Comments
541 - 560 of 2,027 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2014
noobasaurus rex

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#549
Dec 3, 2010
 
first of all i am not spinosaurus claw, i am his brother. Second i am with you guys, i am more on the tyrannosaurus and giganotosaurus side. and third, i am pretty sure spino didnt even have arms! lol
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#550
Dec 3, 2010
 
When they don't have the bones of a dinosaur, they look to their more complete relatives. Anybody without a subatomic brain like anomonyous would know that!
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#551
Dec 3, 2010
 
and to all you t-rex fanboys, i don't care what anomonyous says.(do not listen to him/her/that thing)
noobasaurus rex

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#552
Dec 3, 2010
 
actually i think the velociraptor would have gone all-out ninja and slit all the large theropods throats.

“1896 - 3000”

Since: Apr 09

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#553
Dec 3, 2010
 
Look, claw, the only reason why we think your argument is ridicolous is because you stick to simple facts and then rage over how they can be useful. You say that "Spinosaurus is really BAD! It's got FIFTEEN INCH ARMS AND SEVEN INCH CLAWS! OMG! YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!" when you can't actually prove it. You simply won't defend your answers properly (you could've said how those facts can rival Rex's or Giga's properties, such as "T-Rex has only 2-inch claws, Spino has 7-inch ones"), you just exaggerate yourself and then say that our arguments are useless. Your point of argument is useless itself.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#554
Dec 3, 2010
 
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
When they don't have the bones of a dinosaur, they look to their more complete relatives. Anybody without a subatomic brain like anomonyous would know that!
Yeah, a deinosuchus is gonna completely be like a sarcho...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#555
Dec 3, 2010
 
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
and to all you t-rex fanboys, i don't care what anomonyous says.(do not listen to him/her/that thing)
For your imformation, I have earned myself a decent place in the dinosaur forum and consider my knowledge about dinosaurs to be averagely proficient for my age, thank you. Also, you apparently don't care about facts. Last part: I don't like being called a thing.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#556
Dec 3, 2010
 
noobasaurus rex wrote:
first of all i am not spinosaurus claw, i am his brother. Second i am with you guys, i am more on the tyrannosaurus and giganotosaurus side. and third, i am pretty sure spino didnt even have arms! lol
I do think, then, that it is miraculous how you *2* always post at the same time.

Since: Nov 10

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#557
Dec 3, 2010
 
hehehe. noobasaur is going shit shit shit shit shit right now.... also, stop trying to stick with your "spino has seven foot long arms and 15 inch claws" thing, s claw. you have zero proof. you can't always refer to monsters resurrected as your source. it's not a very reliable source. I figured that out quite early in the show when spino held up that rugops and brought it's arms all the way up to it's own eye level. it probably couldn't even bring it's arms up to giga's eye level.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#558
Dec 3, 2010
 
ninjasaurus rex wrote:
lol. i love when this guy gets angry. his hands turn into hulk hands and he says what's on his mind. not saying that's a bad thing.
Wait, are you talking about me?
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559
Dec 3, 2010
 
Wow. I know facts about spino ok? Heres my new version:
T rex is eating a hadrosaur, when a spino runs out of a forest at 25 mph (top speed of spino) and before rex can react, spino bite t rex's neck, yanks back, and rips open rex's wind pipe.t rex dies and spino begins eating him. Then, giga bursts out of the forest, spino turns and rears backwards, and hits giga right in the torso. The wounded giga turns, bites spinos neck, rips an artery, and spino dies. Soon after, the gigas wounds for the fight get infected. Then giga dies of blood poisoning.
The winner:NO ONE! and they never would've met. spino lived in africa, giga in south america, and rex in north america. Get it? NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW WHO WOULD WIN!!! Few people have ever seen dinosaurus!
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#560
Dec 3, 2010
 
Okay. If rexy gets the first bite, he wins. If giga gets the first bite, he wins. If spino gets the first bite (or slash with his claws) he wins. I don't really care what you say. They never would've met, so they never would've fought. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL WIN SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. And who ever says if t rex struggled, his teeth would break are stupid. Spino's teeth were specifically designed to grip things.

