GAYtrollRex

Honolulu, HI

#672 Mar 15, 2013
Well, I can. Megaraptor will win....!
jhet77

Richmond, Canada

#673 Mar 27, 2013
morgan wrote:
i think that megarapter would win because it was a 15 feet long and ulta rapter was a lot smaller take it from me i am a scintist
Well if you were a scientist,then you would actually know how to spell.And people who study dinosaurs are actually called ''Paleontoligists''
CHESS

New York, NY

#674 Mar 28, 2013
jhet77 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you were a scientist,then you would actually know how to spell.And people who study dinosaurs are actually called ''Paleontoligists''
exactly
ajakelhihi

New York, NY

#675 Mar 29, 2013
jhet77 wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you were a scientist,then you would actually know how to spell.And people who study dinosaurs are actually called ''Paleontoligists''
i already pretty much said that,jhet77.
Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

Parklea, Australia

#676 Apr 19, 2013
megaraptor would win brains is one thing but it's a dinosaur utahraptor won't know how to pick up a stick and throw it at megaraptor.Sorry but megaraptor is just physically better in every way megaraptor wins.
nihar the dino fan

Bangalore, India

#677 Jun 25, 2013
Whats that a 14 feet long claw even spinosaurus largest predetor dino had not imagined such a thing and utahraptor was11 m in length and and mega raptor was about 9 to10 m in length and larger than t rex oh funny only 2 carnivores dinos are larger than t rex spinosaurus and gigantosaurus and a 14 feet calcium carbonate claw on each which will weigh around a ton heavier than the dino itself megaraptor would get slower than snail
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#678 Jun 25, 2013
nihar the dino fan wrote:
Whats that a 14 feet long claw even spinosaurus largest predetor dino had not imagined such a thing and utahraptor was11 m in length and and mega raptor was about 9 to10 m in length and larger than t rex oh funny only 2 carnivores dinos are larger than t rex spinosaurus and gigantosaurus and a 14 feet calcium carbonate claw on each which will weigh around a ton heavier than the dino itself megaraptor would get slower than snail
What are you trying to say???
And Spinosaurus is the biggest land predator, EVER!!!!!!
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#679 Jun 25, 2013
Megaraptor wins.
Dino obsessed one

Los Angeles, CA

#680 Aug 8, 2013
Dino-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,how come they never found a megaraptor in a pack?
Because Megaraptor isnt a "raptor" at all, genius! It is believed to be either a Carnosaur or a Spinosaur. Megaraptor is much bigger than Utahraptor, but smaller than T. rex. it is closer to Daspletosaurus's size.
DINO LOVER

San Dimas, CA

#681 Oct 28, 2013
Actullay, Megaraptor would win because there is a toe claw one each foot, sharp teeth, and claws on its hands.
PLUS ITS SIZE

Utahraptor though, has ONE toe claw, SMALL compared to megaraptor, its smaller teeth, claws that it doesn't use for anything but griping on to prey.

SO in the END, MEGARATOR is WINNER
DINO LOVER

San Dimas, CA

#682 Oct 30, 2013
dinolover wrote:
I don't know who will win. Megaraptor is more closely related to allosaurus than to the dromeosaurs (raptors). It probably had less agility than utahraptor, but it was bigger, so, beats me.
MEGARAPTOR IS 99% BETTER THAN UTAHRAPTOR
MEGARAPTOR HAS A 99% AND A HALF PERCENT OF BEATING UTAHRAPTOR.
DINO LOVER

San Dimas, CA

#683 Oct 30, 2013
Dino obsessed one wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Megaraptor isnt a "raptor" at all, genius! It is believed to be either a Carnosaur or a Spinosaur. Megaraptor is much bigger than Utahraptor, but smaller than T. rex. it is closer to Daspletosaurus's size.
Oh shut up a megaraptor could kill a t rex megaraptor is the biggest and most dangerous raptor that ever lived on earth.
DINO LOVER

San Dimas, CA

#684 Oct 30, 2013
nihar the dino fan wrote:
Shut up nijar the dino fan you know nothing about dinosaurs megaraptor is the biggest raptor that ever lived on earth your a retard
DINO LOVER

San Dimas, CA

#685 Oct 30, 2013
Oase wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say???
And Spinosaurus is the biggest land predator, EVER!!!!!!
GIGANTASAURUS IS BIGGEST LAND PREDATOR SPINOSAURUS MAINLY FISHES HIS WHOLE LIFE RETARD! duh that's what you are

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#686 Oct 30, 2013
DINO LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
MEGARAPTOR IS 99% BETTER THAN UTAHRAPTOR
MEGARAPTOR HAS A 99% AND A HALF PERCENT OF BEATING UTAHRAPTOR.
And I am 99.9% sure that you don't know what the sh!t you're talking about...

Contribute up!

Troll up!

Or...

SHADUP!!!!!!!!!!
DINO LOVER

San Dimas, CA

#687 Oct 30, 2013
ajakelhihi wrote:
<quoted text>
i already pretty much said that,jhet77.
I argree with you megaraptor would beat utahraptor

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#688 Oct 30, 2013
DINO LOVER wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up nijar the dino fan you know nothing about dinosaurs megaraptor is the biggest raptor that ever lived on earth your a retard
SHADUP!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Identify this skull 1 hr T-rex_Rules 3
RIP Spinosaur King (Jun '16) 1 hr T-rex_Rules 20
What was heavier? elephant or T-rex? (Mar '09) 1 hr T-rex_Rules 53
Message to Admins regarding the deletion of my ... 1 hr T-rex_Rules 9
Poll which is the worse fanboy? (Feb '13) Jan 11 Mike Anderson 36
News Your View: Climate book documents threat to sur... Jan 9 Fartosaurus Rex 3
Liopleurodon vs Megalodon vs Predator X vs Mosa... Jan 9 AtlanticEX 1
More from around the web