gigantoraptor vs utharator
Runny runny runny babbit

Lake Forest, CA

#41 Mar 23, 2012
Fusionsaurus Rex wrote:
<quoted text>But Utahraptor is more agile and can avoid strikes easily.
Agreed, but he can sometimes get unlucky
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#42 Apr 13, 2012
first of all gigantoraptor can kill things larger than its selft but how can a utharaptor with is hafe the hieght kill it.
Bunny Rabbit

Lake Forest, CA

#43 Apr 13, 2012
It can jump on it
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#44 Jan 9, 2013
are you stupid it clear it can and if it tried it be swatted out the air by gigantroraptors claws

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#45 Jan 9, 2013
gigantoraptor for ever wrote:
first of all gigantoraptor can kill things larger than its selft but how can a utharaptor with is hafe the hieght kill it.
If you mean prey larger than itself, yes, but Utahraptor can also kill things larger than itself

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#46 Jan 9, 2013
are you stupid it clear it can and if it tried it be swatted out the air by gigantroraptors claws
Gigantoraptor would win no problem, but a Gigantoraptor vs T. rex,

I'm going to miss you gigantoraptor
PredatorAPEX1

Kent, WA

#47 Jan 9, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Gigantoraptor would win no problem, but a Gigantoraptor vs T. rex,
I'm going to miss you gigantoraptor
Chacar knig.I'm going to disagree with you.Gigantoraptor had a lack of weaponry and was less intelligent.And Utahraptor was more agile,faster and stronger (in my opinion).So Utahraptor would win 70/30.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#48 Jan 9, 2013
This is a VERY hard fight but gigatoraptor will win, really. Gigatoraptor could run 55mph while utahraptor runs 51mph. Also gigantoraptor has longer claws, is bigger, is heavier, is stronger, has stronger bite force, MUCH harder skin, longer teeth and jaws, gigantoraptor could survive 20 attacks of utahraptor while utahraptor could not survive even 1 attack of gigantoraptor. Gigantoraptor could easily take out a attack first and even if utahraptor took a attack first, giganotoraptor could survive and take out the second attack. giantorator wins!!!
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#49 Jan 15, 2013
thank you rexby it was like talking to a wall with every one.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#50 Jan 15, 2013
thank you rexby it was like talking to a wall with every one.
thanks!!! Not everyone apreciates my comments.
ajakelhihi

New York, NY

#51 Feb 10, 2013
Rexby wrote:
This is a VERY hard fight but gigatoraptor will win, really. Gigatoraptor could run 55mph while utahraptor runs 51mph. Also gigantoraptor has longer claws, is bigger, is heavier, is stronger, has stronger bite force, MUCH harder skin, longer teeth and jaws, gigantoraptor could survive 20 attacks of utahraptor while utahraptor could not survive even 1 attack of gigantoraptor. Gigantoraptor could easily take out a attack first and even if utahraptor took a attack first, giganotoraptor could survive and take out the second attack. giantorator wins!!!
where did you get the imphormation that gigantoraptor was faster,stronger,and can survive 20 attacks?
remember,a utahraptors claw could grow to 15 inches
rexby

Honolulu, HI

#52 Feb 10, 2013
you got an epic fail.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#53 Feb 14, 2013
Gigantoraptor was larger, actually in fact the largest, and as the tallest. had razor sharp claws with a nasty bite, utahraptor was smaller by 2m and much shorter
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#55 Feb 14, 2013
gigantoraptor will win
ajakelhihi

New York, NY

#56 Mar 12, 2013
do you know the chinese story that 900 solders beat 10 thousand other solders?same with utahraptor-it is smaller,but has better weapons.
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#57 Mar 13, 2013
I am Rexby...
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#58 Aug 28, 2013
hi, bin a while. i found out the gigantoraptor is almosts as large as t-rex!(dead utahraptor)

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#60 Aug 30, 2013
hi, bin a while. i found out the gigantoraptor is almosts as large as t-rex!(dead utahraptor)
Of course, you're a Gigantoraptor fanboy.
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#61 Aug 30, 2013
sooooooo what? i tell only the truth

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#62 Aug 30, 2013
sooooooo what? i tell only the truth
And the truth is that Gigantoraptor isn't even 10 meters!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who is bigger,Quetzalcoatlus or Ornithocheirus? (Dec '10) 7 hr Killerace1 16
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 6,175
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) Jun 21 The Allosaurus 11
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun 15 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web