Spinosaurus vs trex
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Spinosaurusking

Bristol, CT

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I think that spinosaurus would win because
1. One swipe from a spinosaurus hand can kill a carchardontosaurus
2. Spinosaurus was longer than trex
3. Spinosaurus had jaws like a crocodile and its jaws were longer than trex so it had a waaaaay larger bite force
4. Spinosaurus would be able to grab trex with its arms and throw him around and snap his neck
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Nope, your wrong T-Rex had stronger bite, but still, spinosaurus has MUCH larger claws spinosaurus will win
PredatorX

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
"T-Rex" is not real!
Zero Percent Wrong

Doha, Qatar

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Spinosaurusking wrote:
I think that spinosaurus would win because
1. One swipe from a spinosaurus hand can kill a carchardontosaurus
2. Spinosaurus was longer than trex
3. Spinosaurus had jaws like a crocodile and its jaws were longer than trex so it had a waaaaay larger bite force
4. Spinosaurus would be able to grab trex with its arms and throw him around and snap his neck
1. Wow, there are still so many people thinking that document is zero percent wrong.

2. That's like saying a reticulated python is longer than a rhinoceros of hippopotamus so the former would win.

3. It's jaws were more of a crossover between a false gharial and a croc, and I think the Rex fanboys have made it pretty obvious with the contributors having to agree on one statement: Tyranno had the larger bite force (in fact, probably the largest bite force of any land animal ever).

4. First off, Spinosaurus' arms were pronated, so don't expect it to carry medium-large things around and toss 'em (I think this also disproves the semi-quadruped theory). Also, how the heck would those arms, with that less width between them, encircle any major attackable part of the Tyranno's body?

The only reasonable advantage for Spinosaurus is thus size (it is either dwarfed or on par with Tyranno on the other features).
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Zero Percent Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wow, there are still so many people thinking that document is zero percent wrong.
2. That's like saying a reticulated python is longer than a rhinoceros of hippopotamus so the former would win.
3. It's jaws were more of a crossover between a false gharial and a croc, and I think the Rex fanboys have made it pretty obvious with the contributors having to agree on one statement: Tyranno had the larger bite force (in fact, probably the largest bite force of any land animal ever).
4. First off, Spinosaurus' arms were pronated, so don't expect it to carry medium-large things around and toss 'em (I think this also disproves the semi-quadruped theory). Also, how the heck would those arms, with that less width between them, encircle any major attackable part of the Tyranno's body?
The only reasonable advantage for Spinosaurus is thus size (it is either dwarfed or on par with Tyranno on the other features).
whatwas rex on par with spino on?
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
<quoted text>
whatwas rex on par with spino on?
None at all.What did you expect?
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#7 Feb 3, 2013
I expected T.Rex will win
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#8 Feb 3, 2013
Rexby wrote:
I expected T.Rex will win
BTW,why are you on TDF wikipedia?You did not come in 2006.Nor leave in 2011!So bug off,you have not won anything.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#9 Feb 3, 2013
What? I just went to Wikipedia 1 time, about the andrewsarchus!!! I came in 2007!!! I am the 19th most early troll!!!
Spinosaurusking

Farmington, CT

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Zero Percent Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wow, there are still so many people thinking that document is zero percent wrong.
2. That's like saying a reticulated python is longer than a rhinoceros of hippopotamus so the former would win.
3. It's jaws were more of a crossover between a false gharial and a croc, and I think the Rex fanboys have made it pretty obvious with the contributors having to agree on one statement: Tyranno had the larger bite force (in fact, probably the largest bite force of any land animal ever).
4. First off, Spinosaurus' arms were pronated, so don't expect it to carry medium-large things around and toss 'em (I think this also disproves the semi-quadruped theory). Also, how the heck would those arms, with that less width between them, encircle any major attackable part of the Tyranno's body?
The only reasonable advantage for Spinosaurus is thus size (it is either dwarfed or on par with Tyranno on the other features).
More reasons spinosaurus would win:
1. It is possible that it could smash through steel, so it must be very strong, and Are you stupid?! Spino has huge arms! It would definitely be able to snap a trex's neck.
2. It had more teeth than t-Rex, so when it bit it there would be a lot more damage than if a trex bit the spinosaurus
You guys are all wrong and look stupid!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Yeah you know it he's right!!!
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#12 Feb 4, 2013
Spinosaurusking wrote:
<quoted text>
More reasons spinosaurus would win:
1. It is possible that it could smash through steel, so it must be very strong, and Are you stupid?! Spino has huge arms! It would definitely be able to snap a trex's neck.
2. It had more teeth than t-Rex, so when it bit it there would be a lot more damage than if a trex bit the spinosaurus
You guys are all wrong and look stupid!
1.) which study says this?
2.)spino had had more teeth but they were conical and serrated but t.rex had developed teeth for crushing bone.
3.)spinos arms are slung below the body so they would be useless in a fight with a big theropod such as t.rex
4.)Guess who looks stupid now!!!!!
Big Al

