Hey you made an edit on my profile, p...

Hey you made an edit on my profile, pred'.

Posted in the Dinosaur Forum

GAYtrollRex

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 28, 2013
I will never stop it. I am a class Z troll, I can destroy sites and forums, and if you do not admit it, I will prove it!! And if you do admit, I will not edit. Your choice.
PredatorX

Kent, WA

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Let's make a deal, if you don't edit the wiki for two weeks, I'll leave the Topix Dinosaur Forum.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#4 Mar 1, 2013
What wiki

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Mar 1, 2013
You know I don't think I should leave the forum and stay on the topix forum more rather,and if you think I won't do it I will, Tyranna2, Pred, Coprolite1, and especially you rexby are all little children who don't know how to contribute! I just wish all this fighting would stop!!!!!

What's your guys damn problem on this forum!!!
I'm leaving and I really am.

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Since: Feb 12

Cheshire UK

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
You know I don't think I should leave the forum and stay on the topix forum more rather,and if you think I won't do it I will, Tyranna2, Pred, Coprolite1, and especially you rexby are all little children who don't know how to contribute! I just wish all this fighting would stop!!!!!
Oh, so, you have got something better to do, like watch the grass grow.
Or looking in a mirror and watching yourself dying.
You sad, sad, very sad, stupid imbecilic cretin.
GAYtrollRex

Honolulu, HI

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Who cares if you leave? Your a junior guy with no brain, and I won't contribute, and will never. There, tyranna2 used to be a class 8 contributor, and be made a class 2 troll himself. Now, leave and f*** off, oor I will hack and destroy topix forum and dinosaur forum. And IP, also Top stories forum. And also Xobor XL forum. And more than 300, 000, 000 other sites, websites, wikis and forums. You are 15. PredatorX is 9. What f*** is he. Paleo' is 18, while Pinky and Ze brain is 12. So leave lol

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#8 Mar 1, 2013
GAYtrollRex wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares if you leave? Your a junior guy with no brain, and I won't contribute, and will never. There, tyranna2 used to be a class 8 contributor, and be made a class 2 troll himself. Now, leave and f*** off, oor I will hack and destroy topix forum and dinosaur forum. And IP, also Top stories forum. And also Xobor XL forum. And more than 300, 000, 000 other sites, websites, wikis and forums. You are 15. PredatorX is 9. What f*** is he. Paleo' is 18, while Pinky and Ze brain is 12. So leave lol
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.
GAYtrollRex

Honolulu, HI

#9 Mar 1, 2013
lol stop it thats annoying

“'SPOT' The Diplodocus”

Cheshire UK

#10 Mar 2, 2013
GAYtrollRex wrote:
lol stop it thats annoying
Have you got nothing better to do, why don't you go and watch the grass grow.
Or go look in a mirror and watch yourself dying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinosaur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spinosaurus would easily beat T rex in a fight (Jun '14) Aug 27 Kid rex 293
Is Tyrannosaurus team or solo Aug 27 tyrano spino fan- 2
Return of the Emperor Aug 26 1def-ghd 6
what is the largest tyrannosaurus rex specimen? Aug 26 tyrant-spino-fan 3
Tell me a animal that can beat megalodon. No ar... (Jan '13) Aug 25 tyrant-spino-fan 61
Tiger population on the rise at last ! Aug 25 1def-ghd 10
Poll which is the worse fanboy? (Feb '13) Aug 24 fanboy 32
More from around the web