OK stop viewing start talking Dino's

OK stop viewing start talking Dino's

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Shows over guys, this forum is open for Dinosaur discussions!
Reptile-amphibia n

Belvedere, UK

#2 Oct 11, 2012
It was a hard battle, but in the end we conquered the trolls. We must tell the guys on IP that the forum is free!!!

“Australia's #1 Paleontologist”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 11, 2012
Am i missing something???

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#4 Oct 12, 2012
Reptile-amphibian wrote:
It was a hard battle, but in the end we conquered the trolls. We must tell the guys on IP that the forum is free!!!
Yep well done Rep?
Edaphosaurus

Belvedere, UK

#5 Oct 12, 2012
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep well done Rep?
You can call me Edaphosaurus now BR is gone

@ Paleoworld - BR has announced his departure
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Paleoworld-101 wrote:
Am i missing something???
overly dramatic 'we have won' posts and references to hard fought battles? Nope, this is Topix alright.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Crazy Fish wrote:
<quoted text>
overly dramatic 'we have won' posts and references to hard fought battles? Nope, this is Topix alright.
Yep you're right CF, nothing changes.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Oct 12, 2012
Wait.. trolls conquered and not coming back? Sure? What if CF here starts trolling again? But for now, get the booze out! This is a dino party!

topic I choose..

should crocodilians and pterosaurs be classified as dinos or should the Saurischian dinos and the Ornithopods be totally different animals?
What do you say, I can't really make up my mind.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 12, 2012
@JMD577: The trolls were never conquered, me and Coprolite made a deal: I will stop trolling on TDF, and he agreed to leave the Russia Forum alone.

@Edaph: BR never announced his departure, PAZB did, but battle rifles cannot announce anything.

Fact is, I shouldn't even be posting this now, but just to let you know.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Oct 12, 2012
Okay.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 12, 2012
JMD577 wrote:
Okay.
JMD577, you should create an account so that I could've PM'ed you this instead of having to post this publicly.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
@JMD577: The trolls were never conquered, me and Coprolite made a deal: I will stop trolling on TDF, and he agreed to leave the Russia Forum alone.
@Edaph: BR never announced his departure, PAZB did, but battle rifles cannot announce anything.
Fact is, I shouldn't even be posting this now, but just to let you know.
The deal was you keep off this forum and I'll keep off the Russia forum.
The deals off!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The deal was you keep off this forum and I'll keep off the Russia forum.
The deals off!
Look even Nathan says I can stay as long as I don't spam. SK supports me as well.

TBH, I am suprised that you only posted here and not on some of the new on-topic threads that Nathan had created. Hmmm.....

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#14 Oct 12, 2012
Pinky And Ze Brain wrote:
<quoted text>Look even Nathan says I can stay as long as I don't spam. SK supports me as well.
TBH, I am suprised that you only posted here and not on some of the new on-topic threads that Nathan had created. Hmmm.....
I don't care who supports you, you're dead, Rabbit. Here and elsewhere.
JMD577

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Oct 13, 2012
Oh boy. Back to hibernation.
Pan Man

Hartlepool, UK

#16 Oct 22, 2012
You all like roaling in dino shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Apr 24 thunderfang 493
Carnotaurus vs. Allosaurus (Feb '09) Apr 22 87654321abc 380
who is smarter spinosaurus or t.rex? (Apr '12) Apr 21 Spino 49
Jurassic World - Megalodon vs Bear Apr 21 Kiryu2012 1
Prehistoric battles (Nov '10) Apr 21 Kiryu2012 62
Acrocanthosaurus vs Hedorah Apr 21 Kiryu2012 1
5 Staurikosaurus vs t-rex Apr 21 Kiryu2012 1