“1896 - 3000”

Since: Apr 09

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#561
Dec 4, 2010
 
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
Okay. If rexy gets the first bite, he wins. If giga gets the first bite, he wins. If spino gets the first bite (or slash with his claws) he wins. I don't really care what you say.
That's a ruther hurried and forced argument you have there. All I can do is laugh at how you debate.
They never would've met, so they never would've fought. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL WIN SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
Never really met? Who cares! The point of this thread is what would happen if they fought one another! No one should care about their habitat!
And who ever says if t rex struggled, his teeth would break are stupid. Spino's teeth were specifically designed to grip things.
Partly true. But Spino's teeth simply aren't that much designed to take on such big targets. Remember, Spino would rather eat fish than anything else. Of course, it'd take down an Ouranousaurus for all I care, but Ourano is much smaller than either T-Rex or Giga.

Both Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus were designed for heavy fighting. Spinosaurus would already be the top predator of its place. Tyranno, especially, had many contestants; and there's the bone-breaking Triceratops for it to deal with. I'm guessing Tyrannosaurus, since it was well-suited for tackling rather harsh dinosaurs.

“BOOMER WILL LIVE”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#562
Dec 4, 2010
 
at 25 mph (top speed of spino)
Spinosaurus' legs arent even known, but based on Baryonyx's legs, Spinosaurus wouldnt be especially fast even at the same size as Tyrannosaurus, never mind twice the size.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#563
Dec 4, 2010
 
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
Wow. I know facts about spino ok? Heres my new version:
T rex is eating a hadrosaur, when a spino runs out of a forest at 25 mph (top speed of spino) and before rex can react, spino bite t rex's neck, yanks back, and rips open rex's wind pipe.t rex dies and spino begins eating him. Then, giga bursts out of the forest, spino turns and rears backwards, and hits giga right in the torso. The wounded giga turns, bites spinos neck, rips an artery, and spino dies. Soon after, the gigas wounds for the fight get infected. Then giga dies of blood poisoning.
The winner:NO ONE! and they never would've met. spino lived in africa, giga in south america, and rex in north america. Get it? NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW WHO WOULD WIN!!! Few people have ever seen dinosaurus!
SPINO CAN NOT RUN 25 MPH!!!!! GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN NOW!!!! How could rex not react fast enough?! Oh, while fighting a triceratops, you certainly aren't going to have fast reflexes. Spino also can't just rip rex's neck like that, it's teeth are for HOLDING. Lastly, about your last part, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT!!! This battle is just theoretical.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#564
Dec 4, 2010
 
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
Okay. If rexy gets the first bite, he wins. If giga gets the first bite, he wins. If spino gets the first bite (or slash with his claws) he wins. I don't really care what you say. They never would've met, so they never would've fought. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL WIN SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. And who ever says if t rex struggled, his teeth would break are stupid. Spino's teeth were specifically designed to grip things.
Rex's teeth would not break, they are strong enough to bite through a triceratops frill. If spino struggled, t. rex's teeth (with their serrations) might slice through, leaving a nasty, bleeding flesh wound. You keep saying "I don't care what you say" which, as said before, is naive and immature. Lastly, spino's teeth are for gripping, well, fish. A 15 ft fish is totally like a 40 ft monster with 6 inch teeth!

Since: Nov 10

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#565
Dec 4, 2010
 
anomonyous wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, are you talking about me?
Yes, but it was meant to be friendly. don't take it the wrong way.

Since: Nov 10

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#566
Dec 4, 2010
 
i think we have a minor case of fanboyism by spino claw here.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#567
Dec 4, 2010
 
*major
Ronald mcdonald

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#568
Dec 4, 2010
 
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Are you Ninjasaurus Rex anomonyous?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dinosaur Discussions

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Giganotosaurus vs. Carcharodontosaurus (Jan '09) 2 hr mark_jay 412
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) 8 hr candiru_attack 5,587
Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus (Aug '08) 8 hr candiru_attack 1,224
Worst Dinosaur Documentary (May '12) 9 hr Godzilla 46
Scientists finally unlock mystery ofa why dinos... Sun candiru_attack 2
Carnotaurus vs Abelisaurus vs Tarascosaurus (May '12) Sun Red Fan 684 6
Bloodsuckers fed on dinosaurs 130 million years... Sun SpaceBlues 1
•••
•••