@ Pincus
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Troll Emperor Pincus

Salisbury, UK

#43 Jan 4, 2010
But we did finish it and chase everyone off the forum.
Seems im the only one here today though. Usually I have 4 other regular trolls and 8 part timers in my group. This forum will remain trolltopia for good untill Spinosaur King publically appologises for his fraud or leaves for good.

“Titan Predator Of Africa”

Since: Aug 09

Basildon, UK

#44 Jan 5, 2010
The Troll Emperor Pincus wrote:
<quoted text>
We didnt start this btw. Spinosaur King and ohyeah did.
Your mentaly ill, see a doctor.

Basildon, UK

#45 Jan 5, 2010
wilferrel wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. I think finally the trolls have conquered and screwed us over again, but this time they weren't as vulnerable as the other organizations of trolls...This time we weren't able to turn the tables on them, like they did to us, many, many times and time again. But the troll to end this forum rose; and he produced the most insane group of trolls of them all: The Pincus'. Our regulars didn't stand a chance against The Pincus Emporer ALONE. How the Devil are we supposed to defeat an entire ARMY if we can't even beat there leader? So it's official: We are screwed. Done for. The forum is already dead. Goodbye Dinosaur forum....I will always rememember how you got me more and more interest in Dinosaurs! R.I.P.
don't leave, just because the trolls are here.
wilferrel

Bronx, NY

#46 Jan 5, 2010
I never said I was leaving.....Im just trying to convince people to evacuate, as it is the only way left to survive. Possibly, we can come back here when the troll army migrates to another message board, after they are satisfied with what they've done, and we can come back, and rebuild the forum. :)

Basildon, UK

#47 Jan 5, 2010
wilferrel wrote:
I never said I was leaving.....Im just trying to convince people to evacuate, as it is the only way left to survive. Possibly, we can come back here when the troll army migrates to another message board, after they are satisfied with what they've done, and we can come back, and rebuild the forum.:)
OI see your method, but I personaly think we should stand and fight.
The Troll Emperor Pincus

London, UK

#48 Jan 5, 2010
I agree stick around. I get bored when you run away like an EMO girl
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#49 Feb 2, 2013
Then badass
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#50 Feb 2, 2013
Was you eaten by rexby....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) Tue The Allosaurus 6,175
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) Tue The Allosaurus 11
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun 15 Medewiwin 1
Spinosaurus vs. t-rex (Dec '07) Jun 14 Gawdzilla 5,822
More from around the web