First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#21 Jan 6, 2013
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that Captain "holy f***in sh!t that was" Obvious.
Wrong. You are definitely not the smartest person in this forum. LOL
tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#22 Jan 20, 2013
LOL
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#23 Jan 21, 2013
tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
LOL
lol yourself.
Jakesaurus imperator

Dublin, Ireland

#24 Jul 16, 2014
Even Though i hate T rex, T rex Crushes Suchomimus Like a Grape. Suchomimus Would Get torn apart. T rex Wins This.

( Uhhhh!! It Hurts Everytime i say T rex Beats Another Dinosaur. The Only Dinosaurs T rex Cannot Beat are Spinosaurus And Giganotosaurus
Prehistory

Woodbridge, Canada

#25 Jul 17, 2014
Jakesaurus imperator wrote:
Even Though i hate T rex, T rex Crushes Suchomimus Like a Grape. Suchomimus Would Get torn apart. T rex Wins This.
( Uhhhh!! It Hurts Everytime i say T rex Beats Another Dinosaur. The Only Dinosaurs T rex Cannot Beat are Spinosaurus And Giganotosaurus
Just a moment ago, you said T.rex was weaker than Suchomimus.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#26 Jul 17, 2014
Jakesaurus imperator wrote:
Actually, it's between Charcharodontosaurus, Giganotosaurus and T. Rex to be the king of the beasts.
Prehistory

Woodbridge, Canada

#27 Jul 17, 2014
I would also include Spinosaurus in the category. Mainly due to its extreme size. And with extreme size you get a lot of physical strength as well.

Anyways, about Suchomimus. It was much smaller and more lightly built than its relative Spinosaurus. Due to that, T.rex could take Suchomimus down with little issue.
Godzilla

Lexington, MA

#28 Jul 17, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
I would also include Spinosaurus in the category. Mainly due to its extreme size. And with extreme size you get a lot of physical strength as well.
Anyways, about Suchomimus. It was much smaller and more lightly built than its relative Spinosaurus. Due to that, T.rex could take Suchomimus down with little issue.
i need to emphasize how this is fanboy right here, there is no weight or length listed a the definitive "end all be all" estimate.You are assume that the jp3 was some sort of documentary or monsters reseructed was also a documentary...dude just do some research it not that hard to see from a biological point of view taht spino is weak and not the movie monster everyone seems to think it was...Spino lose here srry
Prehistory

Woodbridge, Canada

#29 Jul 18, 2014
Whenever someone says Spinosaurus wasn't weak, you call them a "fanboy". Have you seen a picture of its snout, its pretty big.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#30 Jul 18, 2014
Prehistory wrote:
Whenever someone says Spinosaurus wasn't weak, you call them a "fanboy". Have you seen a picture of its snout, its pretty big.
Pretty big for catching fish
Prehistory

Woodbridge, Canada

#31 Jul 18, 2014
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty big for catching fish
Because the fish it hunted were pretty big as well.(Onchopristis)
Prehistory

Woodbridge, Canada

#32 Jul 18, 2014
Spinosaurus evolved to become bulkier and larger. That allowed it to prey on the fish that also grew to masive sizes.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34 Jul 23, 2014
Is this even a debate? Suchomimus was nothing more than a smaller variant of Spinosaurus. Tyrannosaurus easily takes ths one, without me needing to explain how.
Prehistory

Woodbridge, Canada

#35 Jul 23, 2014
Suchomimus could land very few blows. T.rex can finish it of with a single neck bite.
Alay

Delhi, India

#36 Jun 22, 2015
I am a dino expert you guys are right t.rex can win but suchomimus wont give away so easly it can slash the rex easily if got the chance.The ambush chance
Venatrix8

Pleasant Hill, CA

#37 May 28, 2016
For all of you that think size matters, you are correct! The T. Rex is huge, making him bigger and stronger than a Suchomimus. However, The smaller Suchomimus size would make him faster. This would give him an advantage. After all the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which dinosaurs would humans domesticate? 4 hr Curious DinoFan 1
Great white shark VS Cretoxyrhina (Sep '08) 7 hr paleontologist 16
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) 9 hr Jayden Smith 861
500 Brock Lesnars vs 1 Allosaurus fragilis 9 hr VeloRaptor 3
News Shock claims Bible PROVES dinosaurs walked Eart... 9 hr VeloRaptor 4
Sea monster fight 23 hr VeloRaptor 9
Basilosaurus vs Liopleurodon vs Mosasaurus 23 hr VeloRaptor 7
More from around the web