Dino-expert2000

Singapore, Singapore

#61 Sep 22, 2012
A battle between the two strongest carnivores around!? O_o Now that's what you don't hear everyday... To be honest I have no idea who would win so please don't try to include me... Unless if matters get worse...
john

Lahore, Pakistan

#63 Nov 30, 2012
tyrannosaurus would win against giga ,cachara and even against spino
Anonymous

South Africa

#64 Dec 23, 2012
Carchorodontosaurus has the same body shape as rex but just bigger and looking different.Carcharodobtosaurus would win
Crazy Fish

Bournemouth, UK

#65 Dec 23, 2012
Spino guy wrote:
Carchorodontosaurus has A MORE GRACILE body shape as rex but just SMALLER and looking different.TYRANNOSAURUS would win
FTFY
ihoa
xar
et
d
Person 1

Tallmadge, OH

#66 Dec 24, 2012
I think T. rex would win. The T. rex was heavier and much more robust. The T. rex also had much greater jaw power. Sure the Carcharodontosaurus was slightly longer but that wouldn't realy mean anything. The Carcharodontosaurus was relativaly slender with slender jaws as well and were surely not created for crushing bone like the T. rex's jaws. The T. rex wasalso much smarter than the Carcharodontosaurus giving Rex an advantage. Anyways, they would never meet because they live in seperate continents.
The Thnikkaman

Ocala, FL

#67 Mar 17, 2013
California Redwood wrote:
No, just no. The pack-hunter theory got debunked long ago.
No,no,no. NOT debunked. I hate it when people say things are debunked. That theory was never debunked. Never. I don't care what you say, because I know the answer, and it is that this theory was never debunked.
Lord Vader Garfield

Honolulu, HI

#68 Mar 17, 2013
Spino guy wrote:
Carchorodontosaurus has the same body shape as rex but just bigger and looking different.Carcharodobtosaurus would win
are you the crap named Cachar King? Oh wait never mind you changed your name to Cacahr King you cacharodontosaurus fanboy T.Rex wins
Spinosaurus

Westmead, Australia

#69 Apr 1, 2013
really in a fight (if it happened)I don't think they would risk the fatality of their life they would probably just try scare tactics to see who was better or bigger but if it came down to the fight neither would win the bacteria from T-rex would kill carcharodontosaurus and a fatal blow from carch would end up killing both of them if it came down to that though.
Spinosaurus

Westmead, Australia

#70 Apr 1, 2013
T-rex was smart but only towards herbivoures and small predators it has never experienced another large apex predator like spino or in this case carchorodontosaurus so it's brains wouldn't be useful at all when fighting these creatures but carch has it's experienced spinosaurus's and other carch's not being one side just stating a fact.
Spinosaurus

Westmead, Australia

#71 Apr 1, 2013
Why do people call T-rex king of dinosaurs I could imagine other creatures being able to kill or outlast T-rex like troodon or a large herbivore?
Spinosaurus

Westmead, Australia

#72 Apr 1, 2013
Oh yeah and trex wasn't that armoured or built because yet again it didn't have to worry about other big predators.
jhet77

Richmond, Canada

#73 Apr 1, 2013
Spinosaurus wrote:
T-rex was smart but only towards herbivoures and small predators it has never experienced another large apex predator like spino or in this case carchorodontosaurus so it's brains wouldn't be useful at all when fighting these creatures but carch has it's experienced spinosaurus's and other carch's not being one side just stating a fact.
Actually T.Rex's actually do experience fights with other large apex predators.T.Rex's are actually quite common in the late cretacoius(I dont really know how to spell it)and usually they fight each other,especially around mating time.And what were you talking about a T.Rex not being equipped?A T.Rex is the most adapted therapod!.Those teeth can easily slice and tear through prey or other therapods and those jaws can crush bone.
T-Rex will own you

Louisburg, KS

#74 Apr 1, 2013
Giganotosaurus wrote:
Carcharodontosaur was a pack animal so it would never work because T-Rex would get owned.


That is completely False and untrue. Its very well known that the giant Carnivores lived only with there parents untill age 8 then they lived the rest of their lives hunting on their own untill they find a mate.
Sean

Targu-mures, Romania

#75 Apr 22, 2013
Despite the fact that Carcharadontosaurus was larger(not by much) then T-Rex it could not win a fight against Rex.
Rex had a bigger brain, so he could develop better strategies, Carca was focusing on direct attacks, Rex would have counter it then turn around and bite carca, so you guys know the end.
Even if Carca would get a change and bite rex's neck...it was pointless...rex's neck was too thick abd Carca's bite was weak....so t-rex could get him off his neck and finish carca with his massuive jaw power, after all t-rex is the king.
Spinosaurus aegyptiacus

Sydney, Australia

#76 Apr 22, 2013
Well seeming that Carcharodontosaurus was a little larger is nothing really Tyrannosaurus's bite could break just about any neck if given the chance and could easily break this dinosaurs neck pretty easily although it will and this is fact will always be a 50/50 battle with just about anything.
john

Baltimore, MD

#77 Jun 19, 2013
Omega T-Rex wrote:
<quoted text> t-rex will kill carcharodontosaurus because it has a bigger brain,more good vision, strong body, more stronger bite force and banana shaped teeth for crushing its opponent and i think that t-rex was bigger than carcharodontosaurus
More bigger? WTF is up with your grammer? Retard
john

Baltimore, MD

#78 Jun 19, 2013
jhet77 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually T.Rex's actually do experience fights with other large apex predators.T.Rex's are actually quite common in the late cretacoius(I dont really know how to spell it)and usually they fight each other,especially around mating time.And what were you talking about a T.Rex not being equipped?A T.Rex is the most adapted therapod!.Those teeth can easily slice and tear through prey or other therapods and those jaws can crush bone.
1. I wouldn't really count those as fights, they were more like skirmishes, a roar here a nip there etc.
2. I like them both so I'm unbiased
3. It'd be one heck of a fight trex had the largest bpsi while it was proven that charchar WAS slightly larger. Trex hunted animals such as iguanadon, and triceratops both of which were much smaller than the rex. Charchar ate saurapods which would be slightly more dangerous.
I donk know who would win my guess is they would bothe be fatally wounded
Carcharodontosau rus le ro

Fouillard, France

#79 Jul 14, 2013
Carcharodontosaurus gagnerait parce qu il avait les dents les plus aiguisees ce qui est mieux(d apres moi que la force de morsuredu t rex)et il etait beaucoup plus rapide que le t rex grace a ces sacs aeriens.Il etait aussis un vraie predateur par rapport au t rex qui etait principalement un charognard.J ai dix ans et la paleontologie me passione depuit quatre ans.

Carcha

Fouillard, France

#80 Jul 14, 2013
Carcharodontosaaurus gagnerait.
dinos

Fouillard, France

#81 Jul 14, 2013
Carcha gagne surement.le t rex n aurait pas l ombre d une chance face a lui.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enemies of Spinosaurus (Dec '08) 7 hr Labeefa2 40
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) 10 hr CRYSTALwave117 110
Poll Tyrannospinus is....... 10 hr tyrannospinus 5
Let's Talk About: The Lion King Fri tyrannospinus 1
Would the Jaegers beat the Kaiju? Fri tyrannospinus 1
Let's Talk About: Jurassic Park 3 Thu tyrannospinus 1
Let's Talk About: The Lost World: Jurassic Park Thu tyrannospinus 1
More from around the web