Gourab

New Delhi, India

#1752 Sep 28, 2012
Spinosaurus was the largest carnivorous dinosaur ever. Please see "monsters resurrected: biggest killer dino" episode on you tube and you will get your answer.

“What trolls???”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1753 Sep 28, 2012
Monsters resurrected is a show for subhuman homosexuals.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#1754 Sep 28, 2012
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
Monsters resurrected is a show for subhuman homosexuals.
For f***s sake.. Come to terms with your love of men.... Or is it little boys... Pervert!.... and p!ss off!

Since: Feb 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#1755 Sep 28, 2012
Tyranna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
For f***s sake.. Come to terms with your love of men.... Or is it little boys... Pervert!.... and p!ss off!
lol

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#1756 Sep 28, 2012
Tyranna2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the only thing worse than homosexuals and creationists are fat Yanks.
Fire Alarm

San Francisco, CA

#1757 Sep 28, 2012
Could you focus on teh Russia forum more? This one's getting boring.

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#1758 Sep 28, 2012
And ruSSian ********!

I srsly with the fascists destroyed USSR. That way those poor Hungarians wouldn't have been killed in 1956.

The biggest mistake was the Japs attacking USA and not ruSSia. That way the ruSSians would've been pwned.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1759 Sep 29, 2012
There's nothing wrong with homosexuals kiddies, move on.
Fire Alarm

San Francisco, CA

#1760 Sep 29, 2012
Nice to see you still surfacing biannually!

Anyway, don't reason with PAZB on this, you won't change his opinion!

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#1761 Sep 29, 2012
Fire Alarm wrote:
Nice to see you still surfacing biannually!
Anyway, don't reason with PAZB on this, you won't change his opinion!
Of course not.

Yer knobheads!
What would really happen

Stamford, CT

#1762 Oct 15, 2012
Fight in the Cretaceous period an adult male T. rex is on the prowl suddenly it smells the dead corps of a triceratops it heads in to eat but unwittingly a spino also smelled the meal so it went to but did not realize the trex when the both encountered each other a gigantosuraus came in a started displaying behaviors of aggression to establish dominants but it fails a fight breaks out the spino claws the Rex bit the giga came in a head butt it the trex recovers enraged it heads straight the spinos neck it's been realized the Rex was coming but it's size was its down fall it was not able to dodge using it increadable bite fource it chomps on its neck and crushing the wind pipe (oh on a side note if the spino fell on its back it would die because its spines are connected to its spinal cord) the spino dies but the Gina's not out yet bitin the Rex on the leg it staggers gaining a painfull injury but recovers raming the giga noking it ove then uses its good leg pins it and dial ever a fatal blow
THE REX WON but don't underestimate mate the giga and spino the three were evolutionary marvels and apex predators the reason the Rex won was because it had a stronger bite fource and also had teeth built for crushing bone and don't take the arms out there small but can bench press 2 adult humans withe ease on each arm so there relativity strong that's why the Rex won
Correction

Stamford, CT

#1763 Oct 15, 2012
I meant to say but the giga head butt the rex also I meant to say waist bit the rex on the lower leg it staggers also I meant was and made a fatal blow sorry for my many mistake I was in a rush I'm sorry everyone
Wpeie

Norway

#1764 Oct 29, 2012
Gigantosaurus hunts in pack AND its bigger then a t-rex
Gigantawsome

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#1765 Oct 30, 2012
Wpeie wrote:
Gigantosaurus hunts in pack AND its bigger then a t-rex
Gigantawsome
The fight is with an individual Rex and Giga, no packs.

Giga was only slightly larger. Spino was even larger. But size doesn't always matter.

Rex is far more heavily built that Spino. Spino has a weak bite force compared to Rex. Rex is more intelligent than Giga and Spino(and certainly more intelligent than me!!!!!!).

Rex'd probably win.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#1766 Oct 30, 2012
<quoted text>The fight is with an individual Rex and Giga, no packs.
Giga was only slightly larger. Spino was even larger. But size doesn't always matter.
Rex is far more heavily built that Spino. Spino has a weak bite force compared to Rex. Rex is more intelligent than Giga and Spino(and certainly more intelligent than me!!!!!!).
Rex'd probably win.
WRONG! rabbit I will win!

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#1767 Nov 2, 2012
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG! rabbit I will win!
1. Who's Rabbit?

2. You're not in this fight dinoshit.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#1768 Nov 3, 2012
<quoted text>
1. Who's Rabbit?
2. You're not in this fight dinoshit.
What are you afraid of?
Halonen is Conan OBrien

San Francisco, CA

#1769 Nov 3, 2012
Anyone notice how PAZB is actually participating in dinosaur-related discussions and Tyranna is just trying to force him to stop?

Doubtful, as Tyranna is an angel and PAZB is evil incarnate.
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#1770 Nov 3, 2012
trex wins this

“What trolls???”

Location hidden

#1771 Nov 3, 2012
Halonen is Conan OBrien wrote:
Anyone notice how PAZB is actually participating in dinosaur-related discussions and Tyranna is just trying to force him to stop?
Doubtful, as Tyranna is an angel and PAZB is evil incarnate.
AW, I've got a plan.

We talk dinos while the dinoshit bashes us down. We continue to do this until it catches the others' attention. Let's see how they respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus vs megalodon (Sep '08) 5 hr dishani 22
Spinosaurus vs Megalodon 8 hr Tiborg 8
Does Carcharodontosaurus hunt in packs? 8 hr Tiborg 2
Jakesaurus Imperator Vs T rex 10 hr An Adorable Kitten 22
Spinosaurus vs Everyone 14 hr tyrannospinus 7
kaiju arena of doom and-friendship!? 14 hr tyrannospinus 12
Oase is a BULLY! 19 hr tyrannospinus 31

Dinosaur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE