from around the web