Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Sp...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#629 Dec 6, 2010
Brachiotitan wrote:
<quoted text>
wow. You really opened my eyes.
Who's side are you on?
mattking

Winnipeg, Canada

#630 Dec 6, 2010
anomonyous wrote:
Ernst Udet, mattking, ronald mcdonald and MStar, could you help me add a little salt to this guy's brain?
Sure, thanks for including me!
Paleoman

Keene, NH

#631 Dec 6, 2010
Spino claw wrote:
Ok. Ankylosaurus and triceratops vs fish and ouranosaurus. That's your thing. My thing:anotitan and parasaurolophus. T Rex would RARELY win in a fight against triceratops or anklosaurus. Spino: fish, paralititan (top size of paralititan is 114 ft) rugops carchar and ourano. Yeah. Who's gonna have faster reflexes now? And I think T rex was a scavenger. And have you found a T rex eye? No, you haven't. Seriously. I know all you little girls who LOVE T rex don't want to except the fact spino would win in a fight, but it's true. And giga has longer arms with 3 fingers instead of 2. Like I said before, if Rex doesn't get the bite, he loses 100% and you can't deny that.
You really don't know a thing do you.

1. Tyranosaurus rex was a scavenger and also a hunter. This was proved when DR. Keith Carpenter discovered a hardrosaur skeleton with healed bite marks from a Tyrannosaurus rex in it's tail.

2. Arms are not going to be a major weapon in a fight like this, the dinosaurs are not human they do not primarily on their arms. It also doesn't matter if T-rex had two claws and Giga had three.

3. Like stated before in this thread, T-rex has a far better chance than placing a bite then any other dinosaur in the battle due to it's vision and several other factors that have also been mentioned.

4. Your point about T-rex losing 100% if he can't land a bite is invalid due to the fact that this goes the same way for any other dinosaur in this battle.

5. Reflexes? What?
Paleoman

Keene, NH

#632 Dec 6, 2010
anomonyous wrote:
<quoted text>T. REX DID NOT EAT PARASAUROLOPHUS, IF I'M CORRECT THEY LIVED AT DIFFERENT TIME PERIODS!!! T. Rex could probaly win 55-45 against triceratops and spino did not eat paralitian or carchara, that's just a stupid made upclaim by monsters resurrected.
T. REX WAS NOT A PURE SCAVENGER!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS PROOF OF HUNTING BEHAVIOR BECAUSE OF HEALED BITE MARKS ON PREY ITEMS!!! I am not a girl either. And if rex doesn't get the bite, all it has to do is quickly step back. Spino, if it misses, would receive a quick ( tyrannosaurus has a very powerful neck )7+ ton bite to the neck and be dead in 3 seconds. Lastly, no, we do not have a t. rex eye but we have the skull. And the eye sockets are pointing forwards, which means WE KNOW T. REX HAD BINOCULAR VISION. In fact, I'm not sure wheter I should start ignoring you now. You're turning into a troll, if you weren't one already.
While typing I didn't see this post.
Agree 100%
mattking

Winnipeg, Canada

#633 Dec 6, 2010
anomonyous wrote:
Ernst Udet, mattking, ronald mcdonald and MStar, could you help me add a little salt to this guy's brain?
What would you like me to do, other then melting his brain!

Location hidden

#634 Dec 6, 2010
Thank you, I was getting sick of spino claw.

Location hidden

#635 Dec 6, 2010
Thanks to paleoman too.
The ALMIGHTY CATERPILLAR

Palo Alto, CA

#636 Dec 6, 2010
SC already left. for now. maybe.

Since: Nov 10

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#637 Dec 6, 2010
Spinosaur King wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighten up a bit dude. T Rex wasn't a theroopd killer, nothing was. T Rex's bit may have been stronger than any other theropod, but it was not THAT much stronger (the 20 tonne study was flawed).
Giganotosaurus and Carch were around the same size actually.
Spinosaurus's huge size would likely scare the sh*t out of any other theropod.
And saying that T Rex "wipes the floor" with Giganotosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus makes you sound more of a fanboy than he does.
I never stated trex was a therapod killer. i just said it was better adapted for killing a large therapod then anyother large therapod. meh, giga was a foot bigger. nevertheless, he is bigger, so i said he is bigger. okay maybe i over exaggerated t rex's wiping the floor with giga and charc a bit, but i think we can both agree that t rex would defeat a giga or charc most of the time.
also, even if the 20 tonne bite study was flawed, none of these other therapods' bite forces come very close to t rex's. i doubt these other therapods' jaws have bone crunching power, too.
Spinosaur King

London, UK

#638 Dec 7, 2010
anomonyous wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're sounding like a fanboy. Look at his previous post compares to that 1 mild statement made by ninjasaurus. I'm starting to lean away from you being the best user on topix.
Notice that i never called him a fanboy. I said that he was starting to sound more like a fanboy than Spinosaurus Claw was.
And how am i a faboy? Fanboys idol certain dinosaurs, and make up untrue stuff about them, and diss other dinosaurs.
Am i doing that? Nope.
And since when was this about being the best user on topix? That is veruy childish. This isnt a competition. Its a forum for discussing Prehistory.
Spinosaur King

