noobasaurus rex

Sarasota, FL

#549 Dec 3, 2010
first of all i am not spinosaurus claw, i am his brother. Second i am with you guys, i am more on the tyrannosaurus and giganotosaurus side. and third, i am pretty sure spino didnt even have arms! lol
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

#550 Dec 3, 2010
When they don't have the bones of a dinosaur, they look to their more complete relatives. Anybody without a subatomic brain like anomonyous would know that!
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

#551 Dec 3, 2010
and to all you t-rex fanboys, i don't care what anomonyous says.(do not listen to him/her/that thing)
noobasaurus rex

Sarasota, FL

#552 Dec 3, 2010
actually i think the velociraptor would have gone all-out ninja and slit all the large theropods throats.

“1896 - 3000”

Since: Apr 09

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

#553 Dec 3, 2010
Look, claw, the only reason why we think your argument is ridicolous is because you stick to simple facts and then rage over how they can be useful. You say that "Spinosaurus is really BAD! It's got FIFTEEN INCH ARMS AND SEVEN INCH CLAWS! OMG! YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!" when you can't actually prove it. You simply won't defend your answers properly (you could've said how those facts can rival Rex's or Giga's properties, such as "T-Rex has only 2-inch claws, Spino has 7-inch ones"), you just exaggerate yourself and then say that our arguments are useless. Your point of argument is useless itself.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#554 Dec 3, 2010
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
When they don't have the bones of a dinosaur, they look to their more complete relatives. Anybody without a subatomic brain like anomonyous would know that!
Yeah, a deinosuchus is gonna completely be like a sarcho...

Location hidden

#555 Dec 3, 2010
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
and to all you t-rex fanboys, i don't care what anomonyous says.(do not listen to him/her/that thing)
For your imformation, I have earned myself a decent place in the dinosaur forum and consider my knowledge about dinosaurs to be averagely proficient for my age, thank you. Also, you apparently don't care about facts. Last part: I don't like being called a thing.

Location hidden

#556 Dec 3, 2010
noobasaurus rex wrote:
first of all i am not spinosaurus claw, i am his brother. Second i am with you guys, i am more on the tyrannosaurus and giganotosaurus side. and third, i am pretty sure spino didnt even have arms! lol
I do think, then, that it is miraculous how you *2* always post at the same time.

Since: Nov 10

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#557 Dec 3, 2010
hehehe. noobasaur is going shit shit shit shit shit right now.... also, stop trying to stick with your "spino has seven foot long arms and 15 inch claws" thing, s claw. you have zero proof. you can't always refer to monsters resurrected as your source. it's not a very reliable source. I figured that out quite early in the show when spino held up that rugops and brought it's arms all the way up to it's own eye level. it probably couldn't even bring it's arms up to giga's eye level.

Location hidden

#558 Dec 3, 2010
ninjasaurus rex wrote:
lol. i love when this guy gets angry. his hands turn into hulk hands and he says what's on his mind. not saying that's a bad thing.
Wait, are you talking about me?
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

#559 Dec 3, 2010
Wow. I know facts about spino ok? Heres my new version:
T rex is eating a hadrosaur, when a spino runs out of a forest at 25 mph (top speed of spino) and before rex can react, spino bite t rex's neck, yanks back, and rips open rex's wind pipe.t rex dies and spino begins eating him. Then, giga bursts out of the forest, spino turns and rears backwards, and hits giga right in the torso. The wounded giga turns, bites spinos neck, rips an artery, and spino dies. Soon after, the gigas wounds for the fight get infected. Then giga dies of blood poisoning.
The winner:NO ONE! and they never would've met. spino lived in africa, giga in south america, and rex in north america. Get it? NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW WHO WOULD WIN!!! Few people have ever seen dinosaurus!
Spinosaurus claw

Sarasota, FL

#560 Dec 3, 2010
Okay. If rexy gets the first bite, he wins. If giga gets the first bite, he wins. If spino gets the first bite (or slash with his claws) he wins. I don't really care what you say. They never would've met, so they never would've fought. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL WIN SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. And who ever says if t rex struggled, his teeth would break are stupid. Spino's teeth were specifically designed to grip things.

