Spinosaurus Aegypticus vs Titanoboa

Spinosaurus Aegypticus vs Titanoboa

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Who would win out of these terrifying carnivores?They both live in swamps,they both have killing edges,and they both were top predators where they lived.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Though Spinosaurus has a good chance to win,I would place my money on Titanoboa.Titanoboa can wrap itself around Spinosaurus either around the legs or around the body and squeeze Spinosaurus to death.But Spinosuarus has pretty long and deadly claws.Reaserch says that Spino's claws can punch through metal.I'd say a 50/50.
DERP

Richmond, Canada

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Oh and when I said Titanoboa wrapped itself around Spino's legs,It could trip or force Spino to fall to the ground and Titanoboa can kill Spino.
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Homebush, Australia

#4 May 1, 2013
I think Titanoboa would win because it could crush just about anything but spino still has the chance to either step on it or bite it which could kill it
Oasegenggam

Jakarta, Indonesia

#5 May 1, 2013
One bite to the snake's head, and titanoboa is done.
Most legends about it is just fake.
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Springwood, Australia

#6 May 24, 2013
Oasegenggam wrote:
One bite to the snake's head, and titanoboa is done.
Most legends about it is just fake.
Mate you no nothing, so just shut up.Titanaboa IS real and is much more powerful than a prehistoric komodo dragon.

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#7 May 24, 2013
`1234567890!@#$%^&*()?/ >.<,{[}]+_=-qwertyuioopa sdfghjklzxcvbnm

There. Typed all I could here.
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#8 May 24, 2013
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wrote:
<quoted text>Mate you no nothing, so just shut up.Titanaboa IS real and is much more powerful than a prehistoric komodo dragon.
Really, Titanoboa is real? yes, but it's not a God or a Super being. It's skin may be though, but Spino could still puncture it. Titanoboa has 40 % chance and Spino has 60% chance.
+ Titanoboa would get destroyed by A Prehistoric Komodo Dragon, cause one bite to the head and it's all over.
Titanoboa is not a living Antaboga.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#9 May 24, 2013
DERP wrote:
Though Spinosaurus has a good chance to win,I would place my money on Titanoboa.Titanoboa can wrap itself around Spinosaurus either around the legs or around the body and squeeze Spinosaurus to death.But Spinosuarus has pretty long and deadly claws.Reaserch says that Spino's claws can punch through metal.I'd say a 50/50.
Research = Monsters Resurrected.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#10 May 24, 2013
DERP wrote:
Though Spinosaurus has a good chance to win,I would place my money on Titanoboa.Titanoboa can wrap itself around Spinosaurus either around the legs or around the body and squeeze Spinosaurus to death.But Spinosuarus has pretty long and deadly claws.Reaserch says that Spino's claws can punch through metal.I'd say a 50/50.
Yeah, I can punch through metal too. 1/16 inch of Lithium.
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#11 May 24, 2013
Svark wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I can punch through metal too. 1/16 inch of Lithium.
Can you break the legendary, sacred black bamboo?
It's 1,000,000 times stronger than steel.

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#12 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you break the legendary, sacred black bamboo?
It's 1,000,000 times stronger than steel.
Are you a troll or a nincompoop?
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#13 May 24, 2013
Svark wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a troll or a nincompoop?
An Indonesian kid!!!

“Sigma beta alpha rho kappa”

Since: Jan 13

Talkeetna, AK

#14 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
An Indonesian kid!!!
So both?
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Springwood, Australia

#15 May 24, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, Titanoboa is real? yes, but it's not a God or a Super being. It's skin may be though, but Spino could still puncture it. Titanoboa has 40 % chance and Spino has 60% chance.
+ Titanoboa would get destroyed by A Prehistoric Komodo Dragon, cause one bite to the head and it's all over.
Titanoboa is not a living Antaboga.
Nah, the prehistoric dragon would get it's everything crushed, so..your wrong.
Shangyang Antaboga

Jakarta, Indonesia

#16 May 24, 2013
Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the prehistoric dragon would get it's everything crushed, so..your wrong.
A Prehistoric Komodo Dragon is Tylosaurus, what now?

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#17 May 25, 2013
LOLOLOL You meant Megalania.
heywhotrunedoutt helights

Manchester, UK

#18 May 25, 2013
Shangyang Antaboga wrote:
<quoted text>
A Prehistoric Komodo Dragon is Tylosaurus, what now?
it really isn't...

“Clash of the titans!”

Since: May 13

Isla Sorna,JP

#19 May 25, 2013
Dude I think this is your 5th name or something.
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#20 May 25, 2013
Tyrannosauridae wrote:
LOLOLOL You meant Megalania.
No, Tylosaurus is more related to Komodo Dragons than Megalania.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasy Matches 1: Applejack vs Saxton Hale 4 hr Kiryu2013 1
Everyone Matches 1: Applejack vs Saxton Hale 4 hr Kiryu2013 1
Elephant vs Stitch 4 hr Kiryu2013 1
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Wed Ianchilds 440
Carnotaurus vs. Allosaurus (Feb '09) Wed TheGameJedi 380
large Marsupial lion vs Megalania (Sep '10) Jul 18 Komodo 20
What is this????? Jul 17 faygote 2
More from around the web