yaeh i torvosaurus wined
Pinky Minus The Brain

Lake Forest, CA

#166 Nov 18, 2012
Torvo wins 59/41
Dino-expert2000

Singapore, Singapore

#167 Dec 14, 2012
Torvosaurus is a real beast. It had a stronger bite force and skull and was larger. Strength is on Torvo's side. Allosaurus in the other hand is faster and smarter than Torvosaurus. It's also thought that Allosaurus was a pack hunter to take down huge prey like Camarasaurus. Speed, intelligence and teamwork is on Allo's side. So in my opinion, Allosaurus is the possible winner. Torvosaurus might've been able to kill one of the Allosaurus but the others would pounce on Torvosaurus and bite and claw it to death. And yes, Allosaurus and Torvosaurus lived together at the same time.
Pigmonty

London, UK

#168 Feb 15, 2013
Torvosaurus would win. It had a much bigger bite force(allosaurus only had a bite force of 200 kg while torvosaurus had a bite force of over 1 ton.
DinoRex

Sarasota, FL

#169 Feb 15, 2013
Torvosaurus would lose because a leopeurodon would consume him before he could seize the opportunity to engage in mortal combat.
Lakshay

Delhi, India

#170 Apr 3, 2013
torvosaurus could win
the king

Greenwood, IN

#171 Jun 13, 2013
well,let's add the facts up.in the far corner allosaurus the jurassic killing machine.allosaurus had razor sharp teeth and a bite force of 1.5 tons to break the spinel cord kill the prey,with a top speed of 22 miles per hour plus he was smarter than torvo and more agile.in the near corner torvosaurus the savage.he was a bit bigger and outweighing big al

so with all the facts;the winner big al!!!!!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#172 Jun 15, 2013
Allosaurus wins here, it was about the same size but allosaurids tend to be stronger than megalosaurids.

Location hidden

#173 Jun 16, 2013
DinoRex wrote:
Torvosaurus would lose because a leopeurodon would consume him before he could seize the opportunity to engage in mortal combat.
Yea sureeeeeee
Allo still owns tho cos he had sub zeros move

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#174 Jun 20, 2013
xenoxomo wrote:
Allosaurus wins here, it was about the same size but allosaurids tend to be stronger than megalosaurids.
Allosaurus and Torvosaurus are roughly the same size. Megalosaurids are more robust, while allosaurids are built more for agility and speed.

Torvosaurus wins this.

Location hidden

#175 Jun 20, 2013
Nope. Megalosaurids were no much for allosaurids of the same size.

Location hidden

#176 Jun 29, 2013
Spinodontosaurus wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say closer to half a tonne...
<quoted text>
This is hard to tell from fossils... but given their gracile build i doubt it.
<quoted text>
When compared to a sauropod, yeah. Compared to other theropods of simmilar weight, the OPPOSITE appears to be true in how long each leg bone is (longer tibia compared to femur essentially signifies speed).
<quoted text>
Carcharodontosaurids are more advanced than Allosaurus, and were probably a little sharper, or at least i would expect them to be. IIRC Tyrannosaurus had a brain case TWICE the volume of Carcharodontosaurus'; allosauroids were nothing special in intelligence terms.
<quoted text>
=6.3 to 6.8 tonnes, although i suspect he meant 6t as in 6000kg (which is 6 tonnes).
Mate you just failed epically. Watch jurassic fight club and planet dinosaur. Allosaurids in general had a sturdy build, and were much faster than most theropods of its size.(12metres). So please do stop trying to find every reason why allosaurus would lose, because it would win against torvosaurus.

Location hidden

#177 Jun 29, 2013
And all the idiots are saying torvosaurus would win because of dinosaur revolution. Screw that documentary, it was highly innacurate in some parts, and allosaurus would DOMINATE torvosaurus. Let alone a crylophosaurus using karate moves...
old man wilikers

Klemzig, Australia

#178 Jun 29, 2013
Torvosaurus! xD

Location hidden

#179 Jun 29, 2013
Nope. Torvosaurus fails epically. For two reasons:
Allo has size, power, speed, lethal bite and claws on its side.
Allo had sub zeros move in mortal kombAt.
old man wilikers

Klemzig, Australia

#180 Jun 30, 2013
NO. Torvosaurus is bigger,smarter and is alot taller work on your facts, allo is strong but torvo is stronger OKAY?
Oase

Jakarta, Indonesia

#181 Jun 30, 2013
xenoxomo wrote:
Nope. Torvosaurus fails epically. For two reasons:
Allo has size, power, speed, lethal bite and claws on its side.
Allo had sub zeros move in mortal kombAt.
Ah.
Torvosaurus is also related to Allosaurus, but it's far bigger and stronger.
Get over it, Allo fanboy.

Location hidden

#182 Jun 30, 2013
Fanboy and dumbass. I don't know who to call which ok. Oase is a dumbass, and old man wilikers is a freaking fanboy. Allosaurus is bigger, dumbass and fanboy. Allosaurus is stronger, dumbass and fanboy. Allosaurus had a more lethal bite, dumbass and fanboy. Oh wait forget it your both dumbasses and fanboys.

Location hidden

#183 Jun 30, 2013
old man wilikers wrote:
NO. Torvosaurus is bigger,smarter and is alot taller work on your facts, allo is strong but torvo is stronger OKAY?
Dude you watch too much dinosaur revolution. Unless you paid attention, mr. Wannabe torvosaurus, the allosaurus was a juvinille, and at full size would win. Get over it, mr. Wannabe torvosaurus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spinosaurus vs giganotosaurus (Dec '15) 2 min Raptor Red 12
Giganotosaurus vs. T. rex (Apr '07) 7 min Raptor Red 6,177
Poll Who is bigger,Quetzalcoatlus or Ornithocheirus? (Dec '10) Mon Killerace1 16
News Asteroid which destroyed dinosaurs 'wiped out n... Jun 20 Max 3
This is like Bungie.net with Dinosaurs. Jun 20 Spear 11
Predator X vs. Megalodon (Mar '09) Jun 18 Latif marku 854
News Posted: 1 hour agoComments (0)Albert Einstein o... Jun 15 Medewiwin 1
More from around the web