old man wilikers

Toowoomba, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

A T.rex travelled south from the lack of food, finding more food it decided to keep traveling. But then it stopped in argentina hunting hadrosaurus and baby saurapods. It was not use to the climate it was a bit warmer and there were new threats to deal with. The third day since it arived in argentina it saw a carnotaurus bellowing at it, in the blazing sun it didnt concentrate on the carnotaurus it decided to move away ROAR. But that was a bad decition becouse the carnotaurus grabed its neck trying to tug it to the ground.The T.rex shook its hed loosining the carnotauruses grip. the carnotaurus let go and the T.rex grabed its throat tearing it apart. But one by one new threats came from the scent of blood including a few raptors and a nother carnotaurus but they all got scared off by a massive ROAR!!!!! A giant giganotosaurus leaped out of the bushes ramming the T.rex. The T.rex ROARED in pane. The giganotosaurus started to bite its back weekining it alot. The T.rex ripped won of the giganotosauruses armes of. The giganotosaurus fell to the ground screeming in pane. The T.rex decided to feed on the carnotaurus and leave the giganotosaurus alone, the giganotosaurus got up grabbed the T.rexes neck snaping it with no trouble. A fatal mistake the T.rex made. It should of finnished the giganotosaurus of instead of leaving it. A fatal mistake.
Oase

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Here you go, I FIFY, by deleting all the erroneous crap between the first and last word, and look what it says:
old man wilikers wrote:
A mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Dinosaur Forum right now

Search the Dinosaur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I moved 3 hr Rexby 3
Did Spinosaurus hunt dinosaurs or fish? 5 hr Prehistory 100
Carcharodontosaurus VS Spinosaurus (Aug '08) 5 hr Prehistory 990
jurassic fight club season 2 ideas? (May '12) 11 hr Prehistory 57
Utahraptor versus Nanotyrannus (Jan '11) 13 hr mojo 21
what was the most deadly creature of all time (Jul '13) 14 hr PaleoGuy 96
American Lion vs Utahraptor (Nov '10) 16 hr The paleontologist 115
•••
•••