“1896 - 3000”

Since: Apr 09

Frankfurt am Main, Germany

#561 Dec 4, 2010
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
Okay. If rexy gets the first bite, he wins. If giga gets the first bite, he wins. If spino gets the first bite (or slash with his claws) he wins. I don't really care what you say.
That's a ruther hurried and forced argument you have there. All I can do is laugh at how you debate.
They never would've met, so they never would've fought. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL WIN SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
Never really met? Who cares! The point of this thread is what would happen if they fought one another! No one should care about their habitat!
And who ever says if t rex struggled, his teeth would break are stupid. Spino's teeth were specifically designed to grip things.
Partly true. But Spino's teeth simply aren't that much designed to take on such big targets. Remember, Spino would rather eat fish than anything else. Of course, it'd take down an Ouranousaurus for all I care, but Ourano is much smaller than either T-Rex or Giga.

Both Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus were designed for heavy fighting. Spinosaurus would already be the top predator of its place. Tyranno, especially, had many contestants; and there's the bone-breaking Triceratops for it to deal with. I'm guessing Tyrannosaurus, since it was well-suited for tackling rather harsh dinosaurs.

“BOOMER WILL LIVE”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#562 Dec 4, 2010
at 25 mph (top speed of spino)
Spinosaurus' legs arent even known, but based on Baryonyx's legs, Spinosaurus wouldnt be especially fast even at the same size as Tyrannosaurus, never mind twice the size.

Location hidden

#563 Dec 4, 2010
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
Wow. I know facts about spino ok? Heres my new version:
T rex is eating a hadrosaur, when a spino runs out of a forest at 25 mph (top speed of spino) and before rex can react, spino bite t rex's neck, yanks back, and rips open rex's wind pipe.t rex dies and spino begins eating him. Then, giga bursts out of the forest, spino turns and rears backwards, and hits giga right in the torso. The wounded giga turns, bites spinos neck, rips an artery, and spino dies. Soon after, the gigas wounds for the fight get infected. Then giga dies of blood poisoning.
The winner:NO ONE! and they never would've met. spino lived in africa, giga in south america, and rex in north america. Get it? NO ONE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW WHO WOULD WIN!!! Few people have ever seen dinosaurus!
SPINO CAN NOT RUN 25 MPH!!!!! GET IT INTO YOUR BRAIN NOW!!!! How could rex not react fast enough?! Oh, while fighting a triceratops, you certainly aren't going to have fast reflexes. Spino also can't just rip rex's neck like that, it's teeth are for HOLDING. Lastly, about your last part, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT!!! This battle is just theoretical.

Location hidden

#564 Dec 4, 2010
Spinosaurus claw wrote:
Okay. If rexy gets the first bite, he wins. If giga gets the first bite, he wins. If spino gets the first bite (or slash with his claws) he wins. I don't really care what you say. They never would've met, so they never would've fought. NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW WHO WILL WIN SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT. And who ever says if t rex struggled, his teeth would break are stupid. Spino's teeth were specifically designed to grip things.
Rex's teeth would not break, they are strong enough to bite through a triceratops frill. If spino struggled, t. rex's teeth (with their serrations) might slice through, leaving a nasty, bleeding flesh wound. You keep saying "I don't care what you say" which, as said before, is naive and immature. Lastly, spino's teeth are for gripping, well, fish. A 15 ft fish is totally like a 40 ft monster with 6 inch teeth!

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#565 Dec 4, 2010
anomonyous wrote:
<quoted text>Wait, are you talking about me?
Yes, but it was meant to be friendly. don't take it the wrong way.

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#566 Dec 4, 2010
i think we have a minor case of fanboyism by spino claw here.

Location hidden

#567 Dec 4, 2010
*major
Ronald mcdonald

San Francisco, CA

#568 Dec 4, 2010
Waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Are you Ninjasaurus Rex anomonyous?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaiju Battle Arena 58 min spinosaurs baryonx 45
The current Godzilla is Godzilla Junior! 19 hr tyrannospinus 3
Acrocanthosaurus: Giganotosaur or Spinosaur? 20 hr tyrannospinus 1
stop fighting guys! 22 hr tyrannospinus 12
Oase, Oh Oase, why must you do this? (Sep '13) 22 hr tyrannospinus 8
Triceratops vs Therizinosaurus 22 hr tyrannospinus 1
Spinosaurus vs. Deinosuchus (Apr '09) 22 hr tyrannospinus 115

Dinosaur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE