Scotts to pay $12.5M in fines

Scotts to pay $12.5M in fines

There are 4 comments on the Loveland Magazine story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Scotts to pay $12.5M in fines. In it, Loveland Magazine reports that:

A U.S. District Court judge in Columbus ordered the criminal penalties yesterday against the Marysville, Ohio lawn-care company.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loveland Magazine.

sick

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2012
i also wonder if this could be linked to cancers that seem to plague this city.

shame on you scott's, you just lost a customer.
animal control

Sidney, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2012
dave

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
And there so big on the no smokin how it health hazzard ... here there are sellin toxic coated bird seed really...I know a lot of people who work there still smoke infact id rather smoke kill bunch birds
animal control

Sidney, OH

#4 Oct 7, 2012
aldies has a stack of bird song feed bags for sale, it's sat there for over a month and not a single god dam bag has sold yet....Baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Entomology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch these bizarre flies dive underwater using... Nov 21 Faith 5
News Town of Oakville planning spring aerial sprayin... Nov 17 Franken for Presi... 2
News Discovery Institute: A Wikipedia Horror Story a... Oct 31 Science 9
News Can maggots eat away at nation's food waste cri... Sep '17 shadow_hunter 3
News Trending Now 6 Mins Ago They're back: Here's ho... Sep '17 schizoaffective 1
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Sep '17 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 169
News Dog helps sniff out invasive ants on California... Sep '17 a_visitor 3
More from around the web