Wilson College students study ecology...

Wilson College students study ecology in Belize

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Feb 26, 2011, titled Wilson College students study ecology in Belize. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A group of Wilson College students, alumnae and instructors recently returned from a trip to Belize, where they studied the ecology and biodiversity of typical Belizean ecosystems as part of a study-abroad class called Tropical Ecology of Belize.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

John Stanford

Canada

#1 Feb 28, 2011
Does anyone know which organization or company hosts such trips? Thanks.
Cissy

Funchal, Portugal

#2 Mar 1, 2011
Hello, I had started a blog about ecology issues, please visit www.ecologyjourney.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ecology Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Even Plant-Supporting Soil Fungi Affected by Gl... Mar '16 Earthling-1 1
News CVC hands out awards to Halton Hills 'Friends' (Apr '11) Feb '16 credit valley cons 5
News Expert Studies Traits That Impact the Ability o... Jan '16 TRUE BRIT 4
News Union County Deer Hunt Starts Monday in Cranford Jan '16 debera 2
News For Love Of the Earth - a reaction to the Pope'... (Jun '15) Jan '16 Royston McSh-ttyh... 6
News Port Townsend paper mill already below carbon c... Jan '16 Larry Beauchamp 1
News Washington's Working on a Draft Plan to Cut Car... Jan '16 Riding the Range 1
More from around the web