Locusts swoop into Israel, through Sinai

Locusts swoop into Israel, through Sinai

There are 3 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Mar 5, 2013, titled Locusts swoop into Israel, through Sinai. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

With Passover only a few weeks away, the eighth of the Ten Plagues descended upon Israel on Tuesday after already overtaking much of Egypt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

American Israeli Cabal

Orion, IL

#1 Mar 6, 2013
This is only the beginning of the Plagues that will descend on Israel and The House of David for its transgressions against Humanity.
You gotta be kidding

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Mar 6, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
This is only the beginning of the Plagues that will descend on Israel and The House of David for its transgressions against Humanity.
You are one sick and twisted little moron.
Henry

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
this is news? The Palestinians have been swooping for a while.
You infested Iran recently. Mutant rats. But you look great hanging by your tail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Wed cil 46
Unidentified Insect cocoon on surface of Banana... (Jan '10) Sep 19 Gem80 22
News Bedbugs remain problem; public can get tips at ... Sep 6 They cannot kill ... 1
News Florida finds Zika in trapped mosquitoes, 1st i... Sep 4 Stephany McDowell 11
News Florida finds Zika in trapped mosquitoes, the f... Sep 2 Captain Yesterday 1
News Plants may be key to new medicines Sep 1 Stephany McDowell 1
News Great Lakes Forestry Centre entomologist receiv... Aug '16 Green 1
More from around the web