London, UK

#639 Dec 7, 2010
Paleoman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't know a thing do you.
1. Tyranosaurus rex was a scavenger and also a hunter. This was proved when DR. Keith Carpenter discovered a hardrosaur skeleton with healed bite marks from a Tyrannosaurus rex in it's tail.
2. Arms are not going to be a major weapon in a fight like this, the dinosaurs are not human they do not primarily on their arms. It also doesn't matter if T-rex had two claws and Giga had three.
3. Like stated before in this thread, T-rex has a far better chance than placing a bite then any other dinosaur in the battle due to it's vision and several other factors that have also been mentioned.
4. Your point about T-rex losing 100% if he can't land a bite is invalid due to the fact that this goes the same way for any other dinosaur in this battle.
5. Reflexes? What?
He knows quite a bit for a kid.

1. Agreed

2. Nope. Spinosaurus would likely have used its arms. They could inflict major damage, and coudl have been used.

3. In close combat, two giant theropods are goung to be just as accruate as eachother. beside, we don't actually kniw whether T Rex had better vision, we can only guess.

4. Agreed.

5. Agreed.
Spinosaur King

London, UK

#640 Dec 7, 2010
Why are you all hating Spino Claw? He may have got most of his facts wrong, but with you all yelling at him it's no wonder he lost his temper.
You could have tried talking to him nicely and provided links to him.
Yes, i agree he was a fanboy, but still, he knew a few things for a kid.
ninjasaurus rex

#641 Dec 7, 2010
i doubt he would have changed his mind, even with links.

Location hidden

#642 Dec 7, 2010
Spinosaur King wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that i never called him a fanboy. I said that he was starting to sound more like a fanboy than Spinosaurus Claw was.
And how am i a faboy? Fanboys idol certain dinosaurs, and make up untrue stuff about them, and diss other dinosaurs.
Am i doing that? Nope.
And since when was this about being the best user on topix? That is veruy childish. This isnt a competition. Its a forum for discussing Prehistory.
And I said that "you were sounding like a fanboy", not being one. Yur pwned.

Location hidden

#643 Dec 7, 2010
Spinosaur King wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows quite a bit for a kid.
1. Agreed
2. Nope. Spinosaurus would likely have used its arms. They could inflict major damage, and coudl have been used.
3. In close combat, two giant theropods are goung to be just as accruate as eachother. beside, we don't actually kniw whether T Rex had better vision, we can only guess.
4. Agreed.
5. Agreed.
1. Look at wikipedia chats, they'll show spino not having arms postitioned high enough.
2. T. rex has a more powerful neck, is more agile, and is quicker.
Also, it is more probable that rex had the much better wision, there's no evisence for spino's being really good.

Location hidden

#644 Dec 7, 2010
Spinosaur King wrote:
Why are you all hating Spino Claw? He may have got most of his facts wrong, but with you all yelling at him it's no wonder he lost his temper.
You could have tried talking to him nicely and provided links to him.
Yes, i agree he was a fanboy, but still, he knew a few things for a kid.
What are you, a counselor? In the past 2 weeks I've lost a close pet and started drooping in school. I can also hardly express any anger. Besides, people have a right to be pissed at a fanboy who gets all his facts wrong.
ninjasaurus rex

#645 Dec 7, 2010
i really hope spino king doesn't think i'm like spino claw.... i don't think i am a fanboy.... am i?:'(
I guess i could always quote that last post by me if anyone does call me a fanboy. i really hate fanboys. spino claw was wrong on many levels. and he said the same thing every time he posted. he made me go ):^(
Brachiotitan

Calgary, Canada

#646 Dec 7, 2010
anomonyous wrote:
<quoted text>Who's side are you on?
*sarcasm*

Location hidden

#647 Dec 7, 2010
Ohhhhhh....
Spino claw

Sarasota, FL

#648 Dec 7, 2010
Spino king is the only person who understands me :( And all types of land animals were created on the same day. The Earth itself is roughly 6000 years old. Not millions or billions. Just thousands. PS: my I.Q. is 141. And I bet someone is gonna make a negative comment about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save dinosaur!akgator! From the corrupt media 1 hr Ceolophysis 1
News The "Birds Are Not Dinosaurs" Movement 1 hr Ceolophysis 14
Discord Vs Tlaloc - The Perilous Rivers Of Madn... 12 hr Kiryu2012 1
Entelodont vs Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Ankylos... 15 hr MrFerociousDinosaur 1
Baragon vs. Elephant In Who Would Win Wed Kiryu2013 1
Some Dino Book I Can't Remember Jan 15 Ateesiks 3
African Bush Elephant vs. Centrosaurus apertus Jan 14 Kiryu2012 1
More from around the web