one good hit and its out
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#29 Jan 18, 2012
gigantoraptor is the badist raptor
Tyler

Ardmore, OK

#30 Feb 15, 2012
I would have to go with Utahraptor.Why?Because imagine this:Utahraptor is drinking in an stream.But right by the stream is a nest.The nest of the Gigantoraptor.The Gigantoraptor comes back from hunting lizards.It sees the Utahraptor.The Utahraptor looks and thinks that the Gigantoraptor as a threat.It runs at it.Gigantoraptor dodges the assault and slashes at the Utahraptor with it's giant claws.Utahratpor responds and runs and jumps on the Gigantoraptor's side and punctures the flesh with it's sickle-like claw.The Utahraptor while hanging on bites the neck of the Gigantoraptor with all it's got.The Gigantoraptor sufficates and dies.
WINNER:Utahraptor

“DoubleTheClaw, DoubleThePain”

Since: Aug 11

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

#31 Feb 15, 2012
As an Oviraptorid,Gigantoraptor lack weapon compared to a real Dromaeosauridae especially compared to the Giant Utahraptor.Utahraptor would win
gigantoraptor for ever

South Bend, IN

#32 Mar 21, 2012
but gigantoraptor has a very very big hight diffrence
Fusionsaurus Rex

Waltham, MA

#33 Mar 21, 2012
gigantoraptor for ever wrote:
Are you kidding me, they're both about the same size and Giganotoraptor lacks weapons, and probably agility. Utahraptor wins 65/35.
Runny runny runny babbit

Lake Forest, CA

#34 Mar 22, 2012
Utahraptor wins 68/32.

#35 Mar 23, 2012
gigantoraptor for ever wrote:
So?Utahraptor can use it's speed and agility and sunk it's claw to a vital part like the wind pipe,or simply damage Gigantoraptor.What can on Oviraptorid do against a Dromaeosauridae nearly the size of it's own?Utahraptor is more agile,faster,and beats the Gigantoraptor in terms of senses and intelligence possibly reaction speed(cause it's brain to body size ratio is much higher).Utahraptor is a born killer,Gigantoraptor hunst amphibians and lizards and small dinosaurs and eggs,a huge difference if you compare the role thay play in the Eco-system.
Runny runny runny babbit

Lake Forest, CA

#36 Mar 23, 2012
Balaur wrote:
<quoted text>
So?Utahraptor can use it's speed and agility and sunk it's claw to a vital part like the wind pipe,or simply damage Gigantoraptor.What can on Oviraptorid do against a Dromaeosauridae nearly the size of it's own?Utahraptor is more agile,faster,and beats the Gigantoraptor in terms of senses and intelligence possibly reaction speed(cause it's brain to body size ratio is much higher).Utahraptor is a born killer,Gigantoraptor hunst amphibians and lizards and small dinosaurs and eggs,a huge difference if you compare the role thay play in the Eco-system.
I agree, but gigantoraptor has a strong beak so if it lands a hit then it could turn the tables. But i still think Utah wins most of the time.

#37 Mar 23, 2012
Runny runny runny babbit wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but gigantoraptor has a strong beak so if it lands a hit then it could turn the tables. But i still think Utah wins most of the time.
The beak maybe pretty strong but simply a poke from a beak is weak,if he tries to land a heavy hit with a beak,it's similar to when you want to hit a strong hit you must pull your fist backwards then strike,that short amount of time is enough for the Utahraptor to move out of the way.
Runny runny runny babbit

Lake Forest, CA

#38 Mar 23, 2012
Balaur wrote:
<quoted text>
The beak maybe pretty strong but simply a poke from a beak is weak,if he tries to land a heavy hit with a beak,it's similar to when you want to hit a strong hit you must pull your fist backwards then strike,that short amount of time is enough for the Utahraptor to move out of the way.
Yeah but if the raptor doesnt pull out in time he might take a hit
Fusionsaurus Rex

Waltham, MA

#39 Mar 23, 2012
<quoted text>
But Utahraptor is more agile and can avoid strikes easily.

#40 Mar 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah but if the raptor doesnt pull out in time he might take a hit
Only a very strong hit would injure the Utahraptor,the beak is not sharp,it's rather blunt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyrannosaurus Rex vs Acrocanthosaurus (Feb '11) 4 hr DINOPRO 163
Kaiju Battle Arena (Sep '14) Apr 29 1def-ghd 48
I need your help ! Apr 29 1def-ghd 1
Megalodon vs Predator X vs Liopleurodon (Aug '14) Apr 28 Heroin addict 17
Megaraptor vs. Spinosaurus (Feb '13) Apr 24 cooldude 46
Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus vs Spinosaurus (Jul '09) Apr 24 That one 2,056
Carnotaurus vs. Allosaurus (Feb '09) Apr 22 Carno 375
More from around the web