This Forum=Dead
PredatorX

United States

#1 Feb 17, 2013
The Topix Stabilization will move on. But we need help. Guidelines seem too be working, which is good. But this forum is in need of a Mod. And Rexby did receive his first warning. The terms no one is ignoring trolls like PHD and Rexby.(Classes 4 and 3). Ignoring these trolls will trigger them to leave. Paleo', for now you'll be the leader and take care of the trolls. Quit. I won't be back for the job in a while. Flame them. Clash with them, Wallop10 is the official watcher out for the guidelines.

Topix Stabilization thread.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#2 Feb 17, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
The Topix Stabilization will move on. But we need help. Guidelines seem too be working, which is good. But this forum is in need of a Mod. And Rexby did receive his first warning. The terms no one is ignoring trolls like PHD and Rexby.(Classes 4 and 3). Ignoring these trolls will trigger them to leave. Paleo', for now you'll be the leader and take care of the trolls. Quit. I won't be back for the job in a while. Flame them. Clash with them, Wallop10 is the official watcher out for the guidelines.
Pred' your naivety does shine through at times.
A Mod is someone who has the ability to delete threads and ban trolls/idiots.
Topix does have some but they rarely make an appearance.
There are only three ways to deal with trolls:
Ignore them.
Leave the forum.
Reply with short pithy remarks that outsmart them and make them look like the clods they are,(but you gotta be astute, to do that).
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#3 Feb 17, 2013
As the founder, I will get new councils otherwise guidelines. This forum is rushing with off topic threads. Spammers like Rexby are taking it. And must be banned now. Tyranna'. Do you know any certain number of mods?

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#4 Feb 17, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
As the founder, I will get new councils otherwise guidelines. This forum is rushing with off topic threads. Spammers like Rexby are taking it. And must be banned now. Tyranna'. Do you know any certain number of mods?
All you can do is click on the 'report abuse' but don't hold your breath. The response is next to nothing.
If you look back over the years and see the cretins that have infested this forum, you will see why.
And do not waste your time you are powerless, to lay any laws and conditions. The trolls only laugh at you.
It feeds them when you try, coz there are too many idiots out there who reply to them and feed them.

This forum is too slow and lacks contributors. I have given you the only three options to deal with trolls.
There is no other way... Believe me!
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Hmm, good point. But Rexby has fair warnings. And I don't feed trolls. I...pwn them.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#6 Feb 17, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Hmm, good point. But Rexby has fair warnings. And I don't feed trolls. I...pwn them.
Any reply to a troll is a feed, you should only do it to amuse yourself, but even then, the best thing is to ignore them.
Hyper Squid

San Francisco, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Oh, don't delude yourself. You're the one whose ego was shattered by one simple warning...
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Hi, hyper squid/altanative whatever! glad your here helping me trolling, and we can make stupid threads and post bad comments!!! we can also destroy wikipedia, like I did to half. I almost destroyed it
Anonymous

Honolulu, HI

#9 Feb 17, 2013
and do it man, lol
DinoRex

Sarasota, FL

#10 Feb 17, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
You do realize that any reply to ANY of us just intensifies our thirst for the humiliaton and utter downfall of the contributors?
DinoRex

Sarasota, FL

#11 Feb 17, 2013
PreyX wrote:
Well, I would just like to point something out: You are an ignorant fool that doesn't know what they're talking about. We will never die, and any attempt to destroy us will lead to us becoming the dominant race of the Topix Dinosaur Forum. So stop trying.

Since: Feb 11

Winnipeg, Canada

#12 Feb 17, 2013
If I've learned anything, it is this. Sooner or later, one really powerful troll whoops our azz sooner or later, we simply can't stop it.

Solution, go somewhere else. lol
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#13 Feb 18, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I would just like to point something out: You are an ignorant fool that doesn't know what they're talking about. We will never die, and any attempt to destroy us will lead to us becoming the dominant race of the Topix Dinosaur Forum. So stop trying.
hey DinoRex, you are rexby. Rexby, you know, the troll who changed his name to DinoRex. I am rexby. Commander chief troll. And I have an empire. You will see. I am rexby. Dig out old, old thread and you will see me.rexby, commander chief troll. I am the leader of the trolls. You are rexby, but you're not the real one. So I'm rexby. If other trolls disagree with who's the leader, we will fight to see. LOL

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#14 Feb 18, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
<quoted text>hey DinoRex, you are rexby. Rexby, you know, the troll who changed his name to DinoRex. I am rexby. Commander chief troll. And I have an empire. You will see. I am rexby. Dig out old, old thread and you will see me.rexby, commander chief troll. I am the leader of the trolls. You are rexby, but you're not the real one. So I'm rexby. If other trolls disagree with who's the leader, we will fight to see. LOL
I think there is a troll on the top stories forum who challenges you Rexby.
HahahahahahahahahahHhahHa
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Thanks, I will check.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#16 Feb 18, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
Thanks, I will check.
Please do coz I'll be waitin'!!!!
DinoRex

Honolulu, HI

#17 Feb 18, 2013
OK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus or Tyrannosaurus? 19 hr Neovenator 1
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) 23 hr Raptor Red 12
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) 23 hr Raptor Red 6,177
Poll Who is bigger,Quetzalcoatlus or Ornithocheirus? (Dec '10) Mon Killerace1 16
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
More from around the web