Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Sp...

Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Spinosaurus

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

First Prev
of 104
Next Last
DinoMaster

Nottingham, UK

#1 Jul 18, 2009
Who will win, out of those large carnivorous dinosaurs?
spino vs rex XL

London, UK

#2 Jul 18, 2009
My Depiction:

In an open forest a Giganotosaurus is on the hunt.It sees a Spinosaurus fishing in a lake.It charges at the spino and knocks it into the lake.Using its foot the Giganotosaurus pins the Spinosaurus under the water where it can't breath.The spino pushes the giga of and turns to face it.It turns to run but the giga grabs it by the tail and drags it back.The Spinosaurus quickly whips the Giganotosaurus with its tail.But the giga dodges.Nearbye a Tyrannosaurus is stalking them.The Giganotosaurus bites the Spinosaurus on the neck and slices through an artery before throwing the spino across the floor.
The giga however is also wounded.Suddenly the t rex lunges forwards out of some bushes and head butts the giga. The force of the impact fractures one of the gigas ribs.The rex grabs the giga by the neck and crushes it killing the giga.It then bites the spino on the neck killing it.

THE WINNER T REX.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
h0devil

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#3 Jul 19, 2009
^^^^^^^
nice story LOL
spino vs rex XL

London, UK

#4 Jul 19, 2009
h0devil wrote:
^^^^^^^
nice story LOL
sorry about the gore lol.

Since: Jul 09

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Jul 26, 2009
A lone adult Tyrannosaurus prowls the jungle. Its nose picks up the smell of hadrosaurs, which are the preferred prey of T. rex. The tyrannosaur turns, climbs a hill, and spots its dinner: a dead parasaurolophus. As it approaches the corpse, it realizes it’s not alone. A single Spinosaurus and three Giganotosaurus are also interested in feasting on the parasaurolophus.

The baby Giga charges the corpse, excited. As it is about to dine the rex attacks. As it opens its mouth to bite down on the Giga, one of the adults charges and rams the rex with its head. The tyrannosaur stumbles but quickly recovers and attacks the Spino, who has begun to eat from the parasaurolophus. Sidestepping, the Spino bites and body-slams the T. rex, sending it staggering to the side. The Spino then moves to the corpse and begins to eat, but the rex has recovered and bites its sail, breaking it. The Spino turns and snaps at the T. rex, cutting it with the tips of its jaws. Enraged, the Tyrannosaurus grabs the Spino’s neck, and biting with all the power in its jaws, puntures the arteries and slices the windpipe in two. Needless to say, the Spino dies quickly.

The T. rex, ignoring the pain in its chest, bites at one of the adult Giganotosaurus. The Giga moves aside before the T. rex can so much as break the skin. The Giga turns and chomps on the rex’s back. Roaring loudly, the rex turns and slams the Giga into a conifer tree. Two of the Giga’s ribs are broken.

The Tyrannosaur follows the baby Giganotosaurus. The terrified baby attempts to run away, but trips and slides painfully across the ground. As the rex bends down to kill the baby Giga, one of the adult bites down on the tyrannosaur’s neck, shaking its head around. The Giga then slams the rex’s head onto the ground repeatedly until the tyrannosaur is dead.

The baby climbs to his feet. He was not injured badly, and the wounded adult will recover from his broken ribs as well. The pack eat the parasaurolophus and recover.

WINNER: GIGANOTOSAURUS
Predator X

Carlisle, UK

#6 Jul 26, 2009
This is quite unfair Crispy Smith, as there are more Giga's. One distracs while the other attacks. I think Spino dies first and then it's 50/50 Giga vs Rex.
spino vs rex XL

Kings Langley, UK

#7 Jul 26, 2009
Predator X wrote:
This is quite unfair Crispy Smith, as there are more Giga's. One distracs while the other attacks. I think Spino dies first and then it's 50/50 Giga vs Rex.
same here.
Someone who likes dinos

Ashfield, UK

#8 Aug 2, 2009
I won't post a story, since I'm bad with words. I don't think it will come to blows on this one. The Spino might have been able to scare off the Rex, pumping blood into it's sail. The Giga's woulda scare off the Spino due to there numbers, so, technically, Giga wins.
Predator X

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#9 Aug 2, 2009
This is a hypothetical one on one one one BATTLE, so numbers and scaring does not count, and then it will be 50/50 for T.rex and Giga.
Someone who likes dinos

Ashfield, UK

#10 Aug 5, 2009
Ahh, if it HAD to be a battle, I'll go for the Giga's. There bigger than Rexy, not stronger, but 3 of them would just maul him.
Predator X

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#11 Aug 5, 2009
Yes indeed 3 Gigas own one Rex. But 100000000000 T.rexes would OWN 1 Giga. So number cannot be taken into account as this is a HYPOTHETICAL ONE ON ONE battle.

Burlington, Canada

#12 Aug 15, 2009
If it was one on one, I'm not sure if the winner is T rex or Giga.
saad

UAE

#13 Aug 16, 2009
well its 50/50 thats all i know so i think this is the end of this tread now since it is 50/50
PaudieN1

Sweden

#14 Aug 21, 2009
I trust you guys know that these dinosaurs lived at different times and in different locations? So these fights would never take place, but if they did T.Rex would win both fights even though the other 2 may have a size advantage. Of the 3 Spinosaurus is the weakest and both Giganotosaurus and T.Rex would make short work of it because its jaws are narrow and weak for a Therepod and it's claws weren't exactly lethal in dinosaur terms. T.Rex vs Giganotosaurus would be a closer battle but T.Rex would still win reletively easily however. The secret to T.Rex's success is it's tremendous bite force and it's fused nasal bone (which only Tyrannosaurs posses) to cushion the enormous pressure of the impact. T.Rex wins both fights hands down.
Predator X

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#15 Aug 21, 2009
I agree Rex would own Spino and win vs Giga, Giganotosaurus would certainly not be easy to its speed and size.
PaudieN1

Sweden

#16 Aug 21, 2009
Ya Giganotosaurus would be tough but T.Rex still wins.Tyrannosaurus Rex is just a marvel of evolution.

Burlington, Canada

#17 Aug 23, 2009
Someone who likes dinos wrote:
I won't post a story, since I'm bad with words. I don't think it will come to blows on this one. The Spino might have been able to scare off the Rex, pumping blood into it's sail. The Giga's woulda scare off the Spino due to there numbers, so, technically, Giga wins.
Agreed.
saad

UAE

#18 Aug 30, 2009
why does everybody say t rex will win?
metallica sergej

Tetovo, Macedonia

#19 Aug 30, 2009
Well first I think T-Rex would beat Spino , but Giga will crush T-Rex .
Zexter

Tetovo, Macedonia

#20 Aug 30, 2009
Spino can beat T-Rex,but he can not beat Giga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 104
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 6,175
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 11
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun 15 Medewiwin 1
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Jun 14 Gawdzilla 5,822
More from around the web