"The Bakkerian Conspiracy"-WTF Cau?
3-headed Elvis clone

San Francisco, CA

#21 Aug 9, 2011
And they didn't make spino run too fast in JP 3!

Right?

“Taste my purging steel”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 9, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
I liked JP a lot. But they made t rex run way too fast in the lost world.
Again, it was for entertaiment. Not a doc. If say spino wasnt the super predator in the 3rd one it would be less interesting.

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#23 Aug 9, 2011
True.
3-headed Elvis clone

San Francisco, CA

#24 Aug 9, 2011
Giganotosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it was for entertaiment. Not a doc. If say spino wasnt the super predator in the 3rd one it would be less interesting.
Nitrox: JP is VERY ACCURATE.

3-headed Elvis clone: No it isn't.......

Nitrox: So the land of time isn't more accurate?! HUH?!

3-headed Elvis clone: You realize that there are more than those two, right?

Troodon8888:**** OFF JP IS A GOOD MOVI DEEL WIF IT

Nitrox: YEAH? JP AND THE LAND BEFORE TIME ARE THE ONLY DINOSAUR MOVIES! NAME ONE OTHER!

Giganotosaurus: OMG UR SUCH N00BS JP WUZ FER AINTERTAINMENT FAKCHT.

Nitrox: They made T.rex run too fast in the lost world! I'm not contradicting myself at all!

“Taste my purging steel”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 9, 2011
3-headed Elvis clone wrote:
<quoted text>Nitrox: JP is VERY ACCURATE.

3-headed Elvis clone: No it isn't.......

Nitrox: So the land of time isn't more accurate?! HUH?!

3-headed Elvis clone: You realize that there are more than those two, right?

Troodon8888:**** OFF JP IS A GOOD MOVI DEEL WIF IT

Nitrox: YEAH? JP AND THE LAND BEFORE TIME ARE THE ONLY DINOSAUR MOVIES! NAME ONE OTHER!

Giganotosaurus: OMG UR SUCH N00BS JP WUZ FER AINTERTAINMENT FAKCHT.

Nitrox: They made T.rex run too fast in the lost world! I'm not contradicting myself at all!
"Fail"

Since: Feb 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#26 Aug 9, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
I liked JP a lot. But they made t rex run way too fast in the lost world.
This is one of my favourite scenes in the lost world!

&fe ature=related
3-headed Elvis clone

San Francisco, CA

#27 Aug 9, 2011
Giganotosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fail"
Very good sense of humor.
CAU PWNS EVERYTHIN

Meda, Italy

#28 Aug 10, 2011
Stygimoloch wrote:
<quoted text>
... Missed the point. Shame Al. Shame.
Deres no shame
U too did da same: u missed MINE

I dont get any profit by talkin bout an IMPOSSIBLE PAST MOVIE
Whateva can be talked bout JP WONT EVA BE REAL, and it isnt even science. Its just a TRASH OF TIME, MONEY N ENERGY

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#29 Aug 10, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
I liked JP a lot. But they made t rex run way too fast in the lost world.
I don't think so. If you're wondering about the part where the tyrannosaurus chases Tembo's team, it's likely that a tyrannosaurus running at top speed could overtake a human in a few seconds.

“Taste my purging steel”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#30 Aug 10, 2011
3-headed Elvis clone wrote:
<quoted text>Very good sense of humor.
Jk XD
Some Guy

Middletown, NJ

#31 Aug 10, 2011
I love the Jurassic Park series. Sure they weren't that accurate, but what movie IS accurate? Movies are made to make money. I grew up with those movies and hey, they had some of the most realistic looking dinosaurs I've ever seen on TV.

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#32 Aug 10, 2011
anomonyous wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think so. If you're wondering about the part where the tyrannosaurus chases Tembo's team, it's likely that a tyrannosaurus running at top speed could overtake a human in a few seconds.
I'm talking about the part where he outran cars.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#33 Aug 10, 2011
Well, I didn't see that part.

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#34 Aug 10, 2011
Ok then.

“Yours truly....”

Since: May 11

Perryville, Missouri

#35 Aug 10, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about the part where he outran cars.
he didnt out run cars, sure it kept up with malcolm while malcolm was plowing through a storage shed, but a sports car isnt gonna be reaching its top while driving through buildings, even then it took a little while for the trex to catch up.

“C'mon bro, I got TIGER BLOOD”

Since: Apr 09

IN UPENDI!

#36 Aug 10, 2011
CAU PWNS EVERYTHIN wrote:
<quoted text>Deres no shame
U too did da same: u missed MINE
I dont get any profit by talkin bout an IMPOSSIBLE PAST MOVIE
Whateva can be talked bout JP WONT EVA BE REAL, and it isnt even science. Its just a TRASH OF TIME, MONEY N ENERGY
No, no, no! The point of the post wasn't about JP. It was about the purported conspiracy set in motion by Bakker and Paul, a conspiracy which I deemed crazy enough to comment on.

Get it?

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#37 Aug 10, 2011
Troodon8888 wrote:
<quoted text>
he didnt out run cars, sure it kept up with malcolm while malcolm was plowing through a storage shed, but a sports car isnt gonna be reaching its top while driving through buildings, even then it took a little while for the trex to catch up.
I'm talking about the part when the T. Rex was chasing cars ON THE ROAD.

Since: Feb 11

Brandon, Canada

#38 Aug 10, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about the part when the T. Rex was chasing cars ON THE ROAD.
You mean this part?

&fe ature=related

Since: Feb 11

Brandon, Canada

#39 Aug 10, 2011
Nitrox wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talking about the part when the T. Rex was chasing cars ON THE ROAD.
Oh wait, did you mean this one?

&fe ature=relmfu

“1337-9001”

Since: Jul 11

Just south of the South Pole

#40 Aug 10, 2011
Mattking rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wait, did you mean this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cVIS31ghLNQXX&feature=rel mfu
Yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 3 hr Crofty15 232
Tyrannosaurus and Brontosaurus (Jul '06) 7 hr tarbosaurus rex 30
allosaurus vs spinosaurus (Apr '09) 7 hr tarbosaurus rex 205
Godzilla vs Megalodon (Sep '14) 7 hr tarbosaurus rex 6
tyrannosaurus vs spinosaurus 7 hr tarbosaurus rex 1
What Dinosaur Do you hate The most? (Sep '14) 23 hr tarbosaurus rex 28
Question for Pincus Shain Thu Ohyeah 1
More from around the web