Garbagnate Milanese, Italy

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) which study says this?
2.)spino had had more teeth but they were conical and serrated but t.rex had developed teeth for crushing bone.
3.)spinos arms are slung below the body so they would be useless in a fight with a big theropod such as t.rex
4.)Guess who looks stupid now!!!!!
Hey dravidian shudra, why dont you go to tiruchirappalli look for Bruthkayosaurus matleyi new bones?
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#14 Feb 4, 2013
is that a joke?
Big Al

Garbagnate Milanese, Italy

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
is that a joke?
You decide!
Tyrannosaurus rex

Chennai, India

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Ill not take it as one then.
Big Al

Garbagnate Milanese, Italy

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Tyrannosaurus rex wrote:
Ill not take it as one then.
Good :)
But seriously, if id live in chennai, id definitively go 2 Tiruchirappalli
Are you not interested in that huge sauropod?
Evan

Bronx, NY

#18 Feb 4, 2013
Spinosaurusking wrote:
<quoted text>
More reasons spinosaurus would win:
1. It is possible that it could smash through steel, so it must be very strong, and Are you stupid?! Spino has huge arms! It would definitely be able to snap a trex's neck.
2. It had more teeth than t-Rex, so when it bit it there would be a lot more damage than if a trex bit the spinosaurus
You guys are all wrong and look stupid!
You are really really really stupid! You watched jurassic park 3 and that stupid BS documentary and think you're some sort of paleontologist! Your claims are delusional and you are a psychotic spinosaurus fanboy
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Zero Percent Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Wow, there are still so many people thinking that document is zero percent wrong.
2. That's like saying a reticulated python is longer than a rhinoceros of hippopotamus so the former would win.
3. It's jaws were more of a crossover between a false gharial and a croc, and I think the Rex fanboys have made it pretty obvious with the contributors having to agree on one statement: Tyranno had the larger bite force (in fact, probably the largest bite force of any land animal ever).
4. First off, Spinosaurus' arms were pronated, so don't expect it to carry medium-large things around and toss 'em (I think this also disproves the semi-quadruped theory). Also, how the heck would those arms, with that less width between them, encircle any major attackable part of the Tyranno's body?
The only reasonable advantage for Spinosaurus is thus size (it is either dwarfed or on par with Tyranno on the other features).
Gharial specimens?That could be wrong.I'll study the LTM.Contributors do think that Spinosaurus did have a relatively strong bite.
Zero Percent Wrong

Doha, Qatar

#20 Feb 9, 2013
Spino face:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...

Obviously looks less thicker in relative to that of a Saltie's, but somewhat thicker than that of a False Gharial, most people think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megalodon vs Basilosaurus (May '09) 15 min Taco 40
News Dinosaur Sculptures Cause Stir In Texas Neighbo... 1 hr Chilli J 4
Poll Do you swear fealty to Ohyeah Spinosaurus? 4 hr Fartosaurus Rex 2
tyrannosaurus vs spinosaurus 12 hr tarbosaurus rex 5
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 20 hr tarbosaurus rex 233
Tyrannosaurus and Brontosaurus (Jul '06) Fri tarbosaurus rex 30
allosaurus vs spinosaurus (Apr '09) Fri tarbosaurus rex 205
More from around the web