Komodo Dragon vs T-rex

Komodo Dragon vs T-rex

Created by Oase Komodo on May 21, 2013

24 votes

Click on an option to vote

Komodo Dragon

Komodo Dragon, no doubt.

Komodo Dragon, cause the T-rex is bones

Definitly Komodo Dragon

Komodo Dragon!!!!

The Ora survived, T-rex doesn't.

Komodo Dragons, I love Lizards

The Varanidae (Komodo Dragon)

King of Lizards (Komodo Dragon)

All of the above (Komodo Dragon)

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Komodo Dragons RULES

Jakarta, Indonesia

#1 May 21, 2013
The Komodo Dragon wins, T-rex is extinct but Komodos aren't extinct.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#2 May 21, 2013
I take it all back...

You're really smart aren't you!
Tree Killers Incorporated

Manchester, UK

#3 May 21, 2013
'T-rex' doesn't exist.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#4 May 21, 2013
Tree Killers Incorporated wrote:
'T-rex' doesn't exist.
CF, don't confuse the lad.
I'm trying to learn 'im. lol.
Evolutionist Edaphosaurus

Bristol, UK

#5 May 21, 2013
Tree Killers Incorporated wrote:
'T-rex' doesn't exist.
Indeed, so of course the dragon wins.
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6 May 24, 2013
Evolutionist Edaphosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, so of course the dragon wins.
Fine, Tyrannosaurus vs Komodo Dragon.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#7 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, Tyrannosaurus vs Komodo Dragon.
You know I thought you were dumb, then realised you are dumber...

I was wrong... You're not smart enough to be dumber!!
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#8 May 24, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I thought you were dumb, then realised you are dumber...
I was wrong... You're not smart enough to be dumber!!
I'm to smart to be dumb, amd you're too dumb to understand.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#9 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm to smart to be dumb, amd you're too dumb to be smart.
FIFY.

Only coz your even to stupid to insult someone properly
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#10 May 24, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY.
Only coz your even to stupid to insult someone properly
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, a mud-eating idiot is trying te be smart, now shut up smartass.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#11 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, a mud-eating idiot is trying te be smart, now shut up smartass.
And here providing the proof!

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#12 May 24, 2013
FlAME WAr
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#15 May 25, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, a mud-eating idiot is trying te be smart, now shut up smartass.
To be realistic,you can't eat mud.Its a liquid so your gonna have to drink it.And I thought you said you had grammar!
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16 May 25, 2013
DERP wrote:
<quoted text>To be realistic,you can't eat mud.Its a liquid so your gonna have to drink it.And I thought you said you had grammar!
Try it, loser.+ Mud isn't liquid, it's a combination between liquid and solid. So you can eat it.
I AM THE TABLE

Katowice, Poland

#18 May 26, 2013
One word: mismatch
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#19 May 26, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
Try it, loser.+ Mud isn't liquid, it's a combination between liquid and solid. So you can eat it.
Yeah I guess, though its really actually harder to eat it then drink it, as it melts in your mouth.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#20 May 26, 2013
DERP wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I guess, though its really actually harder to eat it then drink it, as it melts in your mouth.
You don't say.

Really?

Does it now.

Enjoy!!!

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#21 May 26, 2013
Ignore the t!t.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#22 May 26, 2013
DERP wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I guess, though its really actually harder to eat it then drink it, as it melts in your mouth.
Just try, mud pig.

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#23 May 26, 2013
DERP ignore him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Giganotosaurus vs Spinosaurus (May '09) 10 hr Tyrannosauridae 348
Deinochyus vs Troodon (May '14) Jul 31 Tyrannosauridae 5
Dilphosaurus vs 1 utahraptor Jul 31 Tyrannosauridae 3
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Jul 31 Tyrannosauridae 223
Giganotosaurus vs. Carcharodontosaurus (Jan '09) Jul 30 Real dinosaur expert 414
is oxalaia the second largest predator?! (Jan '14) Jul 30 Seamus 6
Lion vs tiger (Oct '11) Jul 28 Tyrannosauridae 231
More from around the web