Arctodus simus vs Maritimus tyrannus,...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#21 Jan 26, 2013
1st. South American Short Faced Bear

2nd. Giant polar bear

3rd. Short face bear
Person 1

Tallmadge, OH

#22 Feb 12, 2013
If each had to fight, I would pick the south american short faced bear because it was the biggest and welll equiped for bringing down large prey items. I think that the giant polar bear would be second for these reasons. It was not as powerful and was not as fast and agile as the others.Its only defence against the short faced bear is its greater mass. The short faced bear was the fastest and most agile but was also the lightest. It was more well equiped to take larger prey items than the others. The southern giant short faced bear came close but was slightly more stalky than its north american cousin. Personaly, I think the north american and the south american giant short faced bear are the same thing. The southern bear became slightly different only beacause the bridge of ice that connected north america to south america melted and they could not cross breed sot hey adapted differently to their different climats. The Northern bear adapted to a more open, plain like environment while the southern bear adapted more to the dencer climates were it did not have to run as fast to catch prey. The
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#23 Feb 12, 2013
the...what? you mean the south american bear will win.

1st south american short faced bear

2nd giant polar bear

3rd arctodus short face bear
Tyrannosaurus rex

Trichy, India

#24 Feb 13, 2013
wow
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#25 Feb 13, 2013
of course "wow".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 6,175
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 11
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun 15 Medewiwin 1
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Jun 14 Gawdzilla 5,822
More